kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Before you write again that Quinn is solving her problem on her own, which is not the case because Sage had to help Quinn too, I'll jump ahead. It also depends on how you solve a problem. The wrong and criminal way like Quinn or the right way, even if you need help.:unsure:
I don't know what game are you playing but in BaDik Maya is not solving anything for 8 chapters and 3 years, it will take a long time to change the character's inertia.

If the Burke plot is some kind of solution the bump will go to Sage, charity reflects positively on the donor.

I think some of you are way obsessed with this polls :ROFLMAO:. It means nothing. There are more than 20.000 peoples who play the game if not more all around the world. The was majority is the one who actually not even voting or bothering by these polls.

WE also well know, by years now, that Patreon supporters does not have taste at all. Also that it's usually the same peoples who are voting for the same thing. I think I even ranted about it, when we saw this, "Mileston reward ", thing. :ROFLMAO:

It is the same shit all over the time. Jill and Bella pairing , because they have big oppai.:rolleyes::whistle::ROFLMAO:
Polls online are not perfect, we know that, they can be hacked (not that easily tho) but they are not that bad. Polls are very good to show trends. Well, poll after poll they show the same robust trend, the lead has been the same (Jill), Sage is very popular here, some characters are rising (Lily, Riona, Quinn) and some are decreasing in popularity (Maya and Josy).

But the number of players is not the reason the poll is good or bad, statistics is the science of extrapolating small samples to large groups. You just need a big number (the bigger the better) of votes. Margin of error depends inversely on the square root of the sample size, that means for 30k players you need +/- 380 votes to get a 5% margin of error, less than that gets bad results, more is better and more accurate.

I like Jill but the big Oppais are counterproductive for me, they remind me all the time this is a videogame 3D model. I like girls with more natural body types like Josy, Quinn, Sarah, Elena etc. And I agree sometimes her face is creepy, only a hardcore fan will deny that, I remember a scene (I think it was the picnic) and then a bad render comes up and I was thinking wtf is wrong with this girl lol. And she uses a lot of eyeliner even when sleeping, but most of the time she is a beauty.

Last edited:
Reactions: Warscared

Bytelip

Jan 10, 2022
I played the first season of this game and it really is great. Was my first ever VN that I tried because of the steam reviews. and since them I've been learnign Daz 3d and started doing my own stuff. So thanks Dr PinkCake for the spark!

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
That's an interesting thought. If indeed the theory of Maya's lies and manipulation is true, then this immediately eliminates all plot blunders. The truth about this could cause Maya and Josie to break up and it is really close the problem with the stupid student loan. But Maya now is already at the very end of the list of main girls. So it could put her on the same level as Madame. Therefore, DPC will most likely continue to exploit the image of Maya the fool or come up with some other stupid twist.
Or if she was looked upon as an evil manipulator it might propel her to Quinn level's of popularity! LOL

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
DPC can and will solve Maya's problem. After that, Maya will be popular again because Maya will be the carefree girl again when the MC met Maya. :D:cool:

Only Maya's problem is not of her own making and it is an existential problem. She tries to solve it on her own by joining the HOTs. But Maya, Josy and the MC realize that and DPC also writes that the problem is too big and they need help.:rolleyes:

Before you write again that Quinn is solving her problem on her own, which is not the case because Sage had to help Quinn too, I'll jump ahead. It also depends on how you solve a problem. The wrong and criminal way like Quinn or the right way, even if you need help.:unsure:
In the very first conversation you have with Maya, she talks about needing money, she was never carefree.

Maya has daddy issues, even once the loan issue is solved, she will still have Daddy issues. Even if she cuts her dad out of life, she still has and forever will have Daddy issues. Mass Effect 2 came out 12 years ago, a little late to the party Pinkcakes.

I don't know why Quinn always seems to get brought up as some sort of defense mechanism by Maya fans, but we aren't talking about Quinn. For the record, Sage doesn't actually help Quinn, Sage set up the Prep party by talking to her brother, and Quinn attempted to use that party as a way to sell drugs to the preps but it failed.

Lily is the one who actually bailed her out by having Quinn become her new supplier. A mutually beneficial partnership, I might add.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Most women who ride horses lose their hymen.
Why are some guys obsessed with virgins bleeding?
Never knew people had such an obsession with blood
Entire cultures were obsessed with the idea that a virgin must bleed on her wedding night or else she is not a virgin and has shamed her family. Sheets with blood on them were prepared in advance to save everyone's humiliation. It's fucking ridiculous.

No girl should be nervous that she may not bleed on her first time, let alone have the onus on her to prove she's a virgin in the first place.

But perhaps Jill not bleeding is just another nail in the progressive coffin that J.A.L has been battling, first people of varying sexuality being accepted, and now virgins not bleeding! What is the world coming to! :eek:

New Being a Dik drinking game: Drink every time Maya motions the loan.
We'd all be pretty sober. She mentioned it once in episode 6, brought it up again in a scene in ep 7, and I believe that was it. Now if we had to drink every time someone here made a big deal out of it, we'd probably all be dead from alcohol poisoning! :eek:

EDIT: I stand corrected, she talks about it a lot! :D

Last edited:

nomonsky

Dec 30, 2021
There is one way DPC could fix Maya.

It's an idea that I've had for quite some time but I've been reluctant to propose it as a theory because there just isn't enough to back it up. Though it does fit the circumstances. Let's just call it a suggestion.

What if Maya isn't as stupid as we thought? What if she's just lying (no big stretch there)?

What if the situation is this, Maya's Father is the one paying for her college, he threatened to withhold that payment after he found out about Josy. Maya could refuse his help and take out a student loan but she doesn't want to. She doesn't want to burden herself. She wants the free ride. Of course if another opportunity came up, like free tuition, that would be great. She would have her tuition and Josy too. But as it is she can wait, but she can't tell Josy that would end the relationship. So she makes up the whole student loan story.

I mean it does sound like a bad lie told by a teenager.
this could work. i can picture maya taking the phonecall to speak to her dad discussing this. the scene is already there, assuming that call she took has some kind of significance. maya owe derek something, prolly for keeping this a secret.

it's interesting what waiting can do to people.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Entire cultures were obsessed with the idea that a virgin must bleed on her wedding night or else she is not a virgin and has shamed her family. Sheets with blood on them were prepared in advance to save everyone's humiliation. It's fucking ridiculous.

No girl should be nervous that she may not bleed on her first time, let alone have the onus on her to prove she's a virgin in the first place.

But perhaps Jill not bleeding is just another nail in the progressive coffin that J.A.L has been battling, first people of varying sexuality being accepted, and now virgins not bleeding! What is the world coming to! :eek:

We'd all be pretty sober. She mentioned it once in episode 6, brought it up again in a scene in ep 7, and I believe that was it. Now if we had to drink every time someone here made a big deal out of it, we'd probably all be dead from alcohol poisoning! :eek:
Loan/Tuition/Needing Money...It's all for the same purpose, and she brings it up a hell of a lot more than twice. It's part of her first conversation and her last conversation, and will be a major talking point in Season 3.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Loan/Tuition/Needing Money...It's all for the same purpose, and she brings it up a hell of a lot more than twice. It's part of her first conversation and her last conversation, and will be a major talking point in Season 3.
once in each chapter, maybe not in the fifth chapter.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

You have to admit that it's a problem in the game. The Maya/Josy triangle and the Student Loan are central to the entire first season. And as I've said before, the way the story is written you have to be sympathetic to Maya or the story just doesn't make any sense. And it is fairly clear that a large percentage of the players do not like Maya.

Aug 26, 2019
You have to admit that it's a problem in the game. The Maya/Josy triangle and the Student Loan are central to the entire first season. And as I've said before, the way the story is written you have to be sympathetic to Maya or the story just doesn't make any sense. And it is fairly clear that a large percentage of the players do not like Maya.
I think the hate Maya gets is because of the three-way relationship the mc has with her and maya.She used to be one of the most popular girl in the earlier episodes but it's been a steady decline in popularity.Alot of people want a Solo relationship with her but that can't happen and if it does happen in the future we will lose friendship with josy.which then again isn't fair to josy who has also tolerated alot of Maya snubbing.
It's a triangle of mess dpc has created which I don't think is fixable unless the story gets a little darker.

Reactions: Awry90 and shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes