Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I was bored and more than a little drunk and started reading this thread from the start. Didn't get very far but it's interesting enough to see how the conversation changed. You can almost "define" it per 1000 pages. A bit like eras in history.

Go back to around 1000 pages BC (Before ChipLecsap) and you've got a lot less vitriol for Maya/Josy... But suddenly their "cheating" was a massive deal. We've got our very own "dark ages" where the conversation is choppy after the fall of the Holy Bacchus Empire and the purge by the powers-that-be removing a solid few thousand pages (BaDIK was about to overtake Milfy City before it was purged of comments). Art flourished in the Fan-art renaissance with signatures for all. That's weirdly died down?

The Incestual Revolution where everyone was convinced Jill was MC's aunt. Maya's Loan War I and II. Age of Dalli's Enlightenment... Futa-Jill, Evil Josy Twins, J.A.L's Cold War on Liberal Media. We've had some strange times and we're only half way.
I remember the crazy murder Bella epoque and the gay Chad chapter.

And a lot of Mayan's war. At least 3. The first after ep 6, my first one. The second with the first J.A.L account by mid ep 8 development. And the third one recentely fought wich is alive in everyones memory. Althought it was more like a 100 years war with some peace here and there.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
So one is gonna mention the constant Jill pics spamming era ? Big Money Cas and the puzzle games ? The rise of Warscared Dalli's theoretical father ? :illuminati:

And there was a time, not so long after EP 4 release, when some heathens ( especially one I won't name ) used to claim that the Goddess KRJ would be nothing more than a One-time character. :Kappa:
Now you reminded me of that Jill Royce retard that constantly made the same profile over and over again and replied to himself. That was like the worst of them all and even if you implied that Jill wasn't a virgin he'd reply to you with each profile. :FacePalm:

Darg

Dec 3, 2017
Now you reminded me of that Jill Royce retard that constantly made the same profile over and over again and replied to himself. That was like the worst of them all and even if you implied that Jill wasn't a virgin he'd reply to you with each profile. :FacePalm:
now josy guy replaced that jill dude

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You forgot the "Quinn deserves to die/go to prison vs She doesn't, it's because of the enviroment she grew up in" war, in which amazingly, neither side presented valid arguments.
thats a lie! i remember presenting a very valid and strong argument... Anal!

Potentially only getting one proper episode of BADIK this year broke him
nahh i keep busy! whats breaking me is this covid shit with most of my co-workers going down like flies and staying weeks off work and its all dumped into me...

the stupid part is that i now finally realise how useless and pointless half of them are... i do their entire´s day work in 2 hours and then just stand here reading this forum or staring at walls!

i also have quite a few favourite games and authors so i will be sticking around aslong as 2-3 authors remain engaged in the comunity one of them is in shazba signature!

Also i discovered quite a few kinks i never knew i was into so plenty of games around that cater to me even if they suck as stories or even as games ... ffs i even play the ocasional rpgm game!

by the way my favourite kink is handholding! very few people can make it right but somehow its like the most important and revealing aspect of a relationship building!

Last edited:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
by the way my favourite kink is handholding!
you disgust me, you animal!

speaking of kinks... I don't really play these kind of games for the lewd content but for the stories.
over time I've realised that some badly done lewd content can make me instantly shut the game down and delete it. first game that comes to mind is WVN and the guy with a 15inch cock. just... why?
so when BaDIK and some other games I'm playing end... I'll most likely be done with this genre.
until then, I actually enjoy coming here and catching up on LI wars, wild theories and posts which point out stuff I usually miss due to my lack of attention span.

Dduubbeeddd

Jan 28, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
you sire.... are a fucking motherfucking master of your craft. and the only thing that i hate about this game is that i found it before you finished it because digging into this shit and being left on the episode 8 cliffhanger hurts me on a deep and painful spiritual level. how dare you make me so invested in a game and its characters and its story arcs! i hope your pillow is always warm and theres a stunning woman there to give you bliss inducing orgasms to distract you from said warm pillow. i pray you reach overwhelming levels of inspiration.

LizzeHold232

May 16, 2021
Surely someone asked about this, but still. How to solve this problem?
LOG:
Initializing gl2 renderer:
primary display bounds: (0, 0, 1366, 768)
swap interval: 1 frames
Fullscreen mode.
Vendor: 'NVIDIA Corporation'
Renderer: 'GeForce MX230/PCIe/SSE2'
Version: '4.6.0 NVIDIA 462.59'
Display Info: None
Screen sizes: virtual=(1920, 1080) physical=(1366, 768) drawable=(1366, 768)
Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt':
Maximum texture size: 4096x4096

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I'm not even sure that the fourth season will be the final. And it's not so much DPC's health that concerns me as it is a general wait fatigue in the audience. Do we really know how people will react to a one update a year scenario? I check into the forums, Patreon, Redditt, Discord, etc. on a rugular basis and it seems to me that the complaints about wait times have been ever more frequent, usually answered by the loyalist with a mythic certainty that DPC will hire staff to speed up the game. Well, after the Q&A that hope is as dead as disco. We'll see how it plays out.
I think if there is only one update this year (and this is a very high probability), then it will be only this year, which can be considered a transitional one. In the future, it will return to the previous level with 2 updates per year. As for the redditt and discord, I didn't notice any particular impatience about the long release period as here. DPC reads comments only in the discord, where everyone loves and appreciates him.
All the other games here are just filling in the time between BaDIK episodes. Once this game end, I don’t think I’ll be visiting here anymore.
Perhaps Dr. Pink has been making the game for so long that you will stay longer on the forum?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I think if there is only one update this year (and this is a very high probability), then it will be only this year, which can be considered a transitional one. In the future, it will return to the previous level with 2 updates per year. As for the redditt and discord, I didn't notice any particular impatience about the long release period as here. DPC reads comments only in the discord, where everyone loves and appreciates him.

Perhaps Dr. Pink has been making the game for so long that you will stay longer on the forum?
Even on the discord I've read mild complaints, which is fairly jarring given the usual slave-like devotion

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Even on the discord I've read mild complaints, which is fairly jarring given the usual slave-like devotion
this shows that interlude was indeed a moronic idea, no way around it, it's very hard to make excuses for it.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes