kunoichix91

Jan 20, 2022
Hi everyone... first time posting here and doing my first playthrough of the game. I'm at episode 8 now and I had a really hard time choosing who to go with.. literally sat here for a while considering who to go with and if I'll regret my choice (I went with Jill, but really tempted to go with Sage / Bella / Josy & Maya)! Gotta say this is a very well-written game and definitely looking forward to the next episode.

Quick question - if I start a new game, do I still need to do all the hidden unlocks or it'll be completed already if I click Save Collectibles from previous run?

Thanks!

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Hi everyone... first time posting here and doing my first playthrough of the game. I'm at episode 8 now and I had a really hard time choosing who to go with.. literally sat here for a while considering who to go with and if I'll regret my choice (I went with Jill, but really tempted to go with Sage / Bella / Josy & Maya)! Gotta say this is a very well-written game and definitely looking forward to the next episode.

Quick question - if I start a new game, do I still need to do all the hidden unlocks or it'll be completed already if I click Save Collectibles from previous run?

Thanks!
You don't need to gather those journals and etc again, also prep can finally have a rest in Brawler.

Reactions: kunoichix91

kunoichix91

Jan 20, 2022
You don't need to gather those journals and etc again, also prep can finally have a rest in Brawler.
Thanks! I hope it'll turn into $. Any recommendation when I do a 2nd playthrough? I went with mainly CHICK decisions so I was planning on doing DIK route and probably onto Quinn path?

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
Josy/Maya paths. They and MC are soulmates :)
And exactly tthis is the Problem. Don't forget what can happen in the future, they will grow older and when one road goes apart which side will you choose Maya or Joey when one of them "cheats" or stop loving eachother. The MC is going to be in a fucked up situation (my Theory)

• Sad
Reactions: lipe2410

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks! I hope it'll turn into $. Any recommendation when I do a 2nd playthrough? I went with mainly CHICK decisions so I was planning on doing DIK route and probably onto Quinn path?
Imho Dick run is the most fun
You can choose Sage or Others if you want some Quinn content(hopefully)
I have both saves ready
Have fun
:)

kunoichix91

Jan 20, 2022
And exactly tthis is the Problem. Don't forget what can happen in the future, they will grow older and when one road goes apart which side will you choose Maya or Joey when one of them "cheats" or stop loving eachother. The MC is going to be in a fucked up situation (my Theory)
That's how I see it too. I'm not sure how the story will go and how deep this game will be. Will MC go through breakup or relationship problem with the choice he makes in Eps 8? Because each one of them there is a flaw to the relationship... I chose Jill but I can see disapproval from her parents or from fellow residents in the Alpha Omega. Bella the obvious student-teacher relationship; Maya & Josy could split and MC will need to choose etc...

kunoichix91

Jan 20, 2022
Imho Dick run is the most fun
You can choose Sage or Others if you want some Quinn content(hopefully)
I have both saves ready
Have fun
Thanks! Honestly I grew quite fond of Riona as well but unfortunately she isn't a path... I think even with CHICK run I tried to be nice to her all the time.

Quinn I hope there's a light side of her haha... so far she's quite mean to anyone around her but will give her a go.

QBaSS

Mar 18, 2019
Thanks! Honestly I grew quite fond of Riona as well but unfortunately she isn't a path... I think even with CHICK run I tried to be nice to her all the time.

Quinn I hope there's a light side of her haha... so far she's quite mean to anyone around her but will give her a go.
Well even Quinn doesn't have an official path so you can always hope for some Riona in the future
Camila is my second choice so I hope the Others path will take us somewhere

Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
That's how I see it too. I'm not sure how the story will go and how deep this game will be. Will MC go through breakup or relationship problem with the choice he makes in Eps 8? Because each one of them there is a flaw to the relationship... I chose Jill but I can see disapproval from her parents or from fellow residents in the Alpha Omega. Bella the obvious student-teacher relationship; Maya & Josy could split and MC will need to choose etc...
The most pure path for me is Sage hands down. Just go all the way for Sage in one Playthrough and you know why. I played every Playthrough and I was more sadisfied with Sage than the other Paths

Reactions: Redd23

kunoichix91

Jan 20, 2022
The most pure path for me is Sage hands down. Just go all the way for Sage in one Playthrough and you know why. I played every Playthrough and I was more sadisfied with Sage than the other Paths
So after choosing Jill, it goes to the scene to break it off with Sage, and the dialogue really makes you feel like shit for leading her on. I created a separate save for Sage and will work on it this weekend. Thanks for the heads up.

Reactions: Mieko_Donnie
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes