Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
How are you going to do that? :oops: :rolleyes:
Do you jerk off in front of your screen and squirt everything into your USB port?:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Shhh. If it worked, let me know. I'll also try it on Josy and Maya.
That is so fucking impossible mate hahahaha, that's just nuts for thinking that...so...Did it work?...Just asking for a friend.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'm extremely pleased with the content I've produced for it and I've been able to explore completely new things, exclusive to the Interlude. The storytelling has felt natural and even though it's different it still belongs in the game. Creating this actually brought me back to the days of Acting Lessons when episodes were primarily focused on story and emotions.
:PogChamp:
I can't wait to release it, and I hope you will be as excited about it as I am.
Even DPC is excited I can't wait anymore
200.gif

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Will the release be next Friday? Given that this is a short update, it won't take much time to test.
The biggest task during beta testing is to test the save transfer system used to import your Season 1/2 games (Patreon/Steam/GOG).

I wish to work out any kinks before a public release, hoping this will go smoothly.

This release marks the foundation that Season 3 will be built upon, meaning that testing is important and challenging even though the Interlude is shorter than previous episodes.
i would say: no

Reactions: ename144

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Of course not... somewhere mid March... 10-17 is for patreons ( most likely ) a day later here... :p If by some miracle it would come sooner ( which I highly doubt ) just be glad... and expect bugfixes ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
if miraculously everything went well it could also be between 2 Fridays

I believe that DPC is quite orderly in its work so unless there are really big unforeseen events, I don't think there will be much to correct in the system of saves.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I generally agree. But while DPC isn't an idiot, he does place overmuch value on surprise, IMHO. I don't think he'll take that to lethal proportions this time (at least not for any of the main characters), but I do worry he's going to undermine the strengths of his story in an effort to amp up the drama. I'm not going to panic over that until it happens, however. For now I'm trying to enjoy the positives and keep an open mind about the Interlude.
that's for sure

every problem will become a big problem with people crying, running and screaming

the first test will be the reaction of an undeceived Jill to MC's relationship with Bella, if there will be a lot of decibels here too it is useless to hope for the rest...

Reactions: ename144 and shazba

varage

Jun 26, 2019

We are getting closer to the release.

Animations for the Interlude are complete, and beta testing and proofreading will start partly today.

The biggest task during beta testing is to test the save transfer system used to import your Season 1/2 games (Patreon/Steam/GOG).

I wish to work out any kinks before a public release, hoping this will go smoothly.

This release marks the foundation that Season 3 will be built upon, meaning that testing is important and challenging even though the Interlude is shorter than previous episodes.

I'll be able to announce a release date after testing has started and I've gotten a feel for the workload.

It's been different working on the Interlude compared to a standard episode of Being a DIK. I've gotten used to making big episodes that making something shorter felt like a break.

I'm extremely pleased with the content I've produced for it and I've been able to explore completely new things, exclusive to the Interlude. The storytelling has felt natural and even though it's different it still belongs in the game. Creating this actually brought me back to the days of Acting Lessons when episodes were primarily focused on story and emotions.

Aside from doing the finishing touches of the Interlude, I've been working on episode 9 this week as well. I've been planning the episode, writing some base structure, and working on art and animations.

I will focus on beta testing in the upcoming week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Best part of that is the quinn relationship portrait addition. =D

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: fasdfaq123

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
that's for sure

every problem will become a big problem with people crying, running and screaming

the first test will be the reaction of an undeceived Jill to MC's relationship with Bella, if there will be a lot of decibels here too it is useless to hope for the rest...
Ooooh there will be... it's human nature so don't take it too seriously :LOL: Besides... every single Fuckface has it's own story and thoughts right ? ;)

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
that's for sure

I think Jill will still overreact even if the mc never led her on in this case. She's pretty much given up on dating due to her past experiences, then comes along the mc and revitalises her interest in the scene, only to have him go off and fuck her best friend. I doubt she'll handle that with ease.

But I think she needs to go ballistic at the mc if he's been leading her along all the time, telling her how serious he is with their relationship and all, and then go and fuck her best friend behind her back.

So unlike the situation with the mc and M&J, where the outcome was identical whether he was seriously into the two girls or not, I hope Jill's response is magnified if the mc has been leading her along.

I'm just wondering how the rest of the game will handle Jill after this big betrayal (assuming the mc was on her path and then ended up fucking Bella). I'd expect Jill to ignore the mc and not talk to him ever again, but I wonder if DPC is prepared to make such a big sacrifice at this point in the story.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
if miraculously everything went well it could also be between 2 Fridays

I believe that DPC is quite orderly in its work so unless there are really big unforeseen events, I don't think there will be much to correct in the system of saves.
Well, it remains to wait a little. DPC announces a release date either this week or early next.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think Jill will still overreact even if the mc never led her on in this case. She's pretty much given up on dating due to her past experiences, then comes along the mc and revitalises her interest in the scene, only to have him go off and fuck her best friend. I doubt she'll handle that with ease.

But I think she needs to go ballistic at the mc if he's been leading her along all the time, telling her how serious he is with their relationship and all, and then go and fuck her best friend behind her back.

So unlike the situation with the mc and M&J, where the outcome was identical whether he was seriously into the two girls or not, I hope Jill's response is magnified if the mc has been leading her along.

I'm just wondering how the rest of the game will handle Jill after this big betrayal (assuming the mc was on her path and then ended up fucking Bella). I'd expect Jill to ignore the mc and not talk to him every again, but I wonder if DPC is prepared to make such a big sacrifice at this point in the story.
as always

super friends from the day after!!!!!! is there any doubt about that? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

but if Jill's two reactions won't be significantly different (like "fuck fuck fuck") it simply means that DPC is always driving on the accelerator, even when parking... and that's not a good thing

Reactions: ename144 and shazba

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021

We are getting closer to the release.

Animations for the Interlude are complete, and beta testing and proofreading will start partly today.

I'll be able to announce a release date after testing has started and I've gotten a feel for the workload.

It's been different working on the Interlude compared to a standard episode of Being a DIK. I've gotten used to making big episodes that making something shorter felt like a break.

Aside from doing the finishing touches of the Interlude, I've been working on episode 9 this week as well. I've been planning the episode, writing some base structure, and working on art and animations.

I will focus on beta testing in the upcoming week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Since it's a short interlude betatesting will take a week or even less. DPC allready did alot of testing with the savegames so that shouldn't be a problem. (fingers crossed)
And just when we were talking about Bella and her (possible dark) mental state DPC had to mention story/emotions and AL in 1 sentence. Let's hope he doesn't get nostalgic and up the drama. We all know DPC is a master when it comes to that.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes