sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Sooo, all the progress that I accumulated within a year is essentially lost? Lol, that's some BS.
Since when does everyone have to start on a fresh sleet when a new chapter comes out?
I think you got there something wrong... check if the conditions are met and then you are not losing shit...
Does Mc exist in reality? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
It's not the MC part or his dick that's wrong here :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I think you got there something wrong... check if the conditions are met and then you are not losing shit...

It's not the MC part or his dick that's wrong here :LOL:
While I agree, all the feminists women in this game apparently just need That Good Dick(tm) and their lives change.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
While I agree, all the feminists women in this game apparently just need That Good Dick(tm) and their lives change.
How surprising... a VN that revolves around it's MC :ROFLMAO: But still a lesbian is not a bisexual ( and the other way around :KEK: ) by ANY means... these are differentiated and like it was said before the story is still in progress so why the hell would you stir some shit up with such deliberately wrong/false ( whoever played it knows whoever does not understand is quiet possibly underage or a noodle :KEK: ) statement(s) ??? :eek::oops:

It's only good for a JAL type as fuel... and misleading the herd :LOL:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Burke's scholarships for sex is a main theme in the story, however most of the girls involved will be on the dik path and Mona only made a brief appearance to dissappear rather soon in the story... Only exception is Maya on the chick path....
And i don't see Quinn really being a reason the expose the scheme, so far her plans were to get even more girls involved...
The other characters seem to be atleast somewhat happy with it so why would we ever try to expose the scheme?

Maya will get that scholarship offered by Burke, but she will need to agree to the same terms the other girls get it...
Her need for that tuition is the only reasons she would ever end up in that scenario.

For the same reason you will not be able to get into a relation with just either Josy or Maya ; if they don't have a relation there is no reason for Maya to even pursue that free tuition....

Certainly better than Maya continuing to rotate her entire fucking character around needing tuition.
I really dislike the three-way relationship
That is why I am sure that the meeting with Burke will end in nothing.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I'd be surprised if Burke actually tried to coerce Maya into some sort of sexual reciprocation for help with her tuition, particularly based on the kind of girl she is, and considering Sage is aware that he is helping her, and if Jade is involved in the meeting.

Obviously he's not going to propose anything slimy in the meeting, that's not what I'm talking about, but the fact that so many people will be involved in knowing Maya's predicament, trying to coerce anything from her (at a later time) once he has found out how desperate she is would be very dangerous for him.

Would Maya confide in anyone (particularly the mc or Sage) if Burke crossed the line? If she did, Burke would be toast.

Also, it's one thing for Jade to know he's unfaithful to her, but to find out he's coerced a girl into sexual favours as repayment for some assistance, I think Jade would cut his balls off.

It's possible Burke could say things to keep Maya silent, but it's just too much of a risk.

I don't think Maya and the prospect of proposing prostitution is likely.

I think there will be a number of factors that play into the scene with the Burkes and Maya, and they will be things like:
  • Does the mc still have a relationship with Jade
  • Did the mc just recently end the relationship with Jade
  • Did Burke see the video footage of the mc and Jade (not sure if the footage he saw actually identified the mc, in the scene where Burke is watching it, we didn't actually see the mc's face)
  • Is the mc in a relationship with Sage
  • Is the mc in a relationship with Maya
  • Did the mc recently end his relationship with Sage
Now all of the above could be relevant, but it's also quite possible the Burkes/Maya solution could be a simple linear plot component that is not influenced by the past at all, but imagine if the mc's past actions actually had any bearing on whether they helped Maya or not. That would be interesting.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
ok im doing my dik playthrough and making the drinks at the hots party and it shows up for heather but wont tell you what else she wants or pick the drink for her, how do you unlock that part?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
ok im doing my dik playthrough and making the drinks at the hots party and it shows up for heather but wont tell you what else she wants or pick the drink for her, how do you unlock that part?
I'm not sure I fully understand your question, but Heather likes Absinthe Neat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it's the case that you can't offer her a drink, that's because you need to tell her about the dude on her bed, and once she kicks him out, you need to tell her that Tommy has fucked someone else behind her back, that's when she asks for a strong drink.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
I'm not sure I fully understand your question, but Heather likes Absinthe Neat.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ok ill try ask it different, you know when you go to make them and then chose who its for? it wont let me chose heather but with the mod it shows which she likes which means you can give her a drink.. so im wondering how do you get to even make it for her, do i need to do anything to make it happen? when i talk to her it doesnt give me the option to ask if she wants a drink or anything

thats what it shows

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
So the video is still an advantage to Burke. He can either blackmail Jade into taking nothing from him or he can use it in court as proof of her adultery and swing the vote to his side.
I'm not sure she'll divorce him though. as she said when she found out he was cheating on her with cathy, she decided her family/children (don't remember correctly) is/are what's important to her. so, as most people stay together for the kids, unless she decides her kids have grown up enough to take that sort of drama, she's most likely not doing it

then again, the scholarship deals might be just enough to push her into divorcing him

I'd be surprised if Burke actually tried to coerce Maya into some sort of sexual reciprocation for help with her tuition, particularly based on the kind of girl she is, and considering Sage is aware that he is helping her, and if Jade is involved in the meeting.

Obviously he's not going to propose anything slimy in the meeting, that's not what I'm talking about, but the fact that so many people will be involved in knowing Maya's predicament, trying to coerce anything from her (at a later time) once he has found out how desperate she is would be very dangerous for him.
this was my thought (presented as a wild theory though because I doubt things can be that simple) a few weeks ago as well. their daughter is coming up to them to ask them for a favour. unless sage is in on the whole prostitution chain, maya jsut might get the scholarship without having to give "something" in return. but if things go sideways, somehow I believe jade might pull a rabbit out of the hat, side with maya and help her out regardless of stephen

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
ok ill try ask it different, you know when you go to make them and then chose who its for? it wont let me chose heather but with the mod it shows which she likes which means you can give her a drink.. so im wondering how do you get to even make it for her, do i need to do anything to make it happen? when i talk to her it doesnt give me the option to ask if she wants a drink or anything
Sorry dude, I updated my original post but it must have been after you read it, just check it again, below the screen shot. The other thing to add is you need to choose to kick the alphas out when that choice comes up (the obvious DIK option so I'm sure you went with that on your DIK run).

Reactions: ename144 and D9074

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
you need to tell her about tommy being +3 to get the option to give the drink to her

Reactions: D9074 and shazba

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I think you need talk to about the jock sleeping in her bed and about Tommy cheating on her.

Reactions: D9074 and shazba

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021

thats what it shows
You need to be on the "get rid of the Alphas" path at the party, then find the one dude asleep on Heather's bed, and go to the kitchen to tell her. After that, you can tell Heather that Tommy's getting some without her, and she asks you for a strong drink. Make the absinthe drink, I think she wants a second one, and then the next morning when you go to visit Tommy, there's two girls in his bed instead of one.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Would Maya confide in anyone (particularly the mc or Sage) if Burke crossed the line? If she did, Burke would be toast.

Also, it's one thing for Jade to know he's unfaithful to her, but to find out he's coerced a girl into sexual favours as repayment for some assistance, I think Jade would cut his balls off.

It's possible Burke could say things to keep Maya silent, but it's just too much of a risk.

I think there will be a number of factors that play into the scene with the Burkes and Maya, and they will be things like:
  • Did Burke see the video footage of the mc and Jade (not sure if the footage he saw actually identified the mc, in the scene where Burke is watching it, we didn't actually see the mc's face)
Now all of the above could be relevant, but it's also quite possible the Burkes/Maya solution could be a simple linear plot component that is not influenced by the past at all, but imagine if the mc's past actions actually had any bearing on whether they helped Maya or not. That would be interesting.
Sometimes the solution can be easier than one could imagine

Buker could pay part of her tuition with a scholarship and he would offer Maya a job at the university and she pays the rest. :ROFLMAO:

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Baseless theory time.

No way Burke just outright solves Maya's problem for her in the next episode. It's too early in the game for her to have this issue solved, this plot element has only worn out it's welcome twice over and I predict at least 8 fold being required before it dies. Similarly, his rejecting her can't just be a dead end plot wise... No way this season opens with him saying no and everyone just shrugging their shoulders and moving on.

So when he says "no" it has to go somewhere and saying no could raise questions from Jade. My theory is Stephen is currently using the scholarships from local businesses to pay for the restaurant girls. They, as part of the deal, have to sleep with the people funding the scholarships outlined in the newspaper article. When Maya comes to the Burkes Jade would be aware of the scholarships but not the "extras" the girls have to provide and suggest it could fund Maya. Burke cant reveal what the girls have to do in exchange so he has to reject the idea, making Jade suspicious.
This is a solid theory that is not contradicted by the facts presented in the game. The prostitution ring managed by Quinn contributes both in the funding of the HOT house and in the scholarships of the girls who are involved in it, without Sage being aware of it. Stephen plays a more important role than just a client.

It remains to be discussed to what extent Jade suspects her husband and how she intends to act as this revelation is trouble. Maya is, for now, only a pawn in a larger scheming. But the one with the more insight and the most likely to expose the case stays Mona.

Between this story, and the plot around drug dealing (which connects to the strippers), I understand why some people refer to the series 21 Jump Street.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

I don't see why the MC's actions would effect Maya at all vis a vis the Burke's. Sage didn't approach Maya to help her because she was a friend of MC, she approached her because she was a HOT.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes