DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I guess, but Cathy is the only designated side chick to be pushed aside without anything ever really starting. The other original side girls such as Riona, Camilla, Jade, Quinn all had and still have plenty of great content without being pushed aside, but Cathy never got off the ground. She really has no business being one of the original side girls with her limited screen time. DPC says his story plotlines don't change from the original plan, but I have to wonder if Cathy was an exception. Perhaps she was meant to have more content, but it just didn't fit into the evolving sotry. Her story arc was more important to the plot than the woman herself.
Or, she's Sage's birth mother and will re-enter the story when DPC needs to add more drama. Cathy is DPC's reserve drama.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Redd23

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
After seeing OFT 's post i immediately thought this.

Guys get ready and wear your kevlars. Im gonna shoot some theory again :D

Madame is Zoey's mama.

Again i ll probably shooting blanks again.

For Zoey's fans Sorry N O T S O R R Y :devilish:
MC has already met Zoey's parents, he told that story about having sex while they were in the house.

Oct 19, 2020
If Neil knows Zoey don't you think that Zoey's mother wouldn't know the MC?

I don't think there is a human in BADIK's universe capable of impregnating her... Madame is like the alien queen she puts her children inside the bodies of the victims
Our youth, strong, full of lust and desire Fuckface haven't tried yet. Who knows maybe Fuckface can do it. He's equipped with extra long tool and according to some girls feedback he knows how to use it. I know he hasn't mastered yet. Maybe after Riona squirt. He ll has my fully support :D :devilish: :D

Oct 19, 2020
Im back with more theories.

1- Pregnant girl is Sage. When Fuckface taking care of Sage's sickness. Before giving the medicine there is a choice joke about overweight lately.

2- When Tommy and Fuckface at MacAllen encounters with Sandy & Nicole. Sandy asks fuckface's age and talks about her personal experience etc. She got her facial tattoo in 14 bla bla. Tattoo artist was her brothers friend and he got bested by heroin. Maybe tattoo artist's partner we ll see in Interlude. Can be business partner or life partner but im gonna just say it why not both :D

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Im back with more theories.

1- Pregnant girl is Sage. When Fuckface taking care of Sage's sickness. Before giving the medicine there is a choice joke about overweight lately.

2- When Tommy and Fuckface at MacAllen encounters with Sandy & Nicole. Sandy asks fuckface's age and talks about her personal experience etc. She got her facial tattoo in 14 bla bla. Tattoo artist was her brothers friend and he got bested by heroin. Maybe tattoo artist's partner we ll see in Interlude. Can be business partner or life partner but im gonna just say it why not both :D
since the MC can avoid nuttin inside of Sage then the question is... who is the daddy? Caleb? some random she used to satiate her sexual hunger? Tybalt (hey, its this site we are talking about so... we´ve seen weirder shit!)

your 1st point is flawed and needs better support even if just circumstantial its not properly corroborated! not that it might not happen Sage was very much frustrated and a Tommy escapade as the fuck boi of the dik´s its highly possible, just to release some steam but it needs a better chronology ... perhaps Sage was Tommy´s +2 during the cumpetition...

your 2nd point makes sense but you need to create some backstory like that tattoo artist being a older brother of Zoey and her female friend being a Sandy friend from back when? you gotta fill in the gaps even if is with just circumstantial evidence!

Reactions: HogRocket

kornetto

Jun 8, 2020

since the MC can avoid nuttin inside of Sage then the question is... who is the daddy? Caleb? some random she used to satiate her sexual hunger? Tybalt (hey, its this site we are talking about so... we´ve seen weirder shit!)

your 1st point is flawed and needs better support even if just circumstantial its not properly corroborated! not that it might not happen Sage was very much frustrated and a Tommy escapade as the fuck boi of the dik´s its highly possible, just to release some steam but it needs a better chronology ... perhaps Sage was Tommy´s +2 during the cumpetition...

your 2nd point makes sense but you need to create some backstory like that tattoo artist being a older brother of Zoey and her female friend being a Sandy friend from back when? you gotta fill in the gaps even if is with just circumstantial evidence!
can't be caleb or Chad both Are jacked on Roids xD

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
sage ? i think MC told that to Bella
No, He told the story of his relationship to Bella. Sage asked MC what was the kinkiest thing he'd ever done and he told her that he and his girlfriend had sex in her bed when her parents were home, and that he thought they knew about it but didn't say anything.

Reactions: Redd23 and ename144

RonWeasleyJr

Sep 23, 2018
Jill's hipster douchebag friends at the dinner party are so insufferable.

I hope we get a scene where some of them show up at a DIK party and end up getting treated like crap by a drunken Tommy and co.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

I've been working on art and menu/GUI stuff this week.

I'm done with adding music/sound effects. Coding is shaping up too, there's some left to do. I will be spending time working on animations in the upcoming week. I'm not sure how many more I need for this update; it's a story-focused update after all, but posing animations is the big task that remains.

I'm making good progress on the interlude and will start polishing and testing the game soon. After this, the usual beta testing and proofreading cycle will start. Being a smaller episode, it's hopefully a bit faster than usual, but there is some new stuff for testers to try and break.

Patron milestone reward
I'll be speeding up the Patron milestone celebration reward from now until it's done.

So, what I'll be doing is to post the remaining renders per order with each post I make.

There will be four more parts after today.

View attachment 1621316
View attachment 1621317

Enjoy and have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
Looks like we're back to no numbers. And still no word on what those of us not dying for full-frontal-Zoey can look forward to. :cry:

There's clearly some work left to do, but without knowing how many animations he needs to render or the rate at which he's rendering them, that tells us very little. DPC makes it sound like a mid-to-late February release is a real possibility, so let's hope he's not underestimating the remaining work.

Previously, I give you a like, but please forgive me :), but I have to take it back :ROFLMAO:.
I have not read it before, the spoiler section. And now that I read it, I just can't give you a like for that :ROFLMAO:. I mean it's Lisa:love: and and Miss Skintight leather pants Jade:cool::ROFLMAO:

I respect your opinion, but I can't give a like for something like that, I hope you understand it, and we're cool. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so what happens if the Interlude is considered to be "crap" by the majority of players? if it does in fact end up as pointless filler content, and its sole purpose is to brute force MC's ex back into the main story in order to stir up drama even though MC literally just had to "make a decision", do DPC and this game face any negative repercussions?

he has been very consistent with his work since AL on many levels, but he has never made an abrupt detour like this before. explicitly pushing the main story and characters aside to tell a literal interlude about a previously unimportant side character. if it is short and it is "crap", people would likely be annoyed that any time was wasted on it in the first place and that DPC should have just kept working on the DIK story (especially if it is going to directly challenge the decision your MC was just forced to make).

sure it could be good, but most players here at least have already expressed their disinterest in this side story and character. it seems like he might be setting himself up for some unnecessary negative feedback for a game that is otherwise nearly universally praised across the board.

just curious what people think if this interlude ends up being shitty
I wouldn't expect much to happen, at least not in the short term. I mean if it's *really* bad, sure, that could provoke a crisis, but we're talking "pyromaniac redheaded ghost!" bad. Short of that, I think we'd just see increased polarization of the fan base. The wait for Episode 9 would have more frequent and more caustic arguments than usual. Zoey would probably be the new Maya. And maybe DPC's Patreon numbers would level off (rather than slowly grow), but I think that would be the extent of it. At the end of the day, the Interlude is just a side dish; my guess is most people will wait for the main course before they demand to speak to the chef.

That said, if the Interlude goes over badly it would definitely raise the stakes for Episode 9 (and for Zoey in particular). DPC would need to keep the focus closer to the existing main girls, which in turn could make it harder to get Zoey up to speed. If DPC still manages to deliver, the Interlude's problems should fade into the background. It would be like the poor resolution to the M&J crisis in Episode 4; it's not forgotten, but most people are content not to pick at old wounds. If the problems with the Interlude continue into Episode 9, however, I think that's when you'd start to see people losing interest in the game in large enough numbers to matter. Even then it would be a slow process unless DPC really screws the pooch.

Personally i wouldn't mind if the guy took 3 months of holidays without delivering any content at all. The guy simple earned it. At some point either you became increasingly frustrated, or you just simple accept the fact that development of this things take their time and you have to wait for more content. If you can't deal with the wait, simple forget this thing exist and put your mind elsewhere. And that you will not always get what you want, the girl you want, the sex scene you want or things to develop the way you want.
I take your point and generally agree. As much as I'd like new Episodes sooner, I'm okay with DPC taking his time to get them right.

But I am very leery of him taking extended breaks from the game to recharge. DPC may well have earned the vacation, but in my experience that kind of interruption is a recipe for disaster. Short breaks from time to time are a very good thing, but once you get into the habit of not working on a long-term project, watch out!

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I take your point and generally agree. As much as I'd like new Episodes sooner, I'm okay with DPC taking his time to get them right.

But I am very leery of him taking extended breaks from the game to recharge. DPC may well have earned the vacation, but in my experience that kind of interruption is a recipe for disaster. Short breaks from time to time are a very good thing, but once you get into the habit of not working on a long-term project, watch out!
While i was writing that comment i thought the same. That kind of things happens. But i just meant that as long as he deliver I am ok with some delays. I guess i lost the impatience waiting for ep8.

Reactions: ename144

playboydx

Apr 27, 2017
Sorry if this question has already been answered but is this "interlude" supposed to be a short continuation of the previous episode or is it a prequel with the MC's back story with the ex?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Sorry if this question has already been answered but is this "interlude" supposed to be a short continuation of the previous episode or is it a prequel with the MC's back story with the ex?
We don't know exactly what it is about, but it is not a direct continuation of episode 8.
So far we know it's going to be Zoey and her beach life, and maybe something from the common past with the MC.

Reactions: playboydx
4.80 star(s) 1,521 Votes