RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Pirates? I thought we were unpaid beta testers..
Only we don't play betas versions :ROFLMAO:

I must have done something extraordinary in my previous life coz I sure as hell didn't in this one :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
But thanks anyways Ruki :)
Let's say that we have the same POV... I think ;)

Oh, most realize that there is free advertising to be had here, and some of it may even provide revenue. But if you were the developer of this game, would you really read through all the bullshit on this thread!? o_O For one thing it would take too much time. But the real problem is that once a game becomes popular, trolls come crawling out of their lairs and think it's just fine to dump on any popular game because they can. Then there are the just plain stupid people who have no idea what they just played or what it means. Not to mention those who have certain set opinions as to how MCs and LIs should act in some given situation, and any deviation will send them racing to their keyboards. You can see all of the above here on an hourly basis.

I have always maintained that developers SHOULD pay attention to feedback at the beginning of their games and reply to questions and make adjustments as necessary, but should then forget about this place and go about their development as planned.
Critics, trolls, complainers and/or bullshiters will be everywhere, every time... You can't please everyone when you create something. And honestly I really choose DPC style to don't give a damn about opinions about STORY... When you try to please everyone you have a huge risk to fuck up everything...

concord72

Mar 30, 2020
So how exactly do the dating paths work? If I choose Sage, for example, will I no longer be able to mess around with any of the side girls, like Lily or Jade? Are all sex scenes going to be limited to whoever I choose to date? And what happens if I choose other, will I be able to hook up with everyone BUT the main girls?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Until now I was convinced that Quinn could have masterminded the Cathy's cluck matter on her own.

Yet the video evidence of Jade's romp with the main character could only be exposed to Mr. Burke after Rusty secured the DIKs laptop. So, even though secrecy had been called, one of the fraternity members is the most likely to have leaked the footage.

Tommy is the ideal suspect, but he lacks a motive: the vice president has no interest in blackmailing Mr. Burke, nor in embarrassing the newcomer. It would be tempting to presume an alliance between Quinn and Tommy but their views diverge since these two cases compromise the fraternity. Considering how few people know about this video, I wonder if Derek or Elena could have used the asset to keep Ashley out of trouble.

The missing element that connects all these dots torments me.
We only know a few things:
The MC received a new phone and noticed that it had already been used because there were contacts already in it.
He took the video of him and Jade and showed it only to Derek, he didn't shared it with the DIKs, only Derek could see it once, so the video was only on the MC phone.
Then we saw that Burke received the video in his mail.
So it's easy to understand what's going on, someone has hacked the phone before giving it to the MC, so who did it.
We could see that some HOTs were in the contacts in the new phone, Riona was in it for example.
So is the hacker a HOT or a DIK ?
Now the question is why doing this, why causing a problem to the DIKs with Cathy pictures. The one who suffered from this was the president Rusty and now the new target is the MC because he is getting a lot of influence in the DIKs lately, someone doesn't like this!!
So it's clear that someone wants to get rid of Rusty and now the MC, someone wants to be the next president i guess.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
We only know a few things:
The MC received a new phone and noticed that it had already been used because there were contacts already in it.
He took the video of him and Jade and showed it only to Derek, he didn't shared it with the DIKs, only Derek could see it once, so the video was only on the MC phone.
Then we saw that Burke received the video in his mail.
So it's easy to understand what's going on, someone has hacked the phone before giving it to the MC, so who did it.
We could see that some HOTs were in the contacts in the new phone, Riona was in it for example.
So is the hacker a HOT or a DIK ?
Now the question is why doing this, why causing a problem to the DIKs with Cathy pictures. The one who suffered from this was the president Rusty and now the new target is the MC because he is getting a lot of influence in the DIKs lately, someone doesn't like this!!
So it's clear that someone wants to get rid of Rusty and now the MC, someone wants to be the next president i guess.
Forgive my ignorance, but my recollection was that MC got the new phone after the events of Hell Week, so the hacked phone idea is not applicable?

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
So how exactly do the dating paths work? If I choose Sage, for example, will I no longer be able to mess around with any of the side girls, like Lily or Jade? Are all sex scenes going to be limited to whoever I choose to date? And what happens if I choose other, will I be able to hook up with everyone BUT the main girls?
I presume that girls on the dating paths expect fidelity - fooling around is likely to result in bad outcomes on anything but the 'other' path, IMO. I suspect DPC will handle this by making the 'other' path the default for any MC kicked off their chosen LI path.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Forgive my ignorance, but my recollection was that MC got the new phone after the events of Hell Week, so the hacked phone idea is not applicable?
He received the new phone as a gift at the end of that week, but he transfered all his data to the new phone as everyone does.
So the video has to be in it, or maybe someone took his old phone after he got the new one and did copy the video. If the MC has left is old phone is his room, anyone could have get access to it.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
He received the new phone as a gift at the end of that week, but he transfered all his data to the new phone as everyone does.
So the video has to be in it, or maybe someone took his old phone after he got the new one and did copy the video. If the MC has left is old phone is his room, anyone could have get access to it.
Burke is only shown to have the video if MC shares it with the DIKs during Hell Week. If the origin was his phone, as opposed to the DIK laptop, then Burke would have gotten the video regardless of whether MC shared it.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I presume that girls on the dating paths expect fidelity - fooling around is likely to result in bad outcomes on anything but the 'other' path, IMO. I suspect DPC will handle this by making the 'other' path the default for any MC kicked off their chosen LI path.
Exactly don't expect to get a harem here, for those who have played Acting Lessons, the previous game of DPC, they know that this is not a thing!!! I still feel the burn in my mind for having played with the girls feelings!

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Burke is only shown to have the video if MC shares it with the DIKs during Hell Week. If the origin was his phone, as opposed to the DIK laptop, then Burke would have gotten the video regardless of whether MC shared it.
No, In my playthrough i did not share the video, i just showed it quickly to Derek on my phone (no sharing done) and Burk saw it anyway.
So it may also be a bug or a mistake from DPC, keeping all routes clear and without bugs is a very difficult thing to do, sometimes it's even not possible without making two different games.
We should take this very carefully because maybe we imagine much more than DPC really intended to do!!:)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
No, In my playthrough i did not share the video, i just showed it quickly to Derek on my phone (no sharing done) and Burk saw it anyway.
So it may also be a bug or a mistake from DPC, keeping all routes clear and without bugs is a very difficult thing to do, sometimes it's even not possible without making two different games.
We should take this very carefully because maybe we imagine much more than DPC really intended to do!!:)
Are you sure your playthrough didn't share it with the DIKs? I recall only a single opportunity to decide to share, not separate decisions with Derek and the DIKs.

I'm fairly confident that if you don't show anyone, Burke doesn't see it.

Reactions: shazba and ename144

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Suggestion ! Don't play with fire ! You just might end up like this tosser... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
yay-help.gif
Hmmm... :unsure: In this playthrough... did you fuck Jade on the College ground ? 1663674_Dx.png There is also CCTV... ;)

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Suggestion ! Don't play with fire ! You just might end up like this tosser... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
View attachment 1665517

Hmmm... :unsure: In this playthrough... did you fuck Jade on the College ground ? View attachment 1665518 There is also CCTV... ;)
I have done 6 different playthrough but each time i never shared the video if it existed, i just talked about it once to Derek, 3 times i did go with Jade and fucked her behind the door, i made the video but i did not even talked about it to Derek, i let Derek do the job with the sexy old lady in the VW and get the credits!!:ROFLMAO:

And about the fire, yes AL let a deep burn and ashes, i just hoped at that moment taht i could do the same with the ashes as in The Big Lebovsky, taste and smell those ashes baby, this is you love in the wind!!

• Thinking Face

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
i did go with Jade and fucked her behind the door
CCTV if you fucked her on College ground... ;) You don't need to make a tape yourself to make Stephen aware of the affair... just play with fire a liiiiitle bit :LOL: The difference between the two ( I think ! ) that with the second variant he knows that the affair is with the MC :p
tom-and-jerry-evil.gif :KEK:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
CCTV if you fucked her on College ground... ;) You don't need to make a tape yourself to make Stephen aware of the affair... just play with fire a liiiiitle bit :LOL: The difference between the two ( I think ! ) that with the second variant he knows that the affair is with the MC :p
View attachment 1665530 :KEK:
I did not play that game since a long time now, i don't remember the fuck on College ground, does it happen when you meet her in the parking lot before going to her place, or was it another time. I clearly remember the BDSM stuff in her room and me fuckin her while she was talking to her husband behind the door because it was kinky!!:LOL:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I have done 6 different playthrough but each time i never shared the video if it existed, i just talked about it once to Derek, 3 times i did go with Jade and fucked her behind the door, i made the video but i did not even talked about it to Derek, i let Derek do the job with the sexy old lady in the VW and get the credits!!:ROFLMAO:
Telling Derek about Jade automatically leads to the MC uploading the video to the DIK computer. There's no separate option to tell Derek. That makes sense since Derek won't bang the old teacher if he knows the MC already completed that task, which in turn means the MC will need to submit proof to the DIKs. It's both or neither, and Burke only has the video if you share it with the DIKs.

Also, if the MC decides not to tell Derek (and thus not share the video), he mentions that he will delete the video. We don't know if he follows through on that, but if so the video wouldn't fall into Burke's hands even if he did indirectly hack the MC's new phone. One way or the other, Burke can't get the video by directly hacking the MC's new phone, because then Burke having the video would hinge on sleeping with Jade, not choosing to tell anyone about it.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I did not play that game since a long time now, i don't remember the fuck on College ground, does it happen when you meet her in the parking lot before going to her place, or was it another time. I clearly remember the BDSM stuff in her room and me fuckin her while she was talking to her husband behind the door because it was kinky!!:LOL:
Nope that's the first act in dunno ep4 ( :unsure: ??? ) or whatever ( after M&J break up ) ... this one happens later... on the school ground :p

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

And about the fire, yes AL let a deep burn and ashes, i just hoped at that moment taht i could do the same with the ashes as in The Big Lebovsky, taste and smell those ashes baby, this is you love in the wind!!
Dude, you've got to be misremembering, if you show Derek the video, it's all in, the DIKs will also see it.

You can talk to Derek about shit going down with Jade (before videoing it), and he urges the mc to get the video footage, to which you can agree or disagree.

But if you show Derek the video, the following variable is set true:

ep4_toldDerekAboutJade

And that same variable will result in either the granny footage (if the variable is false) or the Jade footage (if the variable is true) being shown at the DIK party.

The funniest part about that variable.

When you're doing the carwash, the old lady says to the dudes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Derek knows the mc has the Jade footage, he just brushes her off with the response:

And thinks nothing of it.

But if Derek knows they still have to fuck a teacher, his response is:

He's fucking thinking about it! :ROFLMAO:

fakitap

Aug 1, 2017
Note 12: I'm tagging fakitap for permission request to use his math in the mod for which I've given credit with the mod's info screen (see arrow in image below).
Hi, thanks for tagging me and as I'm glad to see the mansion minigame math being made visible to users in a more convenient form through a mod you definitely have permission to use them. ;)
For future reference, that permission extends to anyone that might want to use the calculations in any way, shape or form. Knock yourselves out.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
If you're talking about the choices from ep8... Nobody knows yet exactly..

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Until now I was convinced that Quinn could have masterminded the Cathy's cluck matter on her own.

Yet the video evidence of Jade's romp with the main character could only be exposed to Mr. Burke after Rusty secured the DIKs laptop. So, even though secrecy had been called, one of the fraternity members is the most likely to have leaked the footage.

Tommy is the ideal suspect, but he lacks a motive: the vice president has no interest in blackmailing Mr. Burke, nor in embarrassing the newcomer. It would be tempting to presume an alliance between Quinn and Tommy but their views diverge since these two cases compromise the fraternity. Considering how few people know about this video, I wonder if Derek or Elena could have used the asset to keep Ashley out of trouble.

The missing element that connects all these dots torments me.
It doesn't look like blackmail to me, but rather a favor to Burke. Now he has influence over his wife and additional proof of his wife's infidelity during the divorce. He probably won't get a divorce, but it will definitely untie his hands and he won't hide like that anymore.
The game says that Jaime lost his phone synced with his laptop. But considering the last time he fucked Riona, your theory about Quinn's guilt is absolutely correct. I am also sure that Quinn is behind the leaking of Cathy's photos to the Rooster. Probably the most important motive for this action is that Quinn wants Rusty to leave the presidency and Tommy to take it. But on the other hand, the brotherhood could be closed forever.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes