PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
#2 was bullshit. Here's my slightly ranty take on how that all unfolded. No guy with a set of balls would go crawling back to a girl that did that to him, he'd just write her off as a cunt and move on. No way they'd be friends after that shit.
As Jill publicly humiliated MС, no one has ever humiliated her like this. Therefore, I hope that in season 3 it will be possible to take revenge on this selfish bitch and rich whore, for example, by pissing on her door and pissing on her bed.
Damn I need another Jill walkthrough where I fuck Bella in front of her and ruin her concert. This bitch must be destroyed!
ep8_recital_help22.jpg
ep8_midterm_study9b.jpg

Aug 26, 2019
But then the mc goes on to save her from total fucking humiliation at the concert, at the risk of his own humiliation, and she's like, "Hmm... nah, fuck him, he didn't pay me enough attention".

I don't think you can spin this any way except that Jill is a self absorbed bitch.

Even if the mc does end up with her, she goes on about destiny and all that shit. She even says, "I believe it was destiny that made me lose my sister." Are you fucking joking? Her sister died, for whatever reason, and Jill thinks it's about her destiny.

Like I said, totally self absorbed bitch.

Having said all that...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:p
Well you can blame that on lazy writing some decisions from the past impact the story and on the same time some equally important decision have no impact on the story/route.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
I don't think Jill really matters in the story if the mc were to move on and not be friends with her, I mean there are a few loose ends, but being with Jill doesn't seem to be critical to the plot (not that I have any idea where the plot is headed anyway), but I'd be surprised if she just disappears from his group of friends.
I’d just push back slightly here, in the sense that Jill, or at least her family, is clearly linked in some way to Lynette. If MC is romancing her it adds an additional dimension, but that connection to his mother through Jill is Jill’s role in the main story, which will play out regardless of our choices.

I’m not overly invested in the Lynette stuff, but it is one of the main threads, and we’re going to continue to see it unwind bit by bit. Jill is the key to that, which necessitates her sticking around in some capacity.

луна

Aug 24, 2021
As Jill publicly humiliated MС, no one has ever humiliated her like this. Therefore, I hope that in season 3 it will be possible to take revenge on this selfish bitch and rich whore, for example, by pissing on her door and pissing on her bed.
Damn I need another Jill walkthrough where I fuck Bella in front of her and ruin her concert. This bitch must be destroyed!
View attachment 1661895
View attachment 1661898
A playtrough for her and dump her by choosing Zoey or Bianca.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: AchedCroissant

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think Jill really matters in the story if the mc were to move on and not be friends with her, I mean there are a few loose ends, but being with Jill doesn't seem to be critical to the plot (not that I have any idea where the plot is headed anyway), but I'd be surprised if she just disappears from his group of friends.
I do not agree with this

there is a whole part of the plot (for me useless) that rests entirely on Jill, all the mystery about Lynette and her friends will involve Jill directly or indirectly

from this point of view the other LIs are much more secondary in the overall plot of BADIK:

Bella is completely extraneous to any plot, the issue of James there is no reason to think for now that it can involve other characters
Josy is also completely unrelated if not adjacent to Maya
Maya is involved but very peripherally from the issue of Quinn's business, the issue of the loan is strictly her personal and does not involve other characters, maybe it will involve Burke but it remains to be seen
Sage is the one who is more involved because her bond with Quinn and Burke makes her touched by any evolution of these two characters.

of course with a view to not being romantically involved with any of them, otherwise every problem they have becomes by definition an MC problem

I don't really think the two situations are all that comparable. Bella calmly and politely told the MC - in private - that she didn't think a relationship between them could work out. She does this after finding clear evidence that the MC was fooling around with other women in a way that strongly suggests he isn't ready to settle down.

Meanwhile a highly emotional Jill publicly breaks up with the MC after he runs across town to save her from her last forced date. Her rationale is that the MC doesn't think about her enough, even though her only evidence for that is (potentially) the MC turning down a surprise birthday picnic because he'd already agreed to help a sick friend that he has no romantic interest in.

Call me crazy, but I don't have a problem with the MC maintaining a friendship with Bella in the former case, whereas I struggle to see how the MC wouldn't be bitter at Jill after the latter. Likewise while Jill is always going to be surprised to find the MC banging Bella, I can see her being more worried about her two friends getting caught if the MC never pursued her seriously. But if the MC made out with Jill as often as possible, went on the picnic, and met her friends only to screw Bella with wild abandon, I don't think Jill should ever want to talk to the MC again.

EDIT:
To be clear, I don't expect DPC to permanently end friendships at this point. I'll be satisfied as long burning bridges results in a significantly different relationship with Jill (or anyone else) for at least a couple episodes. But if it's all water under the bridge and everyone is too busy obsessing over Zoey to care, that will be a problem.
the comparison was not about the mode of the breakup, but about the fact that no breakup has consequences for the overall story

the breakup between Bella and MC was civil, but it remains pretty weird to go straight to her house, which we know is relatively far from campus, to get her hair done
I wouldn't go asking an ex-girlfriend for a favor like that if I had other options.

but the "economy" of the production of the game pushes for that scene to be used anyway.

going back to the breakup with Jill, which I as a player found unbelievably humiliating, Jill has already made it clear that this doesn't affect their friendship, that she will be grateful to have helped her, eventually, at the concert, and also MC has already made it clear that he wasn't really hurt by it
so there is no reason to think that they will not remain friends, of course cutting out all the intimate content, but otherwise if there will be another concert, another game of D & G, MC will be there

will Jill's eventual betrayal with Bella be different?
the only possiiblity that I see for it to have definitive consequences is if Bella is expected to have a game over, otherwise they will get over it and become good friends again.
Eliminating the friendship between Jill and Bella would distort their story from here to the end of the game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I do not agree with this

there is a whole part of the plot (for me useless) that rests entirely on Jill, all the mystery about Lynette and her friends will involve Jill directly or indirectly

from this point of view the other LIs are much more secondary in the overall plot of BADIK:

Bella is completely extraneous to any plot, the issue of James there is no reason to think for now that it can involve other characters
Maya is involved but very peripherally from the issue of Quinn's business, the issue of the loan is strictly her personal and does not involve other characters, maybe it will involve Burke but it remains to be seen
Sage is the one who is more involved because her bond with Quinn and Burke makes her touched by any evolution of these two characters.

of course with a view to not being romantically involved with any of them, otherwise every problem they have becomes by definition an MC problem
I'm not sure, but it seems to me that for each branch of DPC will create unique story scenes. They will be like pieces of a mosaic. Only when passing all the love interests will the puzzle come together. And there are already several hints.
1) On Quinn's way, we find out that Bianca's boyfriend is cheating on her
2) On Jill's way, we find out that Jill is somehow connected to Lynette's secret
3) On Jade's way, we find out that someone still has access to Dik's computer (even after the incident with Katie) and leaks information to Burke. This leads us to a clue about the traitor.
4) Only on the way M/J we find out Maya's real name
5) Only on the way Bella we find out that apparently Bella was a mother, which apparently caused her to slowly go crazy

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm not sure, but it seems to me that for each branch of DPC will create unique story scenes. They will be like pieces of a mosaic. Only when passing all the love interests will the puzzle come together. And there are already several hints.
1) On Quinn's way, we find out that Bianca's boyfriend is cheating on her
2) On Jill's way, we find out that Jill is somehow connected to Lynette's secret
3) On Jade's way, we find out that someone still has access to Dik's computer (even after the incident with Katie) and leaks information to Burke. This leads us to a clue about the traitor.
4) Only on the way M/J we find out Maya's real name
5) Only on the way Bella we find out that apparently Bella was a mother, which apparently caused her to slowly go crazy
it seems to me that the exclusive content of the various storylines are for now almost exclusively "sentimental", if each route had a different story it would be a relevant additional work for DPC

1) if we are in Quinn's storyline we don't know who Jill's friends are and so MC in no way could have recognized the clandestine couple. and without Jill how could he know them and why would he care?
2) surely but somehow Jill will still be involved in solving the mystery or there is a risk that it will remain unsolved
3) even without Jade the problem of the mole is already there
4) you discover it even without being related to them, Jade reveals it at the correction of the test, and there is still to understand how it could be relevant
5) maybe, but being her friend or Jill's friend it's very likely that MC will be involved in some way. if Bella had a new crisis, it would be difficult for Jill to remain uninvolved (except in case of betrayal, but in that case MC would be directly involved)

Last edited:
Aug 26, 2019
I do not agree with this

the comparison was not about the mode of the breakup, but about the fact that no breakup has consequences for the overall story

the breakup between Bella and MC was civil, but it remains pretty weird to go straight to her house, which we know is relatively far from campus, to get her hair done
I wouldn't go asking an ex-girlfriend for a favor like that if I had other options.

but the "economy" of the production of the game pushes for that scene to be used anyway.

going back to the breakup with Jill, which I as a player found unbelievably humiliating, Jill has already made it clear that this doesn't affect their friendship, that she will be grateful to have helped her, eventually, at the concert, and also MC has already made it clear that he wasn't really hurt by it
so there is no reason to think that they will not remain friends, of course cutting out all the intimate content, but otherwise if there will be another concert, another game of D & G, MC will be there

will Jill's eventual betrayal with Bella be different?
the only possiiblity that I see for it to have definitive consequences is if Bella is expected to have a game over, otherwise they will get over it and become good friends again.
Eliminating the friendship between Jill and Bella would distort their story from here to the end of the game.
Jill definitely does seem like the main Li which might be true if there's a connection between Lynette and the Royce.
The other Li's haven't been done justice as
Josy now just seems a secondary character in the Maya storyline.
Sage took too long to get over a cheating boyfriend .
Bella just there have no plot relevancy and doesn't looks like she'll be getting much attention in the future.
No matter what the DPC say's he clearly does favor certain storyline over the others.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: beef-devourer

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
well to be honest, you always spin things so that she is the bitch in your mind... but you ignore so many unselfish things she did/said... she is against bullying in any kind of way, she wanted to help the MC in the first place (and was right in that matter too, the MC was just very stubborn and left her no other choice than to act like she did and go to cathy about the ambush), she is there for cathy, she wanted to protect the MC and for that reason she did the dates with tybalt (of course a big naive thing, but her mindset was to help the MC)

So no she is not entirely a self absorbed bitch... yeah i admit she did/said some things where i rolled with my eyes. But who is perfect? In this game especially no one :D

Jill is pretty much the innocent fairy tale "princess", AND she doesnt know any other world than hers... to grow up in that kind of bubble makes people a little "odd", considering that, Jill is a really sweet girl, and nah... not a self absorbed bitch at all. She is far from perfect, but not a bitch either...

But i get it, you dont like her, thats fine, but you are a little unfair in that matter too i think :D

Hm, really weird how we are talking about fictional characters like they were real... its fun :)

So at least you can forgive her... thats a good thing :D
It's nice how you highlight everything. (sarcasm)

Jill is so selflessly anti-bullying that she immediately calls Cathy over the MC's head and says she's going to call a little conference without his consent where Chad will have to answer for himself.

1. the MC is so stupid he couldn't have done this himself. (sarcasm)
2. what good did it do the MC? Nothing.
3. what happened after that? Cathy Cluck. Yeah right, Jill wanted to help Cathy too, but somehow the MC managed to help Cathy and not Jill. What else happened? Oh yeah, the alphas were totally happy that Chad got to go. (Sarcasm) It's funny that after a little dildo raid by the DIKs, the DIK mansion was completely destroyed. Were the Alphas not so happy in the end after all? (Sarcasm)

Yes, Jill's unselfishness was of great benefit to everyone. (Sarcasm)

Let's take a look at the blackmail of Tybalt. Jill decides, again without the MC of course, that she will go on the 3 dates. But Jill hasn't really thought about it and suddenly needs Isabella's help. And again, she unselfishly drags others along. It's not until the last date with Tybalt that Jill shows courage when the MC doesn't show up. But why there of all places? Because Jill realized that her plan to get the MC didn't work.

I'm going to be tough and honest here. Jill and Tybalt really deserve each other. :rolleyes:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill is actually only indirectly involved in Lynette's solution. Why is that? Until EP8, Amelia, Jill's mother, has no idea about MC. But at the concert, when the MC helps Jill, the important connection is made.

The next step will be for Amelia to contact Lana to clear up anything to do with Lynette.

Yes, you read that right. LANA. How? It was never in the cards that Jill's deceased sister was Lana. It was always the deceased sister with no name. Quite the opposite. Amelia herself lets it be known that Jill will see Lana again. You want proof? Click on spoilers. The 4 pictures are consecutive. I think Lana had to leave. Why, I don't know. Maybe she was in college and got pregnant.

leaving aside theories....:oops:

Jill is critical to discovering whatever there is to discover about Lynette.

the house in the photo that Mc finds in the diary either he saw it on the date with Jill, or anyway only she (or Bella possibly) can recognize it.

so to proceed in that story you will have to go through Jill anyway

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Jill is so selflessly anti-bullying that she immediately calls Cathy over the MC's head and says she's going to call a little conference without his consent where Chad will have to answer for himself.

3. what happened after that? Cathy Cluck. Yeah right, Jill wanted to help Cathy too, but somehow the MC managed to help Cathy and not Jill. What else happened? Oh yeah, the alphas were totally happy that Chad got to go. (Sarcasm) It's funny that after a little dildo raid by the DIKs, the DIK mansion was completely destroyed. Were the Alphas not so happy in the end after all? (Sarcasm)

Let's take a look at the blackmail of Tybalt. Jill decides, again without the MC of course, that she will go on the 3 dates. But Jill hasn't really thought about it and suddenly needs Isabella's help. And again, she unselfishly drags others along. It's not until the last date with Tybalt that Jill shows courage when the MC doesn't show up. But why there of all places? Because Jill realized that her plan to get the MC didn't work.

I'm going to be tough and honest here. Jill and Tybalt really deserve each other. :rolleyes:
I've been saying this for a long long time. It's going to get infinitely better if we get the option of telling Jill to stop getting involved in MC's business, because she gets involved and the whole thing snowballs into a bigger disaster.

She didn't tell the MC about the blackmail or the 3 dates, which is completely ridiculous and ridden of any logic whatsoever, but whatever. In the end, her ridiculous plan got to the boiling point (Tybalt's marriage proposal) and when she realized that MC won't show up to save her, she finally has to do something herself.

But if you aren't on her path and you go to save her, you get embarrassed in front of everyone, just because you didn't go to that stupid picnic like 3 episodes before and went to take care of Sage, who was sick and MC has promised to her that he will be there for her. But you know, Jill shows up unannounced and tries to take you to a picnic out of nowhere and when you tell her you have plans, suddenly you are a the worst person in the world and deserve to be mentioned in a satanic ritual.

Worst of all, DPC's going to tie up the whole Lynette storyline thing to Jill's storyline, building upon that destiny bullshit.

Like I've been a hard critic of Maya, calling her the worst character in the game ever since like Episode 1, but seriously, Jill is like very very close to beating Maya in that category.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Jill is actually only indirectly involved in Lynette's solution. Why is that? Until EP8, Amelia, Jill's mother, has no idea about MC. But at the concert, when the MC helps Jill, the important connection is made.

The next step will be for Amelia to contact Lana to clear up anything to do with Lynette.

Yes, you read that right. LANA. How? It was never in the cards that Jill's deceased sister was Lana. It was always the deceased sister with no name. Quite the opposite. Amelia herself lets it be known that Jill will see Lana again. You want proof? Click on spoilers. The 4 pictures are consecutive. I think Lana had to leave. Why, I don't know. Maybe she was in college and got pregnant.

That whole theory falls down when you consider Jill's email to Johnathon:

Jill: "I made an attempt, a poor one at that, to start a campaign in Lana's honor, but I fear it will stay a dream if I don't get help with the first steps."​
I don't think she's honoring Lana for winning the local spelling bee.

Lana is the dead sister.

On top of that, I'm not sure the scene you showed was the last night Jill saw Lana, but Lana was estranged from the family, probably because she wouldn't toe the Royce family line, and Jill blames her mom for making Lana go away. This scene would have obviously taken place before Lana died.

Just because the mom said she'd come back (parents say shit to quieten little children), it doesn't mean she did. Lana may or may not have come back, but in the end, she croaked it.

So Lana is dead now, and what's important, what's been hinted at but never explained, is why she is dead, and what Jill's campaign is about. All we know is she wants to raise awareness. Most likely for whatever ill fate found Lana. Drugs, Satanic worship, who knows.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
That whole theory falls down when you consider Jill's email to Johnathon:

Jill: "I made an attempt, a poor one at that, to start a campaign in Lana's honor, but I fear it will stay a dream if I don't get help with the first steps."​
I don't think she's honoring Lana for winning the local spelling bee.

Lana is the dead sister.

On top of that, I'm not sure the scene you showed was the last night Jill saw Lana, but Lana was estranged from the family, probably because she wouldn't toe the Royce family line, and Jill blames her mom for making Lana go away. This scene would have obviously taken place before Lana died.

Just because the mom said she'd come back (parents say shit to quieten little children), it doesn't mean she did. Lana may or may not have come back, but in the end, she croaked it.

So Lana is dead now, and what's important, what's been hinted at but never explained, is why she is dead, and what Jill's campaign is about. All we know is she wants to raise awareness. Most likely for whatever ill fate found Lana. Drugs, Satanic worship, who knows.
IMO, Lana was involved with Rex or whatever his name was (that guy that has the same makeup like Quinn). In that flashback, we see a girl sleeping on a mattress, which I think was Lana. Lana probably overdosed and Jill is raising awareness about drugs.

Reactions: PashafromRussia

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I've been saying this for a long long time. It's going to get infinitely better if we get the option of telling Jill to stop getting involved in MC's business, because she gets involved and the whole thing snowballs into a bigger disaster.

She didn't tell the MC about the blackmail or the 3 dates, which is completely ridiculous and ridden of any logic whatsoever, but whatever. In the end, her ridiculous plan got to the boiling point (Tybalt's marriage proposal) and when she realized that MC won't show up to save her, she finally has to do something herself.

But if you aren't on her path and you go to save her, you get embarrassed in front of everyone, just because you didn't go to that stupid picnic like 3 episodes before and went to take care of Sage, who was sick and MC has promised to her that he will be there for her. But you know, Jill shows up unannounced and tries to take you to a picnic out of nowhere and when you tell her you have plans, suddenly you are a the worst person in the world and deserve to be mentioned in a satanic ritual.

Worst of all, DPC's going to tie up the whole Lynette storyline thing to Jill's storyline, building upon that destiny bullshit.

Like I've been a hard critic of Maya, calling her the worst character in the game ever since like Episode 1, but seriously, Jill is like very very close to beating Maya in that category.
not being involved is an illusion that applies to all LIs, if MC didn't get involved it would be a different game, but let's also assume that DPC would get this wish, BADIK would become a hugely shorter and fundamentally less interesting game.

the problem is the management of the relationships, DPC likes to create very dramatic breaks, but then he expects the player to pretend nothing happened as he asks the MC to do. it doesn't work like that.

I find the one with Jill particularly cowardly, because DPC first forces you to choose and then burns the choice in front of your eyes.

Is it true? Jill is very interested in learning about Lynette, so she has put herself in the hands of a plastic surgeon. :rolleyes:

Wow. The plastic surgeon did a great job.:ROFLMAO:

Jill is not interested in Lynette. All she knows is that the MC's mother died giving birth to him. That's about it.

Amelia, on the other hand, is the right age to know Lynette, and someone must have taken the photo with the house in the background.

Want me to take a guess? Lynette, Miranda and Vivian were visiting their friend Amelia. As a souvenir of the beautiful day, Amelia took a photo of her friends, with the house in the background where Amelia lives with her husband.:unsure:
:unsure: :unsure:
what Jill is interested in is irrelevant, she remains the only link between Lynette's diary and the people who might have known her or other traces of her history.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

I've never understood hating Josy and Maya.
After all, the most nasty cunt in history is Jill. Due to the fact that DPC paid so much attention to her, some might think that she is a canon.
I like to think that all the decisions made are not a weak letter from the developer, but what she is.
She is a spoiled stupid bitch who is not used to being rejected (Tybalt runs after her like a dog every day). MC decided to spend time with a sick friend.
Jill remembered it and how a vindictive bitch humiliates you in front of everyone.
Jill is the worst type of bitchs. She pretends to be a good and innocent princess. But in fact, she is a grumpy and vindictive bitch who needs to be taught a lesson.
Her reaction at the end of the episode shows this. She is surprised and offended even if we ignored her during all sesons. I'm afraid that this touchy bitch will take revenge on Bella even on the path of friendship.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
IMO, Lana was involved with Rex or whatever his name was (that guy that has the same makeup like Quinn). In that flashback, we see a girl sleeping on a mattress, which I think was Lana. Lana probably overdosed and Jill is raising awareness about drugs.
ep6_intro.jpg

I thought so too. But since DPC is fixated on only two problems - the problem of infringement of the rights of sex minorities (ha ha, as if women's rights are not infringed and he easily ridicules it using the example of feminists) and the drug problem, I assumed that Lana could be a lesbian. But even for DPC, three lesbians will be too much.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
View attachment 1662170

I thought so too. But since DPC is fixated on only two problems - the problem of infringement of the rights of sex minorities (ha ha, as if women's rights are not infringed and he easily ridicules it using the example of feminists) and the drug problem, I assumed that Lana could be a lesbian. But even for DPC, three lesbians will be too much.
He can change it later like he changed the text in the Zoey flashback (because it implied MC was underage in that flashback). I think that Lana was involved in drugs/was a junkie and that was why she was outcast by her family and Jill was too young to understand what Lana did and believed that all people are good.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
But to expel the daughter because of this is actually counterproductive. I would have dragged her to a rehab center.:rolleyes::unsure:
To be able to help someone, that person has to want to help himself first. Some drug addicts don't want help, they don't want to kick their habits/beat their demons and they are fine with ruining their lives with that crap. Maybe Lana was so deep in drugs that she didn't want to go to rehab.

Two of the most notorious heroin addicts in the past 30 years are Layne Staley and Kurt Cobain. Neither of them wanted help, hell Kurt even ran away from the rehab center and commited suicide. Layne was probably more in control of his habits, as he occasionally had periods of sobriety where he didn't touch drugs, but it was for nothing since after his ex-girlfriend died from a drug overdose, he completely spiraled out of control, became a recluse and let the drugs take his life away.

• Sad
Reactions: dalli_x and shazba

BPLANCE

Feb 19, 2022
So it says Season 1 is now on steam, can someone tell me what that means in terms of completeness? I tend to only play games that are finished or are about to be finished and I dont want to start if Ill end up having to come back in a year to finish a route.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
So it says Season 1 is now on steam, can someone tell me what that means in terms of completeness? I tend to only play games that are finished or are about to be finished and I dont want to start if Ill end up having to come back in a year to finish a route.
As far as I know Season 2 is available too... S1 is Episodes 1-4 S2 is Episodes 5-8 but don't worry the game is @ the halfway mark so you won't have to come back in a year to finish a route since we are nowhere near to it :LOL: Although steam and gog will have it's disadvantages like for one that only complete season will get released there which means S3 Episodes 9-12+Interlude won't be released welp 2024 for sure... ;) And then we have S4 too... :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes