Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Speaking of which

New Interlude promo just dropped...
I'm actually starting to feel some hype for this! Episode 9?? Fuk dat. It's Zoey Interlude time baby!!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I read that as "Bye Felice, hahaha!" and I was like WTF, what does Felice has to do with this Interlude thing? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

brothermora

Dec 18, 2021
This hasn't ever effected me, but I never know what to expect from a game when they say 'don't play if you're easily offended'. Sometimes I play through the entire game and literally can't tell what they could be referring to. Other times slurs are being dropped left-right-and-centre.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
How about he ended up meeting Nicole in the Pink Rose, knocked her up (because we know that Nicole has a kid), but then took off once again. (Now I don't remember if Nicole's kid spent time with the dad or the dad was deadbeat).
No Nicole´s baby daddy is Stanley ffs! we already assumed it so!

also DPC admited he added the library scene too soon(in the Q&A 1 year ago), at least the foreboding part Bella path had to start somewhere!

Also the narrator to the story is Quinn reading from the MC`s diary after *spoilers*,
all the actions the MC does not comprehend and show up in the game is Quinn filling in what she knows and the MC could never know!

Also the Troy part... i have said it as a joke like 9 months ago! but then the story makes no sense its too long for 1 nights sleep!

How did Jill reverse losing her virginity then? :WaitWhat:
fingers do not count, only dicks! plenty of stories here where girls are considered virgins even when they have been with monster dildos!

Both are adults, so it technically isn't illegal. I mean the fucking President of France started dating his high school teacher after he graduated and eventually ended up marrying her, so it's not out of reach for us to get such a scenario.
yeah right.. after... totally not a case of pedophilia... sure thing!
reverse the roles and the teacher would have spent 20 years in jail!

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
No Nicole´s baby daddy is Stanley ffs! we already assumed it so!
It's either Neil or James. Pick your poison.

Quinn as a narrator is even more unlikely, as there's no way she could know about the Tommy and Vinny deal.

As for the dream, have you never had a dream that seemed to last forever? I know I did and it's a weird thing when you wake up, as it messes up your perception of time. But time in dreams is the same as the real time, but mine had those weird jumps in time where you are in one place then weird things happen and you end up in another in totally different time.

yeah right.. after... totally not a case of pedophilia... sure thing!
reverse the roles and the teacher would have spent 20 years in jail!
Double standards are weird in a way, but I'm just using the President of France as an example that the relationship between MC and Bella is possible and not out of reach as some people say.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Is the console command for Mansion monet is mansion_money? I am playing without mini gams and that does not seem to work

S1nedd

Sep 7, 2020
I was kinda derutated at the end of the last chapter.was it the end or... ? I had the cheat enabled and all endings kinda overlapped, My main question is...if I chose that Jill ending at the end she'll still see me banging Bella? :ROFLMAO:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
How about he ended up meeting Nicole in the Pink Rose, knocked her up (because we know that Nicole has a kid), but then took off once again. (Now I don't remember if Nicole's kid spent time with the dad or the dad was deadbeat).
He spend time with his father, that's where he is when MC fucked Nicole and Sandy in Nicole's home. But this doesn't matter because he is already my MC's stepson

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
ok, I have read through a lot of the thread, and searched for the word "crash" and read the results, but so far I could not find a solution to my problem... not even sure if anybody else has encountered it. if there is a solution I must have overlooked it and I am sorry, in that case just gently prod me in the direction of it :)
I play a non-modded version of 8.2 and it ran ok so far. But in Ep. 4 (I chose to stay with Sage), it always crashes the game when sage leaves the room to prepare the movie night and I exit her room (the screen below). The task-app says to check out swyper, talk to sage, and then rest on sages bed. It does not matter if I used Swyper or not, it always crashes when I exit. I tried the compressed and not-compressed (18Gig) version, and I tried the hotfix. Has anybody got a solution or am I just fucked?
View attachment 1604394
This is strange. Usually if you get a crash to do with the Ren'py code itself, the game catches it and reports it in a traceback.txt file.

This appears to have more to do with the executable itself. I would extract all the *.rpa files and if there's *.rpyc, I would run un.rpyc to decompile them into all their *.rpy files. I would then grab the latest version of Ren'PY and recompile the game myself. It's not as much work as it seems. You can use rpsExtract to extract all the files from the RPA files, and un.rpyc to decompile any rpyc files (I forget if this includes the original source rpy or not off hand). Remaking it with Ren'PY is simple. Maybe that will work for you, I can't see why not.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Isabella is still a mystery to me as we already have a hint of where the other love interests' plots are heading:
  • Sage has begun to confront Chad's lie.
  • Jill's future will be shaped by the support of her friends, after the recital success or failure.
  • Josy and Maya will have to face Patrick, with the love triangle to the test.

For Isabella, all we know is that it is related to her ex-husband. I don't rule out the possibility that he will make a come back, which would be a good reason for Dr PinkCake to reveal more about the drama and force the main character to take action. It's no coincidence that James starting to look familiar. But I don't believe in the theory of the hidden child, it would be like .
you're right, Bella's real story, the important part of her story is completely obscure, and considering we're halfway through the game it's a little creepy.

I have to say though that Bella's thoughts when she's in the bathroom, on her first real date with MC, convinced me that her husband is dead, it may be my school English, but this was a very strong feeling.

I read that as "Bye Felice, hahaha!" and I was like WTF, what does Felice has to do with this Interlude thing? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
despite all the bad things I say about Derek, Kellermann loves me, he would at least give me a quicker death:oops:

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 1605029 Was bored so made this
Would've put some of them higher but lacked content and I felt generous with Maya
Heather, low tier?! She's one of my favourites. Personality aside, she's hot and she's one of the few in the game that doesn't seem to be a slut, which is actually a good quality in my books. I wish she was one of the girls you could pursue.

At the moment, I have focused on Bella with some nice results in the last version. She's a woman who is hurting a lot in need of someone to love... I just really love how her character is written. She guards her emotions.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
you're right, Bella's real story, the important part of her story is completely obscure, and considering we're halfway through the game it's a little creepy.

I have to say though that Bella's thoughts when she's in the bathroom, on her first real date with MC, convinced me that her husband is dead, it may be my school English, but this was a very strong feeling.
Agreed. As a widower myself, I really understand her character. I feel that her husband went away with the military and never came back. He's dead and she's having a hard time letting go with deep emotions inside which she guards closely. I think that the fact that she finally removed her wedding rings was VERY important in the story and that part really moved me given my own loss. I think her character is really well written. As a widower myself, it can be difficult to let go, and after so many years of marriage, you have it in your system that being with anyone else is wrong, and that tends to stick with you after the loss of your spouse. It can take time for some to finally realize that it is okay to love someone else again, and I felt they really portrayed that well in this game. It's why Bella is my favourite. She's hurting inside quite a bit, and is missing the love she once had.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021

Yes, it's probably something like that.

We know that Bella felt guilty for doing things with another man, and also that she still wears her wedding ring. So that suggests that his absence is not trivial.

Either he's dead, missing, or he's gone without a word.

His death could be linked directly or indirectly to a character in the story or a story arc involving other people.

His disappearance/his departure could cast doubt on a return.

It is not known when his death/disappearance/departure dates. It could be recent (two years), and therefore involve characters we know.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes