Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
View attachment 1590161

She was Maya's all along, but you are just a SIMP who can't accept that. Hell, she even rejects your ass if you try to go for her without Maya. :Kappa:

I'm fine with my librarian, by the way. I'll bang her along with her virgin friend, who'll bring along that Bianca friend of hers and form up a harem of my own with elite bitches only. :p
except that its not yours and Magnar will eventually ask you to return what it is his or else... i mean he will thank you ofc he hates taking girls virginity they are already so clingy that if he was their 1st he could never be able to get rid of them and... well he is sick of the yandere shit, thats why he allows you to keep Bella but it does not mean he will not ram her back door once in a while for the thrills!

AchedCroissant and ename144 are time travellers confirmed. Now it's time for you to tell us the BaDIK ending and if we get a completed game at all. :Kappa:
oficially yes... in reality? well spoilers i guess...

there is no ending without Sarah! there will forever be the doubt of what if...
Well my MC will have his own television series and the name of the TV Show will be 4 wives 1 husband (Maya, Josy, Nicole and Zoey) :ROFLMAO:
herm yes but... it will flop and 10 years later it will be rebooted with the name "how to fuck up your life in 1 easy step!" which will be a success!

siblings and Josy a cousin of Zoey and Sage. But you have to see the preview first to be able to interpret it. :unsure:
they already are whatever the female variant or Eskimo brothers is called they both sucked on the same dick!

And yes, Wilson was terrible, and the U.S. didn't even join his League of Nations, which after Japan left, was pretty much the final cut in that whole organization
it still exists as an office in geneve... bureaucracy never dies it just goes into slumber until it can find a way to return and become a hindrance once more!

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
He took a risk with his Interlude, and with Zoey.

If the Interlude is Zoey's life in San Diego, it won't be a big hit. Worse, a mini episode only on a "new" girl, it will make the players believe that Zoey will be forced into the love life of the MC.

I don't think DPC is making this mistake, but depending on how the Interlude plays out, players might think so.

Reactions: ename144 and Redd23

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020

If the Interlude is Zoey's life in San Diego, it won't be a big hit. Worse, a mini episode only on a "new" girl, it will make the players believe that Zoey will be forced into the love life of the MC.

I don't think DPC is making this mistake, but depending on how the Interlude plays out, players might think so.
It's really only worth it if at some point the story clashes with your "choice" from episode 8.

Reactions: Redd23

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

Zoey isn't a new girl, she's a lightly established character with a significant tie to our protagonist.

Regarding the Interlude, I can understand why DPC felt the need to do this. Rather then just throw Zoey into the story/mix without any sort of explanation or backstory he wants to flesh her character out and presumably provide an explanation for her return. Without any sort of dive into her character/past very few people will care about her, some players didn't even recognize her nor know who she was at the end of episode 8 :KEK:. Her role in the game now that she's back remains to be seen but I feel she needs to be given a boost so to speak so that she can be on a similar playing field with all the main girls and relevant characters especially if she's to play a big role in the story.

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I guess 2022 is the year when I break up with you, and I thought you and I are the same. How sad, How could I be this wrong? :cry:.
View attachment 1590589
But you ignore what I said at the beginning she is the most beautiful girl in the game of that I have no doubts :cry:

And I have always liked her body more than any girl's :devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes