AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
If you had an option to pick a girl for the contest, who would you have chosen? I know I would have chosen Camila 11 times out of 10. :devilish:
I don't know... I like them both it's a difficult question with Camila I would tell her "Mueve ese gran culo mami" But Riona must move those hips very well for the poor man cum so fast
01.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Eyewitness evidence. Several preps (according to Tybalt, who may be lying) were willing to assert that he was seen lighting a fire.
Those were Tybalt's words though. We never see Lucas mentioning that he wants to sue the MC, neither did Rich say such a thing. And at the dorm party Gordon and Sebastian revealed that they couldn't stand Tybalt, so I don't think they want to sue MC as well.

So in other words, it was bullshit.

Reactions: Redd23

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Those were Tybalt's words though. We never see Lucas mentioning that he wants to sue the MC, neither did Rich say such a thing. And at the dorm party Gordon and Sebastian revealed that they couldn't stand Tybalt, so I don't think they want to sue MC as well.

We never see Lucas saying that Tybalt was lying either, so it isn't. For all we know they would just go on the stand and repeat what Tybalt told them they saw. You're entitlled to believe that they would not, but don't pretend that you have proof of it.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
:unsure: I thought that was Josephine. are they triplets? o_O
They are Triplets but there was a fire at the hospital Josy and her sisters where born at. While Josy return to Pete and her mom the other two was not in the same room but was save by a nurse. However Josy Mom and dad never knew Josephine and Joey(or what ever the fuck her/his name is) was save and so they was assume to had die. But they will meet in sometime in season 3 where Josephine and Joey will play a joke on there sister by tying to fuck the Mc and Maya.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

I made truce with those fuckers, but it does not mean that those fuckers would not do what Tybalt ask them just to kiss his ass. . This fuckers are Rats
BeingADIK 2022-02-03 21-26-48-54.jpg
BeingADIK 2022-02-03 21-26-39-35.jpg

Reactions: Heycock and dalli_x

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
yes i do not know the answer to an hypothetical question... and that shit does not fly with me!

Sulfuric acid burns and eats away at the skin during prolonged contact. Chances are that his eyeballs would burst way long before he drowns or he passes out due to the shock from the pain and burns.

Source: Did a 6 month mandatory military service in an Eastern Bloc country.
voluntary, mandatory is for pussies who are afraid to enlist!

but your point provides no data to work with! besides enhanced interrogation ... its more important to create anxiety and fear then to actually do damage!

so sulphuric acid... probably better to maim a finger by dipping it in it and keep pushing the arm and so forth until the subject breaks!

but if he faints from shock everytime it gets boring and repetitive and therefore is not effective!

not to mention several situations... *censored shit* where people die from induced fear heart attack, its really tricky to get just the right amount of anxiety and fear without a heart attack or fainting! (not to mention that some idiots have pre existing conditions ...)

Only shit harder is to measure the right amounts of poison to take someone out!

Seriously that`s shit is complicated too little and they shit themselves too much and they throw up that`s why you need fodder with the poison like a proper wine, bread or some rich rich food that tricks the body into not detecting the poison or retards the poison release until its too late!

adding to that shit that every person is different and depending on their natural immunities and tolerances you just can not measure it properly by body mass alone!

I'm just so pleased to find a thread where everyone exchanges their views in a calm, civilized manner.
i know right?

most people just tend to go immediately into kink shaming or the "who hurt you?" "why are you the way you are?" and shit like that! no tolerance for diversity!

Jamie Lannister was shown to be a villain and his redemption arc was brilliant.

Zuko was the biggest villain and most annoying cunt for a long period of time in Avatar: The Last Airbender, yet his transformation was amazingly pulled off.

It took Loki like 6 Marvel movies to be finally accepted as who he was and even though Marvel suck at writing redemption arcs, this one was very good.

If you haven't watched Chernobyl, I'll keep it short in case not to spoiler it. Boris Shcherbina started out as an ignorant, communist yes-man, but without his help, they weren't stopping the bigger consequences following the explosion. His redemption arc throughout the TV show is probably the in the top 5 best of all time.

I think it will be a matter of how good of a writer DPC is and if he can pull this one off properly. What he needs to realize is do it consistently. Not like do an entire character shift in one episode and have people weirded out by Quinn's character.
those are not redemption arcs! you just did not understood the characters and painted them with the limited color pallet of your morality, instead of understanding their own moral matrix!

once you start to understand their own moral compuses you adjust the goals so that everyone benefits or at least you do not injure them on purpose!

everyone blames the guard dog until the guard dog is no more and the wolfs come in since there is no more threat!

in this same story everyone paints Stephen as the villain where the only thing we have seen so far is that he is a very progressive man giving girls a free education for acts they have no issues with (Mona being the exception, and we can not even be sure now!)

his only work so far as been to join promising students (as in they promises to suck some old cock) with generous patrons (generous as in they are paying 100 times the price of a regular blowjob from a street walker!)

seriously who got hurt so far? everyone got what they wanted, oh right i forgot its the feelings of the beta anti ntr crew... so girls can suck the MC dick for free and they get nothing out of it but if they kiss a dick for something that is objectively posite its all hell breaking loose!

Considering that most people here play other games Stephen Burke is like the hero in 95% of the games they play and i mean the soft hero i am not debating games with *censored* *censored* *censored* and the likes!

Shame there's no option of getting Joey without Maya. Josey is way better off as a character without that trainwreck that is Maya. :Kappa:
dude her name is Maya Victoria Bailey DPC as stated without any doubts that she is the MVB most valuable bitch

you got 5 LI`s its a basketball team Josy the point guard Jill the amazon is the lower post Bella is the experienced player Sage is the 2nd best player but Maya is the Michael Jordan of this team MVB = Most Valuable Bitch!

i am not defending that cock gobler but its DPC story and thats the line up he picked!

Ah! So you've visited the Summer's Gone thread (a bunch of these weirdos hang out there too) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
who what where? i do not know what ya talking about!

you still got bald trey and richie rich although if dalli_x theory is right and the MC got his inheritance on his grandmother death and they are the same as in the time where Rich went to his grandmother funeral i am not sure cousin rich would stick by Tybalt!

In many ways Tybalt would be entering into a trap that could get him expelled from the prep´s if the new position was offered to Trey everyone would have a reason to get rid of him and its not like the Burke´s will object Tybalt was president for 2 years no need to create more drama that endangers his future business connections he was president of the prep´s and officially "stepped out of his free will to concentrate on his last year of study and to handle personal business after Jill Royce broke his heart!"

Also what chances are there that having his heart broken will turn Tybalt into an hippie? i saw that shit once with one of the under directors of an hotel where i worked where his divorce wrecked him so much that he turned into an existentialist and all of a sudden he was finally self aware and could actually be deep ...

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Eyewitness evidence. Several preps (according to Tybalt, who may be lying) were willing to assert that he was seen lighting a fire.
Yeah more than likely Tybalt was lying because I doubt that several Preps with lot's of opportunity in their future would risk a Perjury charge for Tybalt. Also the fact that there was no fire, and therefore no evidence of a fire. Add to that there would never be a trial where the Preps could perjure themselves because there would have to be an investigation first and Tybalt's Father Stephen is the last person in the world that would want an investigation into what happened at that party.

Reactions: lipe2410 and Redd23

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
With that I agree. Guys hoping for a reformed Quinn with a normal haircut, bestie with Maya and having tea with Jill cause me physical pain. :WutFace:

Tania kinda like him... :(
I never thought that nothing would be uglier than a reformed Quinn, but no, Jill again with a semi-opened mouth makes me wash my eyes with acid. :FacePalm:

I made truce with those fuckers, but it does not mean that those fuckers would not do what Tybalt ask them just to kiss his ass. . This fuckers are Rats
View attachment 1632628
View attachment 1632630
Unless they figure out that MC is one of them and the heir of a large amount of estate. Then Shitbalt is in trouble. :devilish:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes