Jill - 68
Sage - 60
Bella - 42
Quinn - 26
Riona - 21
Maya - 16
Josy - 13
Lily - 12

Not really surprising, she is the fan favorite in patreon and you can't beat Jillybean+the recital but I wonder where Jill's fans are hiding because they sure don't write much around here.

My S tier is Jill+Quinn so I'm really happy with the poll.

I liked Bella too but CH.8 destroyed her for me. Sage is growing and CH.9 will be her show, let's see what happens in the next poll.
This is already symptomatic. The whole concept of the game is built literally around Josie and Maya, they have caused major dramas and they are at the head of many conflicts. They are literally the faces and models selling the game, but they are the least popular among all love interests. DPC needs to do a lot to make Josie or Maya at least enter the top three. I think if he separates Josie and Maya, Josie will definitely be in the top three and overtake Bella.

Skjall

Nov 4, 2017
Not really surprising, she is the fan favorite in patreon and you can't beat Jillybean+the recital but I wonder where Jill's fans are hiding because they sure don't write much around here.
Dude. Do you know how exhausting and time-consuming midnight dumpster raids are? That's why we have no time and strength to later post on forums.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
On the other hand, Maya & Josy falling to reach the top five in favor of Quinn & Riona is surprising.
Lily is flying like a rocket too. She appeared in Ch.3 I think but started to have a voice in Ch.5, let's see what happens in a couple chapters more.

DPC needs to do a lot to make Josie or Maya at least enter the top three. I think if he separates Josie and Maya, Josie will definitely be in the top three and overtake Bella.
I hope so, I really like Jo Jo. But the tuition plot will reach the end someday and then the main plot will probably shift the focus on other characters so... I don't know. I'm afraid the stallment of the throuple will get dragged on for a couple episodes more and put another nail. They had a lot of screen time already, DPC has 20+ girls fighting for render time.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
8 vote lead now

Jill - 68
Sage - 60
Bella - 42
Quinn - 26
Riona - 21
Maya - 16
Josy - 13
Lily - 12

My S tier is Jill+Quinn so I'm really happy with the poll.

I liked Bella too but CH.8 destroyed her for me. Sage is growing and CH.9 will be her show, let's see what happens in the next poll.
Jill’s my favourite but there’s little to talk about in my opinion… doubly so now she’s out from under Tybalts bullshit blackmail that at the time wasn’t worth discussing because it was so absurd.

It’s a fairly straight forward story line and she’s somewhat independent from the other girls in the storyline so there’s little overlap other than with Bella… there was a lot more conversation in the past about stuff like what they were talking about in bed but recently not a lot has happened and that was kinda exhausted.

That isn’t to say it’s bad. Like I said it’s my favourite… barely, Sage is just behind and only because she’s never addressed the fact she cheated on Chad other than “owning it” in this episode whilst giving him the business for cheating which was bullshit.

Compared to most girls, what you see is what you get with Jill. Hard to spin too much conversation outta that.

Reactions: ename144

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I think some of you are way obsessed with this polls :ROFLMAO:. It means nothing. There are more than 20.000 peoples who play the game if not more all around the world. The was majority is the one who actually not even voting or bothering by these polls.

WE also well know, by years now, that Patreon supporters does not have taste at all. Also that it's usually the same peoples who are voting for the same thing. I think I even ranted about it, when we saw this, "Mileston reward ", thing. :ROFLMAO:

It is the same shit all over the time. Jill and Bella pairing , because they have big oppai.:rolleyes::whistle::ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Jill’s my favourite but there’s little to talk about in my opinion…
There is plenty to talk about Jill , her fans just can't handle it. :ROFLMAO:.
it is also not as simple as, "What you see is what you get". Because you see a very different Jill in the first 4 or 5 episode, then what you see in ep 6,7,8. And it is not even Natural, like with, Sage, or even Quinn, and hell Lilly, based on ep 8. I mean it in a way, that you get to know them better, and its natural evolution of them being more than what they might appear in first.
You don't see Jill as an immature, naive, legit dumb, not suited for life, person. And then she take a 180 turn In episode 6. And the fact that 3 years, 8 episode, and Her so called popularity never changed, is the proof, that it is all about the Oppai, nothing more. :ROFLMAO:
Unlike Josy and Maya for example, because most of them give up on them after episode 4. We were not even half way.:ROFLMAO:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
He may have said that but I've never seen it. And I would be surprised if the Patrons would be happy with an ep9 that was significantly shorter than earlier episodes.
He's said the Interlude will be smaller with a shorter development cycle (I would hope so!!), but I don't think he's said anything about Episode 9 yet.

Indeed, I though that Quinn would reject the main character when we refuse to help her, but she just doesn't care. So for the threesome to occur, he must either be committed to the girl or ignore her: she won't accept the main character to both hangout with her and with Jill. This proves on the one hand that for Quinn, sex is not related to feelings; and on the other hand, that she can be as jealous as Isabella.

I regret, however, that we don't know more about Quinn's animosity towards Jill, whereas the game's creator usually takes care to detail each other's opinions.
My guess is that DPC just wanted a definitive end to Quinn's path if the MC managed to be on Jill's as well. Because of the way the crossroad was written, anyone who could successfully select Jill's branch couldn't select Others, which means Quinn's path was already effectively closed (at least for now).

While the MC could have called/texted Quinn to let her know he was moving on (or even left it until Episode 9), that would have been a very strange fit with his 'broccoli' speech. It also could have made future interactions with Quinn (such as Halloween party planning) problematic - she is very much the vengeful type. Having Quinn dump the MC after overhearing his date with Jill is a much cleaner end to the relationship that ensure Quinn's attitude to the MC can remain unfazed; even if Quinn was upset about it, she'd sure as hell pretend she wasn't.

Now if you want to be more cynical, you could say DPC was pressed for time (or hadn't even realized it was possible to pursue both Jill and Quinn up to that point), and went with the simplest option to resolve the conflict. But I think a text message a la Jade would have been even simpler, so I'm inclined to say there was more to it than haste.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
And Speaking of Jill. Where is the god damn Blood? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:or May be my monitor is too dark and I don't see it:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2022-01-13 02-24-06-81.png
BeingADIK 2022-01-13 02-24-31-54.png
And , it is very Inconsistent with "Second half Jill " that considering what a big deal she made about her "first time". not only She is fine doing sex without Condom, She let you cum inside of her. it took Maya like 3 scene to allow MC this and she was also basicly a "virgin" :ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2022-01-13 02-26-50-70.png

I like Jill, but yeah, she is written inconsistent, or just was , hopefully , now things will be different. Good sign that She admitted to MC that she found funny Tybalt humiliation :ROFLMAO:, on the other hand, this "destiny" talk is a bit scary , may be she is indeed a distant relative ?:eek:

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
And Speaking of Jill. Where is the god damn Blood? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:or May be my monitor is too dark and I don't see it:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1593679
View attachment 1593681
And , it is very Inconsistent with "Second half Jill " that considering what a big deal she made about her "first time". not only She is fine doing sex without Condom, She let you cum inside of her. it took Maya like 3 scene to allow MC this and she was also basicly a "virgin" :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1593683

I like Jill, but yeah, she is written inconsistent, or just was hopelessly, and now things will be different. Good sign that She admitted to MC that she found funny Tybalt humiliation :ROFLMAO:, on the other hand, this "destiny" talk is a bit scary , may be she is indeed a distant relative ?:eek:
Not all virgins bleed dude. She rides horses, her hymen is long gone.

She panicked momentarily about the condom, but as is consistent with her when she's worked up, her brain turns to mush, so she didn't say anything. Remember when the mc was dry humping her on Bella's lounge? She used all her self control to stop it at the time.

One thing I thought was missing from the scene was a little bit more shyness. She freaked out when she saw the reflection of his cock in the tennis changerooms, as well as when he accidentally grabbed her jugs. I'd have thought she'd be a little more shy when exposing herself to him and he'd have to coax her hands away.

All in all I thought it was a decent "first time" scene.

That "destiny" talk was a little scary though... :eek:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

She panicked momentarily about the condom, but as is consistent with her when she's worked up, her brain turns to mush, so she didn't say anything. Remember when the mc was dry humping her on Bella's lounge? She used all her self control to stop it at the time.

One thing I thought was missing from the scene was a little bit more shyness. She freaked out when she saw the reflection of his cock in the tennis changerooms, as well as when he accidentally grabbed her jugs. I'd have though she'd be a little more shy when exposing himself to her and he'd have to coax her hands away.

I've seen better first time scene's, even two better than this in the the same game. Tenderness is something that DPC just can't pull off.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I've seen better first time scene's, even two better than this in the the same game. Tenderness is something that DPC just can't pull off.
The Sage/mc relationship has its fair share of surprisingly tender scenes, but yeah, there's really very little chemistry between Jill and the mc.

I think the issue with Jill is her "subtle" looks, glances etc, just make her look psycho, and yet once again, the same issue is not present with Sage, her nuaced expressions are often really good.

That said, Jill looked great in this shot:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Many women never have a hymen. Many women break theirs from completely non-sexual activities. Horse back riding would be a very common way of doing so. More over, the obsession some men have with this is really gross. I mean, what, you WANT to make your partners first time painful? Don't get me wrong, I get up to some kinky shit, and pain play can be amazing, but consent and experience man.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

One thing I thought was missing from the scene was a little bit more shyness. She freaked out when she saw the reflection of his cock in the tennis changerooms, as well as when he accidentally grabbed her jugs. I'd have thought she'd be a little more shy when exposing herself to him and he'd have to coax her hands away.

The scene was, good, I'm not saying it was not, it was satisfying for the most part. I don't mind the lack of Shyness, although she had when she was holding MC's dick, with her 3 finger:ROFLMAO:.
BeingADIK 2022-01-08 01-35-55-40.png
BeingADIK 2022-01-08 01-36-10-38.png
But she lost most of her Shyness after her concert, and also probably gave her more confident, since she finally put Tybalt to his place(y)

blowjob would have been nice :devilish: . But it was Decent, of course there was also the : " thank god, we over this " feeling too. So I expect improvement. And of course should have been show that she had orgasm at least.:p.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Many women never have a hymen. Many women break theirs from completely non-sexual activities. Horse back riding would be a very common way of doing so. More over, the obsession some men have with this is really gross. I mean, what, you WANT to make your partners first time painful? Don't get me wrong, I get up to some kinky shit, and pain play can be amazing, but consent and experience man.
Hey dont attack me, because I was just asking an obvious question. Considering how this was build up, it is perfectly natural to ask where is the Blood. I'm not obsessed with Virgins, I don't like it in the first place, DPC created this controversy in the first place. Go Big or Go Home, But he didn't go all in with it. I was just pointing out.

Reactions: dalli_x

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
There is plenty to talk about Jill , her fans just can't handle it. :ROFLMAO:.
it is also not as simple as, "What you see is what you get". Because you see a very different Jill in the first 4 or 5 episode, then what you see in ep 6,7,8. And it is not even Natural, like with, Sage, or even Quinn, and hell Lilly, based on ep 8. I mean it in a way, that you get to know them better, and its natural evolution of them being more than what they might appear in first.
You don't see Jill as an immature, naive, legit dumb, not suited for life, person. And then she take a 180 turn In episode 6. And the fact that 3 years, 8 episode, and Her so called popularity never changed, is the proof, that it is all about the Oppai, nothing more. :ROFLMAO:
Unlike Josy and Maya for example, because most of them give up on them after episode 4. We were not even half way.:ROFLMAO:
Oh I don’t disagree with you about her character it’s just not something that facilitates conversation. In my opinion what you see is what you get because her 180 is so transparent and out of the blue you have no choice but to take it for what it is. Can’t look deeper because it’s just… there.

Like you said (and I touched on with how stupid the blackmail scenario is) she does stuff, it’s all over the place but it comes from nowhere and just… happens.

She doesn’t spark the same wild twisting debate a lot of other characters actions and motivations do.

In some ways I think it’s because DPC favours her. We get more exposition and background. She’s fleshed out at times to a greater degree than most LI.

She is what is written on the tin, even if the tin has nonsense written on it for a few episodes.

Edit: thinking about it more… often her motivations preceded her behaviour. Sage only just revealed a lot about her personality and so on from the adoption. We’ve no clue what Bella’s big secret is. Quinn is up in the air too. We see their actions and he reveals their motivations later.

Jill is generally the other way around. She telegraphs her issues with bullying with exposition. On the first date she makes it clear she had bad experiences and doesn’t date. She has an entire monologue episode before last to reveal her motivations regarding apprehension with sex seconds after she tells the MC about them.

Jill is, compared to most, an open book. We don’t have to debate why she was apprehensive about sex. She monologues her entire thought process. We don’t need to discuss why she’s anti-bullying… she tells us. Family issues, shit with her sister… all outlined basically in full the moment they come up. That’s very different to the other girls.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes