Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I leave the drug issue to Vinnie.
If anyone is going to OD in the game, it's going to be either Tommy (through Vinnie's drugs) or Riona (from Quinn). I don't think Quinn is going to OD, but she might end up in jail if everything gets pinned on her.

We don't know what Vinnie's usage rate is, but I'm assuming it's a lot. Besides, Vinnie is painted as a villain and having a villain overdosing as some kind of a tragic end is just a lack of creativity and bad writing.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
So basically like Maya and Josy then? In my main playthrough I've been tired of Maya and Josy for awhile now. You get dragged into all their problems as if you're still their BF. If my DIK "Others" player can bang Josy he's gonna do it for suffering through their crap haha.
I hope Zoey is portrayed as more a DIK leaning LI though, she's cool if the MC is in other relationships but it will be the MC questioning whether he should try again with her.
I had an issue with Maya being forced upon us through the first 4 episodes. Like I had literally zero interest in her, didn't want to help her, didn't want to be her roommate, didn't want to watch movies with her or get humped by her. That part of the game for me is literally insufferable.

Josy is a little more tolerable because at least you can understand her feelings. With Maya, you do not (the fact that she straight up lies to your face is another matter), she keeps saying that she's lesbian but she's constantly craving MC's dick. I'm really glad DPC didn't force us to pretend being her boyfriend in front of Patrick, that would have been the worst.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If anyone is going to OD in the game, it's going to be either Tommy (through Vinnie's drugs) or Riona (from Quinn). I don't think Quinn is going to OD, but she might end up in jail if everything gets pinned on her.

We don't know what Vinnie's usage rate is, but I'm assuming it's a lot. Besides, Vinnie is painted as a villain and having a villain overdosing as some kind of a tragic end is just a lack of creativity and bad writing.
Riona's death would be too big a blow to Quinn, at which point what should she do?

In my opinion DPC will not go that far, at most someone will risk his life but nothing more.

anyway that drug (cocaine in theory) will damage someone sooner or later. i hope more as a trap for the police, we will see

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Riona's death would be too big a blow to Quinn, at which point what should she do?

In my opinion DPC will not go that far, at most someone will risk his life but nothing more.

anyway that drug (cocaine in theory) will damage someone sooner or later. i hope more as a trap for the police, we will see
Quinn needs a redemption arc sooner or later though, if she's going to be a main LI. The death of her best friend, being on her hands, due to her drugs, would probably force her to see that what she's doing is wrong. And before people say that she doesn't do hard drugs - we already had the scene where she shared a needle with Tommy, which is incredibly stupid and dangerous thing to do (Layne Staley's ex-girlfriend got a heart infection from sharing a needle with some guy and she died like a day later).

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

I hope that nothing bad happens to Riona for me that the 3 of them kill each other but that Riona is left out of the equation :cry: :ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Quinn needs a redemption arc sooner or later though, if she's going to be a main LI. The death of her best friend, being on her hands, due to her drugs, would probably force her to see that what she's doing is wrong. And before people say that she doesn't do hard drugs - we already had the scene where she shared a needle with Tommy, which is incredibly stupid and dangerous thing to do (Layne Staley's ex-girlfriend got a heart infection from sharing a needle with some guy and she died like a day later).
my problem with Quinn's redemption is that it would leave a gap in the story, who would fill the role of the bad bad Quinn, if Quinn became good bad?

one solution might be: Good Quinn then Riona dies and Quinn is redeemed, bad Quinn dies herself, so as bad Quinn will be gone anyway

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I hope that nothing bad happens to Riona for me that the 3 of them kill each other but that Riona is left out of the equation :cry: :ROFLMAO:
If DPC kills off Sage, Camila or Riona due to some retarded thing that Quinn does, I swear that he will find out what being drowned in sulfuric acid feels like. :mad:

my problem with Quinn's redemption is that it would leave a gap in the story, who would fill the role of the bad bad Quinn, if Quinn became good bad?

one solution might be: Good Quinn then Riona dies and Quinn is redeemed, bad Quinn dies herself, so as bad Quinn will be gone anyway
IMO there are way too many villains at this point of the game - Quinn, Stephen, Vinnie, Tybalt and Dawe off the top of my head, have all been painted as villains at one point or another of the game.

• Hey there
Reactions: Coinzell

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

But wouldn't it be hinted in the story that Vinnie could take the role of villain on the drug side, and we could say that Burke would take over on the prostitution ring side? That would leave Quinn's redemption arc ready, solid and believable.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If DPC kills off Sage, Camila or Riona due to some retarded thing that Quinn does, I swear that he will find out what being drowned in sulfuric acid feels like. :mad:

IMO there are way too many villains at this point of the game - Quinn, Stephen, Vinnie, Tybalt and Dawe off the top of my head, have all been painted as villains at one point or another of the game.
Vinnie and Burke still need to figure out what role they play

the other 2 have almost more comic roles than narrative ones and they have anyway a marginal importance (Tybalt you practically meet him only with Jill and Dawe only for Sage)

Quinn is everywhere, she is fundamental in understanding what Burke does, and fundamental in understanding what Vinnie wants to do, she has drugs, she has enemies, she has everything

But wouldn't it be hinted in the story that Vinnie could take the role of villain on the drug side, and we could say that Burke would take over on the prostitution ring side? That would leave Quinn's redemption arc ready, solid and believable.
with the speed at which things evolve it's fourth season stuff....

Vinnie is a competitor for Quinn, but it's a long way from taking her out of the running now that he's brought Lily into the picture.

Similarly for the restaurant, if Burke falls everything falls, Sage falls and maybe the BR falls, or it falls into silence or it is an event from the end game

and then there must be a place for both the Quinn who redeems herself and the one who doesn't

Reactions: sorco2003

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I wouldn't say "bad bad" but Lily is working her way into taking the presidency of the HOTS and maybe Quinn's drug dealing turf too.
Quinn could, if she wanted out, arrange to let Lily take over the entire affair. Quinn gets the MC (maybe), and then when the big bust happens, she's not in the thick of it anymore, Lily's the queen bee who takes the fall.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020

I don't want anything to happen to Riona, but Quinn can die in a fiery plane crash into a pool of acid filled with acid-proof piranha. Yes, I am a Quinn hater.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
You guys sure love being melodramatic. They "force Maya on you". It's like a story rape, they rape you with narrative. Worst, they force you to some sexual content with a busty blonde 19 yrs old girl. The horror.

Guys, it's a story. There is no forced sheet anything, there is things you like and things you don't.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
i was gonna give a witty reply but in truth i have no idead ... drowning can take as much as 6 minutes but the acid concentration determines how fast your body corrodes!

then there is the problem of the acid going trough the nose mouth ass and pussy for girls how long it would take to do irreversible internal acts?

So even at high concentrations it would probably not be enough to kill before the drowing... i assume that in 30 seconds your eyeballs would pop ... i wonder if the shock of the pain could give you an heart attack or just make you go off ....

so many questions... is there a commie from the soviet era that worked in enhanced interrogations techniques that can provide us with some proper data? its a really interesting theoretical question!

if someone is sedated before being immersed, i assume there would be less oxygen consumption so perhaps body corrosion becomes the valid cause of death?

so many questions my brain is tingling!

1643915569818.png

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
At best, Quinn was the central antagonist of Maya's arc for Ep1-6 but the main antagonist has always been Patrick. Maya wouldn't even have met Patrick and pursued the free tuition if it wasn't for him. While there'll be bad blood between Maya, Josy and Quinn in future episodes, Patrick remains the main threat.

Beyond that, Quinn has never been portrayed as a major opposition for the MC. She has a positive relationship with a DIK MC and barely interacted with a Chick/Neutral MC. As goofy and pathetic Tybalt, Dawe and the Alpha were portrayed, they still were a bigger and more frontal opposition. So far, Quinn brought trouble because she fucked up many times not because she's got a lot of resources and power.

Furthermore, the second season highlighted she's losing control and doesn't handle her business efficiently, to the point she's losing her allies ( Tommy, Riona...) and puts herself in a tenuous situation not only with her provider and her money issues but with Sage as well. There are bigger fish in every corner. Vinnie is a more competent dealer than her, Burke has wealth, position and influence ( things she doesn't really have ), even Lily while not a villain at this point, is shown to be more cunning than her.

Sure Patrick, Vinnie and Burke are all pretty secondary for now and their involvement remains kinda unclear but none of them have been portrayed as vulnerable or pathetic like Dawe, Tybalt or Chad. On the contrary, scenes like the cliffhanger with Patrick in Maya's room or Burke watching Jade's video with a sinister smirk tend to make them look like the real deal.

IMO, Quinn's position isn't really different than Tommy's. Both will probably keep making bad moves with negative consequences for others characters but Patrick, Vinnie & Burke will remain the big bad ensemble.

As for Riona, She's actually Patreon's favorite side girl ( the only one with three renders sets so far ). I doubt he'll have the balls for a deeply tragic ending after Acting lesson's backlash. Well who knows but it would be too predictable. :rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes