ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
In general, I don't wish him death, I only speak for cases where it usually happens... I just hope that DPC makes the MC visit Maya's parents at Sunday lunch and see that Nora is Maya's mother :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, and Madam is Tommy's mother, Monica :ROFLMAO:. Maybe that's how Tommy get the job in the pink Rose , thanks to his mom connections:unsure::ROFLMAO:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Nah, you know when Josy's father arrive and Maya gets sad, and jealous of their relationship that's not someone who would not give a shit if her father dies, at least not yet. But that's just my opinion
It is normal, she saw something that she has never had or that she has lost. DPC only uses the fathers issues because the girls love the fathers more than the mothers in the case of men it is the opposite they feel more love for their mother than for their father :ROFLMAO: SO CLICHE

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Did you read what I wrote or did you just skip the lines I said very well if she was 18 she could easily tell but the time would not make sense because if he divorced Josy's mother I doubt that everything would happen in the same year that Josy would be 18

Divorces generally take time to materialize, it is not something that happens from one day to the next.

DPC still has to explain this case
Your first line was " in a court her father would never have custody over the mother ". That's what I am mainly responding to. It's not entirely true.

I am very aware divorces can take time because I am the child of divorced parents.

DPC still has to explain this case
No, because who cares. There are other story line that need to be further explained. I want know more about Bella's Crypto Mining Farm she keeps in her locked room.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
It is normal, she saw something that she has never had or that she has lost. DPC only uses the fathers issues because the girls love the fathers more than the mothers in the case of men it is the opposite they feel more love for their mother than for their father :ROFLMAO: SO CLICHE
CLICHE is CLICHE for a reason. Because it's often true, it is stereotypical that, Boy like their mothers more , and girls love their dad more. Becasue of this I can understand where DavDR came from, except, Josy is not stereotypical . He just want to force this stereotypical on her.
Whereas Maya is stereotypical. It does not mean it's bad or good it's just the way it is. Maya wants her father's approval, and love. He just not worth it, and thats what she need to learn,

Reactions: felicemastronzo

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
No he doesn't, unless it's became important, he does not have to explain, that never lead to any good thing. He tried to explain already too many thing that should have just leave it to be as it was.
Maya's money problem , Mc's mother , Zoey. :ROFLMAO:
DPC needs to close several problems and there are still many problems in history but the problem is that how would you cover those problems? Maya's problems are from the beginning but if he decides to close that problem what will be the next "arc"?

The problem that I see here is that DPC had to make different plots according to the route that the player chooses because making problems with Isabella when a player is not on her route or branch like you for example would not make sense

I hope he doesn't but he will continue to stretch this Maya thing for many chapters I just hope that with the arrival of Zoey it will be something to change the story and create another conflict

Reactions: ChipLecsap
Aug 26, 2019
I wouldn't expect much to happen, at least not in the short term. I mean if it's *really* bad, sure, that could provoke a crisis, but we're talking "pyromaniac redheaded ghost!" bad. Short of that, I think we'd just see increased polarization of the fan base. The wait for Episode 9 would have more frequent and more caustic arguments than usual. Zoey would probably be the new Maya. And maybe DPC's Patreon numbers would level off (rather than slowly grow), but I think that would be the extent of it. At the end of the day, the Interlude is just a side dish; my guess is most people will wait for the main course before they demand to speak to the chef.

That said, if the Interlude goes over badly it would definitely raise the stakes for Episode 9 (and for Zoey in particular). DPC would need to keep the focus closer to the existing main girls, which in turn could make it harder to get Zoey up to speed. If DPC still manages to deliver, the Interlude's problems should fade into the background. It would be like the poor resolution to the M&J crisis in Episode 4; it's not forgotten, but most people are content not to pick at old wounds. If the problems with the Interlude continue into Episode 9, however, I think that's when you'd start to see people losing interest in the game in large enough numbers to matter. Even then it would be a slow process unless DPC really screws the pooch.

I take your point and generally agree. As much as I'd like new Episodes sooner, I'm okay with DPC taking his time to get them right.
It seems as so the DPC in the middle of writing episode 8 abruptly decided to add Zoey back in the game.Which fine but when you decide to take time off from the main story so you can write about a character most people won't care about anyway looks selfish and won't do anyone any good.

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
OK, here's a question for everyone. If you had known before you ever played BaDIK that it could take nine to eleven years to complete, would you have still played the game?
If it does it does.
I'll treat this as the rest of the games I DL from here.
If there's an update and I like the game then I'll DL and play it.
If not?
Well, there are tons of games to give a shot. It's not like I pay for them I don't get upset about it.
Sure it'd be nice with a quicker update cycle for good games but it's not that big of a pain.

What can get to me is if there are several games I follow release updates at the same time. Then waiting can become a bit much.
Not to mention I'll have to hunt for other games to tide me over.

Reactions: ename144

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
"Fucking a Milf" in this game doesn't bring anything good... :ROFLMAO: At least Isabella can't screw up her own route... Or so I hope. :ROFLMAO:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Did you read what I wrote or did you just skip the lines I said very well if she was 18 she could easily tell but the time would not make sense because if he divorced Josy's mother I doubt that everything would happen in the same year that Josy would be 18
Josy was having trouble with her relation with Maya because she moved to live with her father, after that she is working at the same store the MC works and they're both awaiting acceptance for college... Maya and Josy hooked up in that backflash Derek also hooked up with the other girl because they all were going to another school.... (was his last chance to do so or whatever)
So most likely Josy has only been living with her father for a few months.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I've got something to show you guys. Derek is talking about the twins at his high school. Becky has a crush on Rick.

Becky=B
Rick=R

Who is Derek pointing at? Is the MC maybe Rick and has a twin brother named Paulie? :unsure::eek:

screenshot0003.png

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Josy was having trouble with her relation with Maya because she moved to live with her father, after that she is working at the same store the MC works and they're both awaiting acceptance for college... Maya and Josy hooked up in that backflash Derek also hooked up with the other girl because they all were going to another school.... (was his last chance to do so or whatever)
So most likely Josy has only been living with her father for a few months.
I'll just give you a like to end that conversation (Omicron has me with a fever and I need to rest for a while)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It seems as so the DPC in the middle of writing episode 8 abruptly decided to add Zoey back in the game.Which fine but when you decide to take time off from the main story so you can write about a character most people won't care about anyway looks selfish and won't do anyone any good.
I don't think it's an improvised choice (I'm referring to Zoey's return, the intrelude probably is): both because DPC doesn't create a character for a single scene, or recycles it or reproposes it, it also happened for Nora who was presented as a one-night-stand and instead punctually returned and will reappear, and because it is quite clear that Zoey will have an important role, as a secondary girl comparable to that of Quinn.

DPC needs to close several problems and there are still many problems in history but the problem is that how would you cover those problems? Maya's problems are from the beginning but if he decides to close that problem what will be the next "arc"?

The problem that I see here is that DPC had to make different plots according to the route that the player chooses because making problems with Isabella when a player is not on her route or branch like you for example would not make sense

I hope he doesn't but he will continue to stretch this Maya thing for many chapters I just hope that with the arrival of Zoey it will be something to change the story and create another conflict
DPC doesn't like to close the plots (that's the hardest part of writing), the only subplot we can consider closed is the one of Tybalt's blackmail, but only because we have to believe that Tybalt will respect the aptto of the 3 appointments... otherwise he could come back.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes