Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I wish to work out any kinks
Giggity.

I've gotten used to making big episodes that making something shorter felt like a break.
This is good. I think he needed a break and a less stressful development, especially after being sick during production.

Creating this actually brought me back to the days of Acting Lessons when episodes were primarily focused on story and emotions.
:rolleyes:

I can't wait to release it, and I hope you will be as excited about it as I am.
I'm not and I won't.

Aside from doing the finishing touches of the Interlude, I've been working on episode 9 this week as well. I've been planning the episode, writing some base structure, and working on art and animations.
Excellent! (y)

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I'd expect Jill to ignore the mc and not talk to him ever again, but I wonder if DPC is prepared to make such a big sacrifice at this point in the story.
That's what DIK players currently experience so it would probably just be like that where you miss her events. DIK MC saves her concert and she doesn't even invite him to that dinner with her friends... :HideThePain: despicable

Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's what DIK players currently experience so it would probably just be like that where you miss her events. DIK MC saves her concert and she doesn't even invite him to that dinner with her friends... :HideThePain: despicable
friendship is the most powerful force in the BADIKverse!!!

a DIKish MC may have even been publicly humiliated by Jill at the end of the eighth chapter (not like Tybalt, but not much better either), but surely the strong friendship between the two will prevail and allow them to face the mystery of Lynette's photo together!!!

think about MC who, after being shamed by Bella for Cathe's panties, still thinks it's appropriate to go to her and get a haircut. because friendship is stronger than anything!

i believe:love:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

a DIKish MC may have even been publicly humiliated by Jill at the end of the eighth chapter (not like Tybalt, but not much better either)
I've never actually seen that as I didn't totally pursue her in DIK paths (looked after sick Sage) Probably one of the weaker moments in terms of writing in this game. Looking after a sick friend instead of going on a spontaneous outing with a friend means you're not interested I guess :LUL: But yeah the public humiliation just cause she has Jedi powers to sense the dark side was Jill's lowest moment

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I just member, why I stopped playing this game over a year ago !!!!!! Game is "bugged" from the start.....example, first date with Josy......in the forrest ...first option (Check her out DIK or CHICK) is greyed (not an option), no matter what I do. I have chosed being a DIK 10 times (all) before that and phone shows 0 (neutral) !!!!!!! Tried to shuffle options (DICK/CHICK) before that event, no effect (dick meter 0). I just start clean playthroug and game version is 0.82 !!!!! And yes, I have WT !!!!!!

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I just member, why I stopped playing this game over a year ago !!!!!! Game is "bugged" from the start.....example, first date with Josy......in the forrest ...first option (Check her out DIK or CHICK) is greyed (not an option), no matter what I do. I have chosed being a DIK 10 times (all) before that and phone shows 0 (neutral) !!!!!!! Tried to shuffle options (DICK/CHICK) before that event, no effect (dick meter 0). I just start clean playthroug and game version is 0.82 !!!!! And yes, I have WT !!!!!!
Did you have some mod " attached " to your former version ? :p :LOL:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Thanks, I figured that out !!!!!!

Because it`s been LONG time, when I played this game and I want to refres my memory what went on !!!!!! :p(y)
It seems like we have opposite problems, like halfway through my first playthrough when all my collectibles disappeared because I never hit the "save collectibles" button and I cried bitter tears of disappointment that I would have to walk around the free roam events picking up garbage again.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Scrappys !!!!!!
Aaaaand here is your answer as to WHY ! :KEK: If you don't want any trouble you don't use ANY mods... so in the end the game wasn't bugged but your mod was either outdated or just fucked from the first place ! :LOL: If you are desperate for cheats then use the console with the commands... since it's ren'py it's easy as pie ;)
It seems like we have opposite problems, like halfway through my first playthrough when all my collectibles disappeared because I never hit the "save collectibles" button and I cried bitter tears of disappointment that I would have to walk around the free roam events picking up garbage again.
It is set on by default... you fiddle with things you don't understand and you can find yourself in a pickle ! :KEK:

Last edited by a moderator:

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Aaaaand here is your answer as to WHY ! :KEK: If you don't want any trouble you don't use ANY mods... so in the end the game wasn't bugged but your mod was either outdated or just fucked from the first place ! :LOL: If you are desperate for cheats then use the console with the commands... since it's ren'py it's easy as pie ;)

It is set on by default... you fiddle with things you don't understand and you can find yourself in a pickle ! :KEK:
As you said, it is the Mod.....I istalled previous version (0.72) without the mod and there things are ok !!!! I don`t need "cheats", but the WT and points are great to make choises......cheking pdf WT is annoying !!!!!! :)(y)
BTW.....Scrappys mods are usually worked at my games, this was suprise !!!!!!!

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Yeah, I have no idea how I turned it off but it turned out to be a costly mistake. I play the game with a touchscreen monitor so maybe my hand brushed against it while I was saving or something. BTW the minigames are a hell of a lot easier on a touchscreen than trying to do them with a mouse.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
BTW the minigames are a hell of a lot easier on a touchscreen than trying to do them with a mouse.
Of course they are ! :LOL: But then again... if you make things easier on yourself then where's the challenge ??? :eek::KEK:
or something
I can keep a secret... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
1678407_skipper-madagascar.gif
As you said, it is the Mod.....I istalled previous version (0.72) without the mod and there things are ok !!!! I don`t need "cheats", but the WT and points are great to make choises......cheking pdf WT is annoying !!!!!! :)(y)
BTW.....Scrappys mods are usually worked at my games, this was suprise !!!!!!!
It is quite a mystery for me... we have a game here with many many roads to the end... and I take it most of the folks would like to complete the game ( as in 100 % ) ... so then what is the problem here ? Why walkthroughs ? Aim for every single girl/woman there is ( in seperate playthroughs ! ) and you WILL get everything there is :LOL: No hocus pocus here... just some 7iMNBs6hWBTbEU8Is.jpeg :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nerttu

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
I think Jill will still overreact even if the mc never led her on in this case. She's pretty much given up on dating due to her past experiences, then comes along the mc and revitalises her interest in the scene, only to have him go off and fuck her best friend. I doubt she'll handle that with ease.

But I think she needs to go ballistic at the mc if he's been leading her along all the time, telling her how serious he is with their relationship and all, and then go and fuck her best friend behind her back.

So unlike the situation with the mc and M&J, where the outcome was identical whether he was seriously into the two girls or not, I hope Jill's response is magnified if the mc has been leading her along.

I'm just wondering how the rest of the game will handle Jill after this big betrayal (assuming the mc was on her path and then ended up fucking Bella). I'd expect Jill to ignore the mc and not talk to him ever again, but I wonder if DPC is prepared to make such a big sacrifice at this point in the story.
Rightfully so! I think anyone here would go balistic if it were to happen to us.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Of course they are ! :LOL: But then again... if you make things easier on yourself then where's the challenge ??? :eek::KEK:

I can keep a secret... :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
View attachment 1661004

It is quite a mystery for me... we have a game here with many many roads to the end... and I take it most of the folks would like to complete the game ( as in 100 % ) ... so then what is the problem here ? Why walkthroughs ? Aim for every single girl/woman there is ( in seperate playthroughs ! ) and you WILL get everything there is :LOL: No hocus pocus here... just some View attachment 1661022 :KEK:
Yep but it takes a week to play all the routes and it`s a bit grindin and witout the mod, you don`t see points imo.......btw, there is a replace file, witch make the mod work !!!!!!

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

a DIKish MC may have even been publicly humiliated by Jill at the end of the eighth chapter (not like Tybalt, but not much better either), but surely the strong friendship between the two will prevail and allow them to face the mystery of Lynette's photo together!!!

think about MC who, after being shamed by Bella for Cathe's panties, still thinks it's appropriate to go to her and get a haircut. because friendship is stronger than anything!

i believe:love:
I agree with you 100%.

What did the MC say to Sage in EP1? That he hasn't made any friends yet, and Sage replied that sucks. I see Sage, Jill and Isabella as the best friends for the MC.

Sage: The MC helps Sage by giving her what she doesn't have. There is no one in the BaDIK world, other than the MC, who really listens to Sage and responds to her needs. She returns the favor by introducing him to college life.

Jill: She helps the MC so Tybalt doesn't sue him, and he helps her fulfill her dream. Jill herself says she'll never forget it.

Isabella: She's like a mother to the MC. Now that's not to say she's his mother. But that's exactly what they both need. MC experiences what it would have been like to have a mother, and Isabella experiences what it is like to have a son.

With these three good friends, MC will do well in college because he has advocates in all areas of the college.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Yep but it takes a week to play all the routes and it`s a bit grindin and witout the mod, you don`t see points imo.......btw, there is a replace file, witch make the mod work !!!!!!
You have at least 5 years to achieve these :LOL: Of course I see the point of all these but that's exactly why I recommended ( well I don't recommend that either but at least it won't break your game :p ) to use console commands instead of mods ( ANY kind of mods ! ) The replace files work only on an update long... but here we have something special ahead of us so my guess is whoever tried to melt DPCs game with some mods will face the music pretty soon :devilish::devilish::devilish::LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Reactions: Nerttu

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Isabella: She's like a mother to the MC. Now that's not to say she's his mother. But that's exactly what they both need. MC experiences what it would have been like to have a mother, and Isabella experiences what it is like to have a son.
Also its good to be friends with a hot milf and you want a part time axe murderer on your side not in it :LOL: ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes