Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
Hopefully we'll see a scene where her boyfriend fucks Zoey from behind on the beach in San Diego and she moans loudly and screams: "Fuck me hard! Your dick is much bigger than Tremolo's dick and you fuck much better! This asshole Tremolo didn't know how to satisfy a woman and that's why I went to California!".
I want to see how the glow from the explosions of asses will cover the entire Internet. :KEK: :KEK:
H-How dare you! He made alot of Girls Cum and Squirt!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Tremolo didn't know how to satisfy a woman and that's why I went to California!
Welp that's lovely and all but why the fuck does she feel the need to come back to us ( MC+Neil ) ??? :oops:
No sane man or woman would do it like this so... well it was good for a laugh :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I don't see a problem with that. Even if you chose Sage on the path of Dik, then most likely you had a good relationship with Quinn. Therefore, even if Sage gets angry for some reason and she break up with the player, there will always be Quinn who will be ready to take MС back. At least if the player had a threesome with Sage and Quinn, Quinn is present on the final banner of important сhoices.
In this case, there is no point in choosing Sage at all in the ending on the way of Dik and Jade, you will break up anyway. But at the same time, if you take the path of Others, Sage will still be waiting for you even if you fuck her mother, lol.
I really like Quinn's story. It seems like she is the protagonist of her own story because the decisions she makes send everything into motion. Sometimes it seems like all of the characters are in this fun college fuck game and she is in an entirely different genre like a suspense thriller or something. But she compared me to a plate of broccoli so fuck that bitch. No way my MC is good for you and provides no vitamins, minerals, or dietary fiber. I hear that you can take things further with her if you don't choose to pursue Jill but clearly that was not meant to be.

Reactions: goldenrule91

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
The positive pregnacy test also came up for me (when I did not creampie anyone so it would mostlikely be Jamie relationship with the feiminist (I forgot her name lol). So don' worry about that since you are mostlikely in the clear.
If it is the case that Dany is indeed pregnant and she was instead diagnosed with an incurable disease that causes cystic ovaries and infertility she isn't going to need Jamie to pay for the baby anymore because she is going to be rich from her malpractice lawsuit. I am well aware that other people than the MC are having risky sex, but if Airieth is pregnant we riot. Who the fuck could possibly know who the father is?

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
If it is the case that Dany is indeed pregnant and she was instead diagnosed with an incurable disease that causes cystic ovaries and infertility she isn't going to need Jamie to pay for the baby anymore because she is going to be rich from her malpractice lawsuit. I am well aware that other people than the MC are having risky sex, but if Airieth is pregnant we riot. Who the fuck could possibly know who the father is?

What if its MC pregnacy test? MC could be the pregnat party. Think about that.

TheDonnyl

Nov 11, 2017
Hey guy's I need your help. I can't choose Jill's branch even though I successfully helped her during the concert, went on a date with her and was invited to dinner with her friends. WHY can't I choose her path?

Unbenannt.PNG

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kirin7
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes