Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
The scene was, good, I'm not saying it was not, it was satisfying for the most part. I don't mind the lack of Shyness, although she had when she was holding MC's dick, with her 3 finger:ROFLMAO:.
View attachment 1593707
View attachment 1593708
But she lost most of her Shyness after her concert, and also probably gave her more confident, since she finally put Tybalt to his place(y)

blowjob would have been nice :devilish: . But it was Decent, of course there was also the : " thank god, we over this " feeling too. So I expect improvement. And of course should have been show that she had orgasm at least.:p.
She's not going to try the BJ right away, that wouldn't fit her character. That's probably not going to happen until the third time with her and her orgasm face would've been nice to see, but yeah, overall, it was a pretty decent scene. The candle flickering lighting really set the mood for how romantic it was and was supposed to be.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
More over, the obsession some men have with this is really gross.
Hey dont attack me, because I was just asking an obvious question. Considering how this was build up, it is perfectly natural to ask where is the Blood. I'm not obsessed with Virgins, I don't like it in the first place, DPC created this controversy in the first place. Go Big or Go Home, But he didn't go all in with it. I was just pointing out.

1642043221200.png

Edit: Not really my philosophy, but I still find it funny after all these years.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Many women never have a hymen. Many women break theirs from completely non-sexual activities. Horse back riding would be a very common way of doing so. More over, the obsession some men have with this is really gross. I mean, what, you WANT to make your partners first time painful? Don't get me wrong, I get up to some kinky shit, and pain play can be amazing, but consent and experience man.
What these guys were fantasizing about:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Doubt the Admin/Staff here are going to ban his IP
Banning the IP won't guarantee JAL off the premises but will guarantee many members who would try to connect via that specific route simply can't... so why would they and why would you want to ban that IP ??? :oops: :p There are more sophisticated ways to reach that end result but as it seems F95 staff aren't in for it ! :rolleyes::LOL:
First thing someone is going to ask is were or are you using mods?
No need ! :ROFLMAO:
Someone wanted Best Girl Josy
Wonder who this naughty dude might be..... :unsure::ROFLMAO:

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
The Sage/mc relationship has its fair share of surprisingly tender scenes, but yeah, there's really very little chemistry between Jill and the mc.

I think the issue with Jill is her "subtle" looks, glances etc, just make her look psycho, and yet once again, the same issue is not present with Sage, her nuaced expressions are often really good.

That said, Jill looked great in this shot:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Her face does look good, but her spine is almost at right angles.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Can anyone send me update patch for 0.7.2 to 0.8
Unofficial patch to update Being a DIK from v0.7.0 to v0.8.2.

This patch will upgrade your game from v0.7.x/v0.8.x to v0.8.2.

It only contains files altered in v0.7.1/v0.7.2/v0.8.0/v0.8.1/v0.8.2 (see Files_Updated.txt).

Windows/Linux (4.86 GB): Mega -
Note: The official v0.8.2 Update Patch won't work with the unofficial patch, due to how Ren'Py handles alphabetical filename precedence. So if you patched to 0.8.0 or 0.8.1 using a previous version of the unofficial patch, then use the following to update to v0.8.2:

Unofficial v0.8.0 to v0.8.2 Update Patch (53.9 MB): Mega -

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Lily is flying like a rocket too. She appeared in Ch.3 I think but started to have a voice in Ch.5, let's see what happens in a couple chapters more.

I hope so, I really like Jo Jo. But the tuition plot will reach the end someday and then the main plot will probably shift the focus on other characters so... I don't know. I'm afraid the stallment of the throuple will get dragged on for a couple episodes more and put another nail. They had a lot of screen time already, DPC has 20+ girls fighting for render time.
I've got a feeling that tuition part will end in same time with the game/story

Reactions: DavDR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Oh I don’t disagree with you about her character it’s just not something that facilitates conversation. In my opinion what you see is what you get because her 180 is so transparent and out of the blue you have no choice but to take it for what it is. Can’t look deeper because it’s just… there.

Like you said (and I touched on with how stupid the blackmail scenario is) she does stuff, it’s all over the place but it comes from nowhere and just… happens.

She doesn’t spark the same wild twisting debate a lot of other characters actions and motivations do.

In some ways I think it’s because DPC favours her. We get more exposition and background. She’s fleshed out at times to a greater degree than most LI.

She is what is written on the tin, even if the tin has nonsense written on it for a few episodes.

Edit: thinking about it more… often her motivations preceded her behaviour. Sage only just revealed a lot about her personality and so on from the adoption. We’ve no clue what Bella’s big secret is. Quinn is up in the air too. We see their actions and he reveals their motivations later.

Jill is generally the other way around. She telegraphs her issues with bullying with exposition. On the first date she makes it clear she had bad experiences and doesn’t date. She has an entire monologue episode before last to reveal her motivations regarding apprehension with sex seconds after she tells the MC about them.

Jill is, compared to most, an open book. We don’t have to debate why she was apprehensive about sex. She monologues her entire thought process. We don’t need to discuss why she’s anti-bullying… she tells us. Family issues, shit with her sister… all outlined basically in full the moment they come up. That’s very different to the other girls.
besides the sincerity you talk about, in my opinion the reason for Jill's mass success is that she is basically a solution and not a problem in MC's life, and this makes her incredibly reassuring (and maybe even "maternal")

even in the never too reviled, at least by me, moment of Tybalt's blackmail, she "solves" a problem of MC's in her own skin, she takes charge of a problem of MC's.

but just in general, Jill doesn't want anything from MC, doesn't need anything that isn't related to their relationship.

this aspect in the landscape of sentimental and character insecurities (which for example create the NTR nightmare in anything) i think really makes a difference

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
besides the sincerity you talk about, in my opinion the reason for Jill's mass success is that she is basically a solution and not a problem in MC's life, and this makes her incredibly reassuring (and maybe even "maternal")

even in the never too reviled, at least by me, moment of Tybalt's blackmail, she "solves" a problem of MC's in her own skin, she takes charge of a problem of MC's.

but just in general, Jill doesn't want anything from MC, doesn't need anything that isn't related to their relationship.

this aspect in the landscape of sentimental and character insecurities (which for example create the NTR nightmare in anything) i think really makes a difference
The same could be said for the Madame... :eek:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The same could be said for the Madame... :eek:
all non-LIs, apart from Quinn, basically do not bring problems, in fact nobody, or at least very few, hate them.

Madame brings no small amount of financial problems, she asks every time how much MC spent on Quinn + Riona...

Reactions: ename144

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
This is already symptomatic. The whole concept of the game is built literally around Josie and Maya, they have caused major dramas and they are at the head of many conflicts. They are literally the faces and models selling the game, but they are the least popular among all love interests. DPC needs to do a lot to make Josie or Maya at least enter the top three. I think if he separates Josie and Maya, Josie will definitely be in the top three and overtake Bella.
I don't believe there is anything he can do to fix Maya's polarity.

The people that like her character, like her because she a damsel in distress and they need to help her.

The people that don't like her, want her to become more independent and be able to solve her own issues and not rely on others as much as she does.

And if she becomes more like the second, her fans will no longer like her as much.

So Pinkcakes is kind of fucked either way, keep Maya the same and she keeps her small amount of fans and vocal haters, or change her to be more liked and she loses her fans.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

The people that like her character, like her because she a damsel in distress and they need to help her.

The people that don't like her, want her to become more independent and be able to solve her own issues and not rely on others as much as she does.

And if she becomes more like the second, her fans will no longer like her as much.

So Pinkcakes is kind of fucked either way, keep Maya the same and she keeps her small amount of fans and vocal haters, or change her to be more liked and she loses her fans.
in my opinion it would be enough to remove her from the centre of the story, which is a burden and not an honour. it is the overexposure that creates these popularity problems for her (after of course the "shock" of the first season)

once the loan is behind her she will be as enjoyable a character as the others and will also free Josy. will it happen soon? i doubt it.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

Maya of the first season was liked by almost everyone and was in the top. When Josie arrived, Maya completely disappeared into their childhood love triangle. I suppose DPC would like to preserve her individuality even in the conditions of their threefold relationship, but he does not know how to do it. Apparently, the rejection of her character, built on a constant search for support and help, is so great that even those small scenes of intimacy with MC do not help. I think that we have already gone so far in history to dramatically change its character.
Maya is really a stupid and naive girl. There are many contradictions and illogicalities in her story. She is one of those about whom they say that "they often eat before thinking". Nobody likes stupid people. DPC got too involved in creating drama around her that he made a complete idiot out of her.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Oh I don’t disagree with you about her character it’s just not something that facilitates conversation. In my opinion what you see is what you get because her 180 is so transparent and out of the blue you have no choice but to take it for what it is. Can’t look deeper because it’s just… there.

Like you said (and I touched on with how stupid the blackmail scenario is) she does stuff, it’s all over the place but it comes from nowhere and just… happens.

She doesn’t spark the same wild twisting debate a lot of other characters actions and motivations do.

In some ways I think it’s because DPC favours her. We get more exposition and background. She’s fleshed out at times to a greater degree than most LI.

She is what is written on the tin, even if the tin has nonsense written on it for a few episodes.

Edit: thinking about it more… often her motivations preceded her behaviour. Sage only just revealed a lot about her personality and so on from the adoption. We’ve no clue what Bella’s big secret is. Quinn is up in the air too. We see their actions and he reveals their motivations later.

Jill is generally the other way around. She telegraphs her issues with bullying with exposition. On the first date she makes it clear she had bad experiences and doesn’t date. She has an entire monologue episode before last to reveal her motivations regarding apprehension with sex seconds after she tells the MC about them.

Jill is, compared to most, an open book. We don’t have to debate why she was apprehensive about sex. She monologues her entire thought process. We don’t need to discuss why she’s anti-bullying… she tells us. Family issues, shit with her sister… all outlined basically in full the moment they come up. That’s very different to the other girls.
I agree with you for the most part. But I don't think DPC prefers Jill. DPC himself wrote that he doesn't prefer any LI from the beginning. He enjoys seeing characters develop in the game.:unsure:

Jill is a very good example of that. Isabella gives Jill a keynote speech about what is wrong with Jill's views on people and the world. She has always been protected by Isabella. But Isabella is tired of always taking care of Jill. At least that's how I understand the garden speech before the 1 date with Tybalt. Bella doesn't want to be Jill's white knight anymore. Isabella helps Jill again and the MC also helps Jill on the 2 date (tennis). Now comes the 3 date with Tybalt. When the MC rushes to Jill's aid, Jill simply replaces her white knight Isabella with the MC and the fairy tale continues. But when the MC doesn't help her, Jill finally wakes up and stands up for herself. That's where I see the real development of Jill. Snow White wakes up and becomes a stone cold raccoon. :ROFLMAO:

That's what DPC loves. The development of all the characters.:unsure::D

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I agree with you for the most part. But I don't think DPC prefers Jill. DPC himself wrote that he doesn't prefer any LI from the beginning. He enjoys seeing characters develop in the game.:unsure:

Jill is a very good example of that. Isabella gives Jill a keynote speech about what is wrong with Jill's views on people and the world. She has always been protected by Isabella. But Isabella is tired of always taking care of Jill. At least that's how I understand the garden speech before the 1 date with Tybalt. Bella doesn't want to be Jill's white knight anymore. Isabella helps JJill again and the MC also helps Jill on the 2 date (tennis). Now comes the 3 date with Tybalt. When the MC rushes to Jill's aid, Jill simply replaces her white knight Isabella with the MC and the fairy tale continues. But when the MC doesn't help her, Jill finally wakes up and stands up for herself. That's where I see the real development of Jill. Snow White wakes up and becomes a stone cold raccoon. :ROFLMAO:

That's what DPC loves. The development of all the characters.:unsure::D
t's not like that. Jill's reaction to Tybalt's proposal contradicts her image. She is a kind, sweet and naive princess who is friendly to everyone. Don't forget that Jill has defended Tybalt several times in front of Bella and even pitied him on a tennis date. Such an outburst of aggression is more suitable for Sage than for Jill. I am sure that DPC did not want to anger the antiNTR lobby, which is why he came up with this cheap trick with an angry Jill.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
DPC can and will solve Maya's problem. After that, Maya will be popular again because Maya will be the carefree girl again when the MC met Maya. :D:cool:

Only Maya's problem is not of her own making and it is an existential problem. She tries to solve it on her own by joining the HOTs. But Maya, Josy and the MC realize that and DPC also writes that the problem is too big and they need help.:rolleyes:

Before you write again that Quinn is solving her problem on her own, which is not the case because Sage had to help Quinn too, I'll jump ahead. It also depends on how you solve a problem. The wrong and criminal way like Quinn or the right way, even if you need help.:unsure:
Maya's problem is that she's an idiot. :KEK:
She is completely unable to analyze the situation and see the consequences of her actions. DPC screwed up a lot with her and she will have to settle in the library to get smarter dramatically. MC needs to arrange with Bella for Maya to be hired.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes