Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
for me anything that is Bella is not a murderer is gonna be a less interesting :ROFLMAO:.
I think she killed her husband, because she lost her job, and Bella loves being a librarian, so MC better be careful not make Bella to lose an another Job:ROFLMAO:
Your theories are more absurd than dalli_x's theories, so stop whatever you're drinking mate. :Kappa:

A murder wouldn't really fit the whole theme of the game. DPC always said that he wanted to do a lighter tone, more humoristic style of a game, so I don't think we'll get a repeat of AL (and doing the same ending once again would be incredibly lame).

P.S: I'll see you when Tommy nuts inside Jose and gets her pregnant. :Kappa:

Reactions: Redd23

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I still think it's only a room with James' belongings, maybe his old office, and people will be terribly disappointed when it's just some mild stuff (for us), Bella is just hiding it to avoid whatever feelings and/or memories that brings her.
Might be. But either he left or she kicked him out after something he did happened and she says that she has forgiven him for whatever and is waiting for him to come back. This conjuction of logic is weird.

I don't think a child would be sleeping downstairs. A child (7 or younger) would have their cradle/bed in the same room as the parent.
The positioning of a mirror that low is so weird. A child would use that stool to view the bigger mirror and wouldn't need their own mirror? Maybe DPC was lazy and decided to just leave because it came in the bathroom he bought as part of the asset pack.
I'm not convinced on this child thing because there isn't enough evidence to suggest it. I'm 99% certain that James cheated and Bella kicked him out which contributed to her distrust in men. The story also heavily insinuated that as Bella fears becoming what she despises- "an adulterer." Part of her story arc is coming out of her shell caused by James cheating on her and MC is the catalyst for that.
There was no kid and I'm willing to bet my cock on that.
That's a big bet, mate. :ROFLMAO:

The adulterer part of her monologue in MC's room in the DIK mansion is detail and gives us some insight. She hates adulterers. She says she became what she hated. I find it weird that she'd just forgive James if he cheated on her, judging by her personality.

And as for the asset thing, I find it weird. Especially DPC who is obsessed with little details, to leave that thing there with no purpose is pretty uncharacteristic of him. Either it's some weird fetish or it's for the child. Though, even if the child used the stool for the bigger mirror, I don't think it'd reach that height.

A tiny mirror and a step stool. The kind kids use to reach a sink.

It isn’t utterly absurd she has these things but it is strange. I too believe the big twist is going to be a child. Possibly dead… maybe it was the husbands fault indirectly (swimming pool left unattended or something) hence her saying she forgave him that one time in a monologue.
I don't necessarily think it's James' fault. Besides, if it was, I don't think Bella would ever forgive him for that. Now that is a huge tragedy and it would probably create a huge rift in their relationship.

I think she miscarried or something and the trauma such a thing causes, caused them to drift apart. Then James' gave himself to alcohol to numb the pain, cheated on her, got caught and promptly kicked out.

If we are to go in dalli_x land of theorycrafting, James cheated on Bella with Nicole, got caught and kicked out, knocked up Nicole, but then left her and now his current whereabouts are unknown.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
This thread is unusually quiet at the moment. It's like the silence before the storm. :ROFLMAO:

If anyone is up for a discussion, I'll open up a topic. What do you guys think that the weird small mirror in Bella's bathroom is about?

I think it's a child's mirror, because it fits with my theory that the locked room is a nursery/baby room, but I also have a suspicion that it might be another of DPC's red herrings. But there's a weird detail there - the nursery/baby room is on the first floor, while Bella's bedroom is on the second floor, which is incredibly weird. Usually you'll want to make the nursery as close as possible to your own bedroom, so you can check on the baby and hear it if it starts crying.

Also putting the nursery on the first floor while your bedroom is at a considerable distance and at a different floor is a huge mistake - in case of a burglary, it's one of the first rooms that the burglar will have access to.
I do think the theory of Bella and James having a baby could be real. For me the question is what happen did James just leave and took their child with him? Or did their baby pass away at some point and things was just to hard and James left? My last guess is Bella wanted to be a mother really really bad and just could not, leading to James leaving. Shit those are really sad after James left where did he go? Here's a crazy idea James and Bella was in a 3way relationship and James went to be with the other women Josy's Mother :unsure:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Your theories are more absurd than dalli_x's theories, so stop whatever you're drinking mate. :Kappa:

A murder wouldn't really fit the whole theme of the game. DPC always said that he wanted to do a lighter tone, more humoristic style of a game, so I don't think we'll get a repeat of AL (and doing the same ending once again would be incredibly lame).

P.S: I'll see you when Tommy nuts inside Jose and gets her pregnant. :Kappa:
When its come to Bella the only thing stick with me is that library scene, when MC start talking past sentence :unsure: . And that's the only thing I remember, but even that I avoid.So honestly, I have nothing bad or good to say about her, she really not interest me at all. That is why I mostly avoid the Bella talk, because she is very much a Side character for me, if she would not be in the game I would not even notice, like in episode 4. so if she not a murderer, than whatever she is even less interesting :ROFLMAO:
so dont worry, you don't have to hostile and territorial with me, I'm not in to her ;)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I do think the theory of Bella and James having a baby could be real. For me the question is what happen did James just leave and took their child with him? Or did their baby pass away at some point and things was just to hard and James left? My last guess is Bella wanted to be a mother really really bad and just could not, leading to James leaving. Shit those are really sad after James left where did he go? Here's a crazy idea James and Bella was in a 3way relationship and James went to be with the other women Josy's Mother :unsure:
How about he ended up meeting Nicole in the Pink Rose, knocked her up (because we know that Nicole has a kid), but then took off once again. (Now I don't remember if Nicole's kid spent time with the dad or the dad was deadbeat).

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
:unsure:. aren't we have enough characters that are connected to each other one way or an another. at this point its almost like an Argentine soap opera:ROFLMAO:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
This thread is unusually quiet at the moment. It's like the silence before the storm. :ROFLMAO:

If anyone is up for a discussion, I'll open up a topic. What do you guys think that the weird small mirror in Bella's bathroom is about?

I think it's a child's mirror, because it fits with my theory that the locked room is a nursery/baby room, but I also have a suspicion that it might be another of DPC's red herrings. But there's a weird detail there - the nursery/baby room is on the first floor, while Bella's bedroom is on the second floor, which is incredibly weird. Usually you'll want to make the nursery as close as possible to your own bedroom, so you can check on the baby and hear it if it starts crying.

Also putting the nursery on the first floor while your bedroom is at a considerable distance and at a different floor is a huge mistake - in case of a burglary, it's one of the first rooms that the burglar will have access to.
Tiny mirror is for checking the bits when waxing the bikini line ;):cool::love:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
When its come to Bella the only thing stick with me is that library scene, when MC start talking past sentence :unsure: . And that's the only thing I remember, but even that I avoid.So honestly, I have nothing bad or good to say about her, she really not interest me at all. That is why I mostly avoid the Bella talk, because she is very much a Side character for me, if she would not be in the game I would not even notice, like in episode 4.
so dont worry, you don't have to hostile and territorial with me, I'm not in to her ;)
The whole library thing is really weird. It's mentioned just once and it's never mentioned ever again. So either:

a) DPC had an idea, got things going, but then decided that the whole thing is way too dark to fit in the theme of the game so he now acts like it never happened and pretends it never ever happened.

b) The whole game is narrated by future MC and he is telling the story to someone, like a psychiatrist or something. What causes me to think this is that the sentence is in past tense, so it's caused by something that happened. Also that "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" at the end of episode 8 was weird, which adds up to the theory more, think about it, at this point MC doesn't know that much about Burke and the prostitution ring and he reacts that way no matter what you choose, so it's related to something that will happen.

c) This whole thing is a dream. After the epilogue of the last episode and we get the ending with the LI of our choice, we get a black scene and then we see the following text:

"Troy: Hey! Hey! Wake up, man! Do you really want to spend your first day in college sleeping?"

While the MC is looking at him like: :HideThePain:

Besides, I'm not hostile or territorial with you, I couldn't care less if people are into Bella or not. I was just busting your balls a bit, like I always do, but I think this time you took things too seriously.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Might be. But either he left or she kicked him out after something he did happened and she says that she has forgiven him for whatever and is waiting for him to come back. This conjuction of logic is weird.

That's a big bet, mate. :ROFLMAO:

The adulterer part of her monologue in MC's room in the DIK mansion is detail and gives us some insight. She hates adulterers. She says she became what she hated. I find it weird that she'd just forgive James if he cheated on her, judging by her personality.

And as for the asset thing, I find it weird. Especially DPC who is obsessed with little details, to leave that thing there with no purpose is pretty uncharacteristic of him. Either it's some weird fetish or it's for the child. Though, even if the child used the stool for the bigger mirror, I don't think it'd reach that height.

I don't necessarily think it's James' fault. Besides, if it was, I don't think Bella would ever forgive him for that. Now that is a huge tragedy and it would probably create a huge rift in their relationship.

I think she miscarried or something and the trauma such a thing causes, caused them to drift apart. Then James' gave himself to alcohol to numb the pain, cheated on her, got caught and promptly kicked out.

If we are to go in dalli_x land of theorycrafting, James cheated on Bella with Nicole, got caught and kicked out, knocked up Nicole, but then left her and now his current whereabouts are unknown.
James caught Isabella having sex with Jill. He overreacted and took off. James runs through the woods and the MC, who just got his license, makes a dent in Neil's van with James' head. After that, they buried the dead James. Isabella reported James missing and has been hoping every day since that he will come back.:unsure::coffee:

This is a real dalli_x.:ROFLMAO:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
James caught Isabella having sex with Jill. He overreacted and took off. James runs through the woods and the MC, who just got his license, makes a dent in Neil's van with James' head. After that, they buried the dead James. Isabella reported James missing and has been hoping every day since that he will come back.:unsure::coffee:

This is a real dalli_x.:ROFLMAO:
How did Jill reverse losing her virginity then? :WaitWhat:

Reactions: Night Hacker

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
But to be serious a bit. , The Child theory in one way or an another might be closer to the truth.
She either lost one. or She may can't have one at all , and James left her because of this?! When MC pointing out to her that Jill is not her child, she has this sad look on her face.
But then there is the secret room. Which probably BDSM room :ROFLMAO:
But I think her story is gonna speed up now. MC and her can be official now , and some other story was more or less resolved. so I guess this will be part of "her Branch".

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
:unsure:. aren't we have enough characters that are connected to each other one way or an another. at this point its almost like an Argentine soap opera:ROFLMAO:
I don't watch soap opera's much less ones from Argentina so I'm going to take your word for it :LOL: At this point the only things that can't happen is what DPC doesn't let happen.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
How about he ended up meeting Nicole in the Pink Rose, knocked her up (because we know that Nicole has a kid), but then took off once again. (Now I don't remember if Nicole's kid spent time with the dad or the dad was deadbeat).
I kinda want that to be real just to see how Bella Handles it

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Isabella is still a mystery to me as we already have a hint of where the other love interests' plots are heading:
  • Sage has begun to confront Chad's lie.
  • Jill's future will be shaped by the support of her friends, after the recital success or failure.
  • Josy and Maya will have to face Patrick, with the love triangle to the test.

For Isabella, all we know is that it is related to her ex-husband. I don't rule out the possibility that he will make a come back, which would be a good reason for Dr PinkCake to reveal more about the drama and force the main character to take action. It's no coincidence that James starting to look familiar. But I don't believe in the theory of the hidden child, it would be like .

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Yeah, and yet she kept the ring and in one of her early monologues she also says she shouldn't be intimate with friends and asks James for forgiveness. Whatever happened neither Bella or James were innocent, they separated themselves, time passes, she makes her peace with it and waits for him to return, but suddenly a horny and wild MC appears, seduces her, she becomes an emotional mess again and doesn't really know what to do or think (but she's figuring it out slowly), to me this is the most realistic scenario thus far.

But whatever it is, I just hope the next episode sheds some light on it when Jill inevitably confronts Bella about MC, all this secrecy is getting a bit stale.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
She just might let him but what happens if it works. There would be no way she could keep her job once it comes out a student knock her up. Unless you can find a way to pen it on Stephen Jade might help with that
Both are adults, so it technically isn't illegal. I mean the fucking President of France started dating his high school teacher after he graduated and eventually ended up marrying her, so it's not out of reach for us to get such a scenario.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Both are adults, so it technically isn't illegal. I mean the fucking President of France started dating his high school teacher after he graduated and eventually ended up marrying her, so it's not out of reach for us to get such a scenario.
True but doesn't work in US very well even though everyone try's ... not that I would know:devilish::LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes