Mieko_Donnie

Jun 26, 2021
Anyone knows how to get the mp3 file of the Music or if it is even possible, since I really want to hear one song. (End of Episode 4 where the it will be decided if the MC and Derek gets their Jackets)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Anyone knows how to get the mp3 file of the Music or if it is even possible, since I really want to hear one song. (End of Episode 4 where the it will be decided if the MC and Derek gets their Jackets)
Unren it... or download it from this thread... search box hmmm... :unsure: wonder what it does :oops::p:LOL:

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
If it is the case that Dany is indeed pregnant and she was instead diagnosed with an incurable disease that causes cystic ovaries and infertility she isn't going to need Jamie to pay for the baby anymore because she is going to be rich from her malpractice lawsuit.
Since I was married to a woman with PCOS who had two children, I'm gonna go ahead and say it's possible for that to happen.

• Hey there
Reactions: Warscared

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Since I was married to a woman with PCOS who had two children, I'm gonna go ahead and say it's possible for that to happen.
Sure it is possible. It would also carry the narrative weight of a single down feather. Other than Jamie and perhaps Leon does anybody really care if Dany procreates?

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
And it was Josy DPC just changed it for the the full game, to fuck with me:mad:
Maybe Mel and Josy are sister's or cousins. That or you don't know "your girl's" ass as well as you think you do (just joking). I also thought it was Josy but thats beside the point :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Well, you can try perfect CHICK or DIK run using the walkthrough guide (take all CHICK or DIK decisions no matter the consequences, the result is pretty funny in both cases :KEK: ).
You don't need to take all on one side. You only need +5 on 1 side. Given that I go chick, I picked party without limits(cause I win, don't even use the vip pass but I'm competitive like that), smoke the weed, take the fake id. Can't remember if there were more DIK choices, but definitely those 3.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
Sure it is possible. It would also carry the narrative weight of a single down feather. Other than Jamie and perhaps Leon does anybody really care if Dany procreates?
Probably not.

On the other hand, since that test shows up even if you played a completely weird game and had sex with nobody at all ... we're assuming it can't be MC's baby. And who does that leave? Wendy? Dani, Heather or Elena maybe. There aren't that many girls in the game that could be pregnant regardless of your actions to date...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Probably not.

On the other hand, since that test shows up even if you played a completely weird game and had sex with nobody at all ... we're assuming it can't be MC's baby. And who does that leave? Wendy? Dani, Heather or Elena maybe. There aren't that many girls in the game that could be pregnant regardless of your actions to date...
Wendy LOL. I'm rolling. Poor Derek. It would be even worse for him if it's Ashley and she doesn't know if it's Derek's or that she is having Anthony's idiot love child.

Dec 17, 2021
hello, good evening, I wanted to ask if the game uses GL2 software because those games do not run on my pc renpy games don't work for me because my computer is old

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
I can't change my DIK status, it's permanently neutral (0), anyone know how to fix this?
This is a game design mechanic, after a certain number of decisions your DIK affinity becomes fixed.

If you didn't want to be permanently neutral, play through again and make different choices.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes