magi2080

Aug 8, 2021
根据这篇文章,我认为我的想法有点离题。

我们过去曾就 DPC 的来源进行过一些辩论。根据他活跃和发帖的时间,猜测经常出现在欧洲的某个地方。根据他与“K”的拼写 Omicron,这表明他不是来自英国,在希腊、土耳其和斯堪的纳维亚半岛,最常见的是用“K”代替硬“C”。

经常有人认为他来自瑞典,我忘记了原因,但这有点暗示他很可能来自那个地区。
[/引用]
那他为什么要在美国国庆日发布祝贺

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
Just a little off topic thought I had based on this post.

We’ve had some debate in the past about where DPC is from. Speculation has often been somewhere in European, based on when he is active and posting. Based on his spelling Omicron with ‘K‘ it suggests he’s not from the UK, and most commonly the ‘K’ is used in place of a hard ‘C‘ in Greece, Turkey, and Scandinavia.

It had often been suggested he was from Sweeden, I forget why, but this is a little hint that he is most likely from that region.
He is from China

• Haha
Reactions: Marley300 and OFT

iolkj

Nov 30, 2019

We’ve had some debate in the past about where DPC is from. Speculation has often been somewhere in European, based on when he is active and posting. Based on his spelling Omicron with ‘K‘ it suggests he’s not from the UK, and most commonly the ‘K’ is used in place of a hard ‘C‘ in Greece, Turkey, and Scandinavia.

It had often been suggested he was from Sweeden, I forget why, but this is a little hint that he is most likely from that region.
Well, if you look at the interwiki links in , you can see that it is Omikron essentially all over northern, eastern and central Europe, so yes, Scandinavia, but also many places more. Still, it is at least not a hint against him being from Sweden.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Interesting how you have to be on the DIK path to get to Quinn but she seems to like the you specifically for your CHICK qualities
I think she’s more attracted to the DIK personality, that’s her type, which is why MC has to have DIK affinity to spark her initial interest. The route conflict with Jill in the library scene, if you’ve been pursuing both, shows that she still won’t tolerate what you might term Chick qualities - like going to a dinner party, for example. So I dont think she likes those aspects per se. Chick actions are still kinda broccoli for her. But a DIK MC may be the first bad boy type that has started to reach her on an emotional level, and because she likes and respects a DIK MC she’s more inclined to explore her softer side.

Aug 26, 2019

I always thought he was American because we'll most European dev have same kind of style and have a lot of grammar mistakes.Plus DPC seems like he actually went to college in America because of how well of an adaptation of us college BADIK is.

Reactions: RukiRG

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

If I'm not mistaken, The Friday Prophets band whose album tracks are played constantly in the game is also from Sweden, so many assumed that he knows them personally and therefore he was allowed to use music in the game. DPC was in the USA, he wrote in discord that he had been in San Diego for a long time and loves this city very much, so I can assume that he traveled around the USA for some time.

Reactions: Redd23

Reafwalk

Jan 12, 2022
I'm like 100 years late to the party, but I'm curious, aside from dream scenes, how many Cathy scenes are there? Trying to figure out what I've missed

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
"Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Magnar and not for men, knowing that from the Magnar you will receive the inheritance as your reward. You are serving the Lord Magnar." - Magnar, probably. :Kappa:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes