dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Actually if you look at Josy's character logically it doesn't make much sense that she would be with Maya or MC. Josy's a Daddy's Girl, and by that I don't mean that she wants to fuck her Dad, but he is the most important person in her life. The Prep kid just seems like a much more likely choice for her.
Actually , you just talk shits out of your ass. :ROFLMAO:. Even Dalix won't dare to say this stupid shit:ROFLMAO:.
so just because she said, "hi" to a guy, its mean she wants or already fucked him , in your mind :rolleyes:. Whatever, I crush you with an actual fact, directly from the game:ROFLMAO:

She's on birth control pills:p:ROFLMAO:and before you try. Don't !! . Don't try to reach with a response of, " those are not always work bullshit" :p:ROFLMAO: . so Josy is definitely out of this equation:cool:
View attachment 1622818

I give you a free pass for this time , let this be a lesson.:ROFLMAO: . You don't talk Horseshit about My Girl
Oh the pregnancy, that was just a joke. As far as the logic of how her character is written is fairly obvious to everyone that the Prep is the one she will marry.
DavDR you are totally wrong about Josy and Lucas. Dude you can't really be that wrong.:rolleyes:o_O

This is Josy Dreamboy:love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lucas is interested in the goddess.:love:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Oh the pregnancy, that was just a joke. As far as the logic of how her character is written is fairly obvious to ME that the Prep is the one she will marry.
There I fixed it for you:ROFLMAO:, its still flawed, but at least, you only make yourself stupid, and not force others to look stupid. :ROFLMAO:

But in you defense, Josy is a bit lacking of her own personality , she is not as transperence like the rest ,
But if you really wanna go with the Daddy's Girl thing, that is more obvious for Quinn, not for Josy. okay let's drop this, I just get a Headache from you. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
DavDR you are totally wrong about Josy and Lucas. Dude you can't really be that wrong.:rolleyes:o_O

This is Josy Dreamboy:love:

Lucas is interested in the goddess.:love:
Wow, there is a first time for Everything after all :ROFLMAO: . You say something that not actually make sense, but also true:ROFLMAO:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: nyrek and dalli_x

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
There I fixed it for you:ROFLMAO:, its still flawed, but at least, you only make yourself stupid, and not force others to look stupid. :ROFLMAO:

But in you defense, Josy is a bit lacking of her own personality , she is not as transperence like the rest ,
But if you really wanna go with the Daddy's Girl thing, that is more obvious for Quinn, not for Josy. okay let's drop this, I just get a Headache from you. :ROFLMAO:
Wow, you've turned denial into an entirely new concept if you think Josy isn't a Daddy's Girl. She even says so herself during the dinner date.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Wow, you've turned denial into an entirely new concept if you think Josy isn't a Daddy's Girl. She even says so herself during the dinner date.
That's true , just like she was ready to leave him, and go back to her Mom, before she get accepted. So yeah, she might prefer her Dad over her mom, but saying She wants a boyfriend who is similiar to her Dad, that what I don't agree with. That part is just you own fabrication, based on , honesty absolutely nothing, other than She said Hi to her classmate

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Look at the relationships parents have with their children. Most mothers have a non-sexual intimate relationship with their sons and daughters with their fathers. This is quite normal and has nothing to do with incest. It is simply in the nature of things.:rolleyes:

So it is also understandable that Josy is more of a father child, Quinn is also a father child and Tybalt is a mother child.:D(y)

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Look at the relationships parents have with their children. Most mothers have a non-sexual intimate relationship with their sons and daughters with their fathers. This is quite normal and has nothing to do with incest. It is simply in the nature of things.:rolleyes:

So it is also understandable that Josy is more of a father child, Quinn is also a father child and Tybalt is a mother child.:D(y)
And Maya is also a father child. Probably more so than Quinn and Josy together, because she would want nothing more than to her father accept her

Reactions: Redd23 and dalli_x

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
That's true , just like she was ready to leave him, and go back to her Mom, before she get accepted. So yeah, she might prefer her Dad over her mom, but saying She wants a boyfriend who is similiar to her Dad, that what I don't agree with. That part is just you own fabrication, based on , honesty absolutely nothing, other than She said Hi to her classmate
I don't recall her saying anything about going back to her Mom, she was talking about moving to the east coast, her Mom lives in the same town as B&R.

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I think you are confusing the terms with what Dalli means, If Maya's father dies I don't think Maya will care much
Nah, you know when Josy's father arrive and Maya gets sad, and jealous of their relationship that's not someone who would not give a shit if her father dies, at least not yet. But that's just my opinion

Reactions: Warscared

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I think you are confusing the terms with what Dalli means, If Maya's father dies I don't think Maya will care much
Questionable comment, because she always wants to be accepted by her dad. Sure their relationship isn't good and she's not really on his good side, but to go as for to say that Maya wouldn't care if Patrick died is outrageous. Keep calm and keep the Dalli out of yourself. :Kappa:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
I don't recall her saying anything about going back to her Mom, she was talking about moving to the east coast, her Mom lives in the same town as B&R.
Maybe. I fairly admit, I don't remember too much about the first half of the episodes. And I dont have my saves to check it. Whatever, it's just another thing we don't agree on, nothing new :ROFLMAO: (y)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Unlikely or very contradictory. Either it's a mistake in DPC's narration or there are Josy twins.

In EP2, Josy Date tells Josy that her mother lives several hours away by car. But the MC gave Josy a ride home in EP1. I mean, the MC is strong, but he's no Superman.

But when Josy arrived at B&R, before she went to the bathroom, she said it was a long ride. But the MC didn't take that long to get to his birthday. He took the train there and back in one day. Things get weird in the EP4 Josy and Maya flashback. It seems that Josy lived in the town where B&R is located.

Reminds me a bit of the race between the rabbit and the hedgehog.:rolleyes:

Unless we add another component. She has relatives in the town of B&R. Josy seems to know Tybalt well (we learn this in EP8) and Tybalt knew that Josy and Maya had a relationship. Accordingly, the relatives would have to have a close relationship with the Burke's or the Burke's are part of the relatives.:rolleyes::unsure::eek:

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Josy doesn't like Monica because according to her she was the cause of her parents' divorce, So... How did Josy's father gain custody of her? in a court her father would never have custody over the mother

I doubt that she would have been 18 when that happened the time of the events would not make sense her being a minor the court would appeal in favor of the mother and give custody to her unless she cannot take care of Josy's child due to financial problems and mental or both but Josy's father would have to give support to the mother as long as Josy's mother does not get married so what has he done DPC with Josy's mother because there is still no sign of her in the 8 chapters

Reactions: Warscared

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Things get weird in the EP4 Josy and Maya flashback. It seems that Josy lived in the town where B&R is located.
Yeah I mixed up some lines from the episode 4 flashback . Its seems during the Flashback, Josy was living with her mother, and saying she will not comeback for nothing, and she has friend where her Dad lives too.

But who cares anyway, surely not Me :ROFLMAO:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Josy doesn't like Monica because according to her she was the cause of her parents' divorce, So... How did Josy's father gain custody of her? in a court her father would never have custody over the mother

I doubt that she would have been 18 when that happened the time of the events would not make sense her being a minor the court would appeal in favor of the mother and give custody to her unless she cannot take care of Josy's child due to financial problems and mental or both but Josy's father would have to give support to the mother as long as Josy's mother does not get married so what has he done DPC with Josy's mother because there is still no sign of her in the 8 chapters
That's not true.

Anyways, if you are old enough you can decide with whom you want to live with.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Questionable comment, because she always wants to be accepted by her dad. Sure their relationship isn't good and she's not really on his good side, but to go as for to say that Maya wouldn't care if Patrick died is outrageous. Keep calm and keep the Dalli out of yourself. :Kappa:
In general, I don't wish him death, I only speak for cases where it usually happens... I just hope that DPC makes the MC visit Maya's parents at Sunday lunch and see that Nora is Maya's mother :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
That's not true.

Anyways, if you are old enough you can decide with whom you want to live with.
Did you read what I wrote or did you just skip the lines I said very well if she was 18 she could easily tell but the time would not make sense because if he divorced Josy's mother I doubt that everything would happen in the same year that Josy would be 18

Divorces generally take time to materialize, it is not something that happens from one day to the next.

DPC still has to explain this case

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes