dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 1594070

I don’t know where you come up with these stuff. There’s absolutely no hint or reference in the game that Josy and Jill are related in any way (and no, them wearing the same color pants doesn’t suffice for it).:Kappa:

Same thing with the John Boy being Stephen and Jade’s son theory just because his initials are J.B, which could be interpreted as John Burke.

So far the only clues as to who might be related in the game are either Troy and Melanie or Troy and Sarah.
I have specially written "Just one example nothing more:". It is only an example without any proof or reference to a text passage.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Lostanddamned

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
DPC can and will solve Maya's problem. After that, Maya will be popular again because Maya will be the carefree girl again when the MC met Maya. :D:cool:
While certainly possible. I am curious about another possibility.

In the final scene in the apartment we have:

Stephen
Jade
Sage
MC
Maya
Josy.

It could be possible that at the meeting, Stephen's world is already crumbling around him and his criminal activity is certain to be made public very soon.

This means the damage is so severe that besides possible jail time, Jade will take him to the cleaners with a big divorce settlement.

He has to do something. Therefore at the beginning of the meeting:

1) Stephen excuses himself;
2) starts a fire that is sure to start an instant conflagration;
3) leaves having already created a useful alibi (arranged by Quinn).
4) assuming the above mentioned remaining characters do not survive, Stephen plans to pin all of the criminal activity on Sage.

However, MC alerts to the sudden massive fire just in time to save one person:
1)Jade;
2)Sage;
3)Maya;
4)Josy.

Of course if Sage is picked, later it will turn out that Stephen will go to jail as Sage will be able to have a chance to discredit any involvement in the criminal activity.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Redd23

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Maya of the first season was liked by almost everyone and was in the top. When Josie arrived, Maya completely disappeared into their childhood love triangle. I suppose DPC would like to preserve her individuality even in the conditions of their threefold relationship, but he does not know how to do it. Apparently, the rejection of her character, built on a constant search for support and help, is so great that even those small scenes of intimacy with MC do not help. I think that we have already gone so far in history to dramatically change its character.
Maya is really a stupid and naive girl. There are many contradictions and illogicalities in her story. She is one of those about whom they say that "they often eat before thinking". Nobody likes stupid people. DPC got too involved in creating drama around her that he made a complete idiot out of her.
There is one way DPC could fix Maya.

It's an idea that I've had for quite some time but I've been reluctant to propose it as a theory because there just isn't enough to back it up. Though it does fit the circumstances. Let's just call it a suggestion.

What if Maya isn't as stupid as we thought? What if she's just lying (no big stretch there)?

What if the situation is this, Maya's Father is the one paying for her college, he threatened to withhold that payment after he found out about Josy. Maya could refuse his help and take out a student loan but she doesn't want to. She doesn't want to burden herself. She wants the free ride. Of course if another opportunity came up, like free tuition, that would be great. She would have her tuition and Josy too. But as it is she can wait, but she can't tell Josy that would end the relationship. So she makes up the whole student loan story.

I mean it does sound like a bad lie told by a teenager.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
besides the sincerity you talk about, in my opinion the reason for Jill's mass success is that she is basically a solution and not a problem in MC's life, and this makes her incredibly reassuring (and maybe even "maternal")

even in the never too reviled, at least by me, moment of Tybalt's blackmail, she "solves" a problem of MC's in her own skin, she takes charge of a problem of MC's.

but just in general, Jill doesn't want anything from MC, doesn't need anything that isn't related to their relationship.

this aspect in the landscape of sentimental and character insecurities (which for example create the NTR nightmare in anything) i think really makes a difference
And even when she introduces “problems” they’re not even on her route or involving her. She’s relatively drama free. Closest she comes to being drama is on Bella’s route after the window reveal.

Take the Bianca introduction. She rocks up, one of Jill’s closest friends and it neatly progresses the relationship with MC. They bond and so on. Bianca’s relationship with Jill is outlined almost in full. Their precise connection, general friendship… how their families know each other… she slots into an already fleshed out background for Jill with no real ambiguity.

But somehow a scene about Jill creates drama for other characters arcs. Bianca is implied to have connections largely independent of Jill with the MC’s family. Her friends cheating is a plot point on, of all people, Quinn’s route.

Basically all the questions raised from meeting Jill’s friends are on routes she isn’t automatically involved in.

I’ll say it again… you know what you’re gonna get with Jill.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

It's an idea that I've had for quite some time but I've been reluctant to propose it as a theory because there just isn't enough to back it up. Though it does fit the circumstances. Let's just call it a suggestion.

What if Maya isn't as stupid as we thought? What if she's just lying (no big stretch there)?

What if the situation is this, Maya's Father is the one paying for her college, he threatened to withhold that payment after he found out about Josy. Maya could refuse his help and take out a student loan but she doesn't want to. She doesn't want to burden herself. She wants the free ride. Of course if another opportunity came up, like free tuition, that would be great. She would have her tuition and Josy too. But as it is she can wait, but she can't tell Josy that would end the relationship. So she makes up the whole student loan story.

how exactly would this revelation help Maya's reputation?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
you are a very dangerous friend

Reactions: dalli_x and OFT

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Derek is seriously in the way of any credibility to that theory....

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
how exactly would this revelation help Maya's reputation?

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
you are a very dangerous friend
Well for one, she wouldn't look so stupid. A second point is it's just the kind of twist that fits DPC's style. And it would certainly help DPC's reputation as a writer if that catastrophe of a student loan could be explained.

But I was really taken by the idea of the inconsistent character of the LI's from season 1 to 2. Maya lied constantly and easily throughout the first season. Someone who lies like that doesn't just stop.

reidrigo

Jan 27, 2018
Maya of the first season was liked by almost everyone and was in the top. When Josie arrived, Maya completely disappeared into their childhood love triangle. I suppose DPC would like to preserve her individuality even in the conditions of their threefold relationship, but he does not know how to do it. Apparently, the rejection of her character, built on a constant search for support and help, is so great that even those small scenes of intimacy with MC do not help. I think that we have already gone so far in history to dramatically change its character.
Maya is really a stupid and naive girl. There are many contradictions and illogicalities in her story. She is one of those about whom they say that "they often eat before thinking". Nobody likes stupid people. DPC got too involved in creating drama around her that he made a complete idiot out of her.
I can't agree with you, m8. Maya from de first season was a stranger for the protagonist, so a stranger for us aswell. Like on real life, people created a image of her being a cool girl, but with the time we end knowing who she trully are: a person with a lot of flaws and problems. It are common on real life relationships, you meet a person, and with time that person show a personality totally different of what you are expecting, and I see Maya development like that: a person with problems and flaws, who hide her true personality.

That being said, I can't agree that it was write problem, at least for me, its a good character development, even not being what people expected.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
And Speaking of Jill. Where is the god damn Blood? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:or May be my monitor is too dark and I don't see it:ROFLMAO:
Quite honestly, I never thought I would say this on the Internets..... Not everyone bleeds. I didn't my first time and I was afraid I would have. He wasn't the smallest guy either. Although, I was sore for days. No, I do not ride horses.

Why are some guys obsessed with virgins bleeding?

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

That's an interesting thought. If indeed the theory of Maya's lies and manipulation is true, then this immediately eliminates all plot blunders. The truth about this could cause Maya and Josie to break up and it is really close the problem with the stupid student loan. But Maya now is already at the very end of the list of main girls. So it could put her on the same level as Madame. Therefore, DPC will most likely continue to exploit the image of Maya the fool or come up with some other stupid twist.

Reactions: anonymoussposter

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Yeah, the problem with the theory is why would the MC give a shit about Maya if she'd been lying the whole time?

Jan 15, 2019

Nice bait my friend :ROFLMAO:

although I totally agree on it

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes