dddkingddd

Apr 27, 2018
Fan Sigs:

OBS: Now they are all divided by girls. Each girl in her own spoiler bubble. *71 in total* Overload Precautions.
*Little warning to anyone who has used the old Imgur links

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*Feel free to do as you please.
(Cariolan's, use only)
the fact that there's one for arieth is fuckin hilarious :KEK::KEK:

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
What happened there? The last time I played in MP was fine. :unsure:MC has Mom, two sisters, teacher, aunt...
Imagine if each episode of BaDik was a fraction of the length, took longer to come out, had no sex scenes, he randomly puts the game on hold for a year to make a poor remake of Acting Lessons and then when you finally get a new update its Tybalt raping Jill.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Imagine if each episode of BaDik was a fraction of the length, took longer to come out, had no sex scenes, he randomly puts the game on hold for a year to make a poor remake of Acting Lessons and then when you finally get a new update its Tybalt raping Jill.
I see what you did here...;)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Me watching the meltdown in the Midnight Paradise sub:
View attachment 1624122
Imagine the equivalent of that happening in this game. Jill getting raped by Tybalt. I wonder if this sub would have ever recovered :LOL:. I bet there would've been some who secretly enjoyed the cuckfest...
...maybe?
What happened there? The last time I played in MP was fine. :unsure:MC has Mom, two sisters, teacher, aunt...
There sure is a lot of facepalming going on in that thread. Not like here, everyone is too polite. BaDIK needs more controversy, it needs more facepalming! :mad:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Holy fuck.... Just checked the thread out and it's really a shitstorm. Considering how long it took for the update to drop with the delays, no wonder people lose their shits about it. I played the update this morning, it's nothing to lose your marbles about and the scenes are satisfying.

But that being said, same thing would happen to this thread if DPC decides to do it (not to mention DPC's discord, I wonder if those retards would still defend DPC even if he had someone rape their favorite character or have their favorite character NTR'd).
fortunately there is not this danger

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
The only issue I see is if the game stops being fun.

If, in 9 to 11 years you have lost interest in playing AVNs, you may look back and decide playing all these games was a waste of time.

But if you’re still enjoying this form of entertainment, what does it matter if you’re playing only new games every year, or if some of them keep on going?

Like a good TV show, sometimes you just don’t want it to end, as long as it still remains good.

BaDIK is the one game that keeps me coming back here. Stumbled onto this site because of COVID. Stayed because of BaDIK.

All the other games here are just filling in the time between BaDIK episodes. Once this game end, I don’t think I’ll be visiting here anymore.
Agree 100 percent.

Reactions: shazba

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Josy doesn't like Monica because according to her she was the cause of her parents' divorce, So... How did Josy's father gain custody of her? in a court her father would never have custody over the mother

I doubt that she would have been 18 when that happened the time of the events would not make sense her being a minor the court would appeal in favor of the mother and give custody to her unless she cannot take care of Josy's child due to financial problems and mental or both but Josy's father would have to give support to the mother as long as Josy's mother does not get married so what has he done DPC with Josy's mother because there is still no sign of her in the 8 chapters
investigationdisplayboard.JPG

jinnhihho

Mar 11, 2017
Quick question for the more active folks. Is BaD supposed to end with the 10. major update like Acting Lessons was or is this unknown for BaD?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
the most surprised would be them....

:unsure: :unsure: perhaps DPC could consider such a choice if he no longer wanted to continue with the game, so it would create a lot of controversy and criticism and then he could say that there are no longer conditions to continue
There is a chance that DPC might lose inspiration in this before it's finished. But his biggest motivation is money and as long as he's making like 50-100k a month, I don't think he'll give up no matter how tired, uninspired or burnt out he is. He might start making more and more spin-offs and interludes, to get himself motivated again, but how often do these really work?

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
There is a chance that DPC might lose inspiration in this before it's finished. But his biggest motivation is money and as long as he's making like 50-100k a month, I don't think he'll give up no matter how tired, uninspired or burnt out he is. He might start making more and more spin-offs and interludes, to get himself motivated again, but how often do these really work?
I think when DPC becomes uninterested in BAD, he will start making unexpected and dramatic plot twists that were not justified in any way, as it was in Acting Lessons.

For example, it may turn out that Zoey killed her boyfriend and is wanted by the police, and that's why she fled San Diego. Or it turns out that Bella axed her husband in a fit of jealousy, and Jill secretly slipped poison into Tybalt's food. Tommy will go crazy and shoot everyone in the mansion. Sage will become a drug addict and a prostitute once caught in Quinn's prostitution ring. Josie will be raped by a distraught Tommy, and Maya will jump off the roof because of it. MC quietly finish college and start dating Ashley.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I think when DPC becomes uninterested in BAD, he will start making unexpected and dramatic plot twists that were not justified in any way, as it was in Acting Lessons.

For example, it may turn out that Zoey killed her boyfriend and is wanted by the police, and that's why she fled San Diego. Or it turns out that Bella axed her husband in a fit of jealousy, and Jill secretly slipped poison into Tybalt's food. Tommy will go crazy and shoot everyone in the mansion. Sage will become a drug addict and a prostitute once caught in Quinn's prostitution ring. Josie will be raped by a distraught Tommy, and Maya will jump off the roof because of it. MC quietly finish college and start dating Ashley.
This sounds like Being a DIK if Tremmi wrote it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
if you don't feel like it anymore, money is not enough to hold you back. on the other hand, a nice, hurried ending is almost customary...

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes