Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Wait, this game is on steam and it doesn't say that it's early access.. Is this version an old version of the game? Or is the game sold on steam actually this unfinished 0.8.2 version?
At the moment Patreon & Steam are both on the same version (0.8.2). The version that get's leaked here is whatever the latest Patreon release is. Patreon (and therefore here) always has the latest episode released (next one is Interlude, then 0.9). Steam only gets released at the end of each season (episode 1-4 = season 1; episodes 5-8 = season 2). So the Steam/GOG releases will generally lag behind the Patreon/f95zone mid-season releases.
Is it possible to update from 0.7 version to the latest one or do i have to redownload the whole game if i skipped couple of updates?
The dev didn't do a 0.7 to 0.8 patch, but there's an unofficial one.
hello, good evening, I wanted to ask if the game uses GL2 software because those games do not run on my pc renpy games don't work for me because my computer is old
Yes, BaDIK 0.8 uses Ren'Py 7.4.10, so if you've been having graphics renderer problems on recent versions of Ren'Py you will with this game. There's a number of threads about this in General Troubleshooting if you want to investigate if it's possible to get recent versions of Ren'Py to run on your rmachine.

Last edited:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
The tattoos that DPC placed on the guy in the last render are weird.

Especially the stars on the clavicles For those of you who don't know - having that tattoo on your clavicles means that you are a high-ranking member of the Russian mafia and literally protected by the Russian mafia code of honor (called "Ponyatiya" or "The Understanding"). Having those stars tattooed on you if you aren't a mobster is disrespectful and is punished with death.

The skull indicates a conviction for murder. The sharks on his neck represent that this person has stolen from the government or a large organization and also is an opportunistic and dangerous criminal with no concern about the punishment that is surely to follow.

I don't know if the guy is supposed to be Russian, though I doubt it. I just find it weird that DPC has chosen to use those tattoos on the guy.

27X

Oct 30, 2019
I still laugh at the fact people on here were theorising that ass belonged to Camilla or Bella :KEK:
not even kind of

it's avery nice ass but it doesn't have its own gravity well

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020

Especially the stars on the clavicles For those of you who don't know - having that tattoo on your clavicles means that you are a high-ranking member of the Russian mafia and literally protected by the Russian mafia code of honor (called "Ponyatiya" or "The Understanding"). Having those stars tattooed on you if you aren't a mobster is disrespectful and is punished with death.

The skull indicates a conviction for murder. The sharks on his neck represent that this person has stolen from the government or a large organization and also is an opportunistic and dangerous criminal with no concern about the punishment that is surely to follow.

I don't know if the guy is supposed to be Russian, though I doubt it. I just find it weird that DPC has chosen to use those tattoos on the guy.
That's very insightful. I mean till now not much was going on so this could be the way the story takes off. I think it could explain a few plot points as well.

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021

That is good to know. You know a lot about these tattoos, are you russian, btw?
Maybe dpc will make something where the mafia people cuts his big dick off, and he can't be with any girl anymore. Leaving he to be only the father of whoever is pregnant's child. So he will live an unhappy life. That is something DPC would do.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes