godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I never tried so, before trying it, I thought about askin' here in case someone knows and save me the trouble. What happens if you don't complete the housing reform (don't know if it's the right word, but you know... fixing it)? Like, missing a room or not managing to buy the windows? Thanks and cheers.
Rusty sells his car to Derek's dad.

Reactions: The Japanese

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
I've heard there's a surgery for those problems :ROFLMAO:
yeah but surgery like on the breast implants comes at a cost of sensitivity to the area that can go from 50 to 80%! you really want to reduce the intensity of your orgasms?

fucking hell there is a danger that if you over do it and loose 80% of your sensitivity (meaning limp dick syndrome or no shooting syndrome included among st many other side effects) you have less pleasure fucking than after the surgery, than from a regular jacking off session since actual sex is 4 times more intense then the average jack off session (ignoring married couples because ... reasons, couples are complicated and their answers or brain tests are not reliable!)

thats one of the things that i never understood with women breast implants or husbands who want their wifes to have them! if you trully love your wife why would you cut off her pleasure so she looks nicer? shouldn´t your goal be that she feels better and enjoys herself more while with you? because if big breasts in your wife is more important than her pleasure i´m not sure on what to tell you!

as for why women do it? i guess its because they feel that without them they can not get the men they want... but then again most women think themselves ugly never realising its the flaws that they abhor that normally allows their men to fall in love with them! whats there to love in the perfect woman after 3 months of dating her? nothing, its her flaws that enable you to create an emotional connection besides sex, so that gapping tooth or the freckles that make your girlfriend who she is? thats what you trully love and thats what she hates about herself... humans are complicated i guess!

Jesus christ dude it was a joke.
It was supposed to be only a joke. I really thought they were talking about the game (about the DIK-o-meter). Sorry if it was a serious issue.
does not mean we can skip an opportunity to learn!

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2020
yeah but surgery like on the breast implants comes at a cost of sensitivity to the area that can go from 50 to 80%! you really want to reduce the intensity of your orgasms?

fucking hell there is a danger that if you over do it and loose 80% of your sensitivity (meaning limp dick syndrome or no shooting syndrome included among st many other side effects) you have less pleasure fucking than after the surgery, than from a regular jacking off session since actual sex is 4 times more intense then the average jack off session (ignoring married couples because ... reasons, couples are complicated and their answers or brain tests are not reliable!)

thats one of the things that i never understood with women breast implants or husbands who want their wifes to have them! if you trully love your wife why would you cut off her pleasure so she looks nicer? shouldn´t your goal be that she feels better and enjoys herself more while with you? because if big breasts in your wife is more important than her pleasure i´m not sure on what to tell you!

as for why women do it? i guess its because they feel that without them they can not get the men they want... but then again most women think themselves ugly never realising its the flaws that they abhor that normally allows their men to fall in love with them! whats there to love in the perfect woman after 3 months of dating her? nothing, its her flaws that enable you to create an emotional connection besides sex, so that gapping tooth or the freckles that make your girlfriend who she is? thats what you trully love and thats what she hates about herself... humans are complicated i guess!
Jesus christ dude it was a joke.

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
Did anyone here choose the 'reject everyone' option at the end of ep 8? I feel like that its the best option to take for a pure DIK run, being the mega frat boy and fucking around.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Damn I'm on the most important choice of the game. Which girl to date How can you choose. No Harem path ?
All appearances to the contrary this isn't a Harem game. If you are too much of a DIK you lose at least 3 main girls and if you are too much of a Chick you also have gals that won't give you the time of day. Play neutral and it is a crapshoot depending on where your affinity is at any given time. Some romance paths won't even start if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time..

Reactions: dalli_x

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
You have to admit Jill deepthroating horse or dog would be hot.
:eek:mods / staff please ban this guy :ROFLMAO:

All appearances to the contrary this isn't a Harem game. If you are too much of a DIK you lose at least 3 main girls and if you are too much of a Chick you also have gals that won't give you the time of day. Play neutral and it is a crapshoot depending on where your affinity is at any given time. Some romance paths won't even start if you are in the wrong place at the wrong time..
You can fuck all hots if you are dik though :sneaky:

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
It's a haremish game though, I mean the sheer amount of girls you can fuck on all paths, does fit the definition of a harem :)
You just can't get ALL girls and keep them in a single path, that's all :)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It's a haremish game though, I mean the sheer amount of girls you can fuck on all paths, does fit the definition of a harem :)
You just can't get ALL girls and keep them in a single path, that's all :)
True enough. The sheer volume of pussy is staggering. But you do need multiple playthroughs to collect them all like pokemon.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
True enough. The sheer volume of pussy is staggering. But you do need multiple playthroughs to collect them all like pokemon.
Yeah, in my opinion as good as the game is, it just takes too long now to see all the paths/options, especially without a decent ingame Walkthough/cheating.
I do believe there's a point where a choice game, simply has too many options/choices.
Hell, I'm not even sure how many saves you'd need to see "all the paths" each updates at this point.

I mean, it's both good and bad to have such a massive game. If you want to stick to a single path, then you'll be fine.
But even two paths now is starting to be quite heavy to do. Problem being in a VN, that you can not have radically different things happen, you do need to maintain a common core until the ends usually, meaning the player will be forced to rewatch the same stuff over and over if there are many paths. It's a bit of a double edged blade.

Reactions: Kellermann

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, in my opinion as good as the game is, it just takes too long now to see all the paths/options, especially without a decent ingame Walkthough/cheating.
I do believe there's a point where a choice game, simply has too many options/choices.
Hell, I'm not even sure how many saves you'd need to see "all the paths" each updates at this point.

I mean, it's both good and bad to have such a massive game. If you want to stick to a single path, then you'll be fine.
But even two paths now is starting to be quite heavy to do. Problem being in a VN, that you can not have radically different things happen, you do need to maintain a common core until the ends usually, meaning the player will be forced to rewatch the same stuff over and over if there are many paths. It's a bit of a double edged blade.
I think I know what you are talking about. There is a psychological principle that if you have an excess of choices you will make no choice at all. This choice overload effect can cause not only indecision but dissatisfaction with the selection you ultimately do make. I myself am only at the end of a second playthrough and I'm already a little crispy around the edges from doing a full Chick playthrough after a full DIK playthrough. I do think there is merit in the replayability. I really enjoyed seeing Quinn creep through the library and decide against speaking with the MC because he was talking to Jill in the chick playthrough. I also died laughing watching Tybalt try to give a presentation with no teeth before projecting the MCs 12 foot tall cock for the entire audience and having half a dozen girls laugh and yell out the MC name while Jill slowly dies inside in the DIK playthrough. You can't deny the replayability of this game, but boy does it hog hard drive space.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes