varage

Jun 26, 2019
No, as your own links say, frigid is about not enjoying/avoiding sex. Some people like Riona who enjoy sex still can't orgasm.

They're not synonyms, you're just confusing people by using the term frigid incorrectly.

The medical term for unable to orgasm would be . Though if you used that most people would still be confused.

Can we go back to bashing LIs now? That was at least amusing at times, unlike debating word definitions.
I'll admit that is a better word. and will put in end to this nonsensical squable that dont matter. But Yes they are synonyms google frigid it's that easy.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
But as our resident doctor here has described I'll assume she has Situational anorgasmia. So we can put this issue to bed with a bottle So we don't end up with another Maya Jose nonsense going on for 100 pages like last time I posted.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But as our resident doctor here has described I'll assume she has Situational anorgasmia. So we can put this issue to bed with a bottle So we don't end up with another Maya Jose nonsense going on for 100 pages like last time I posted.
So you were behind it !!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
DarlingDimwittedKomododragon-size_restricted.gif :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: varage

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Can we go back to bashing LIs now? That was at least amusing at times, unlike debating word definitions.
And i dunno have any thoughts on a love interest to debate? I mean I started the Maya loves MC more than Jose stuff but i kinda spring boarded off a what are your thoughts question so ask my thoughts on something else.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No, as your own links say, frigid is about not enjoying/avoiding sex. Some people like Riona who enjoy sex still can't orgasm.

They're not synonyms, you're just confusing people by using the term frigid incorrectly.

The medical term for unable to orgasm would be . Though if you used that most people would still be confused.

F95 for the social :cool: :cool:

Aug 26, 2019
So that's why riona is on the menu

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Isn't the DIK event where you get judged for points and where your Jade vid gets loaded into the laptop for presentation before the Cathy cluck party?

It's not leaked from your phone, if you do Jade, make the vid but don't tell Derek you're vid will not be in the presentation and also it will not be seen by Burke later in the chapter ending.
The acceptance of the main character as a brother is processed after Cathy's nude photo is disclosed on Rooster. And at that time, he had not yet received the new phone as a welcome gift.

From the beginning, the author has been spreading clues about a scheme targeting the ΔIK brotherhood:
  • the photos with Arieth anonymously sent to ααα fraternity;
  • the photo of Cathy spread on a popular social network via the DIKs official account;
  • the video of the main character with Jade forwarded to her husband.
As for the HOTS, we know that Sarah and Melanie are plotting against Sage, either by blackmailing her ex-boyfriend about his homosexuality, or by taking a picture of the main character in the bathroom. Quinn's trust is too rare to conceive that she could have ordered them to do so.

And finally, there's the question of who got the midterms exam papers early and how.

That's a lot of scattered elements, but they don't seem to share the same agenda, hence my feeling that several people are behind these actions. For now Dr PinkCake is keeping the motives vague and I fear they will be justified by unexpected revelations (revenge from someone, Vinny for example?).

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
something else is pretty wide ranged so I make the best use of this
The fourth dimension of BaDik might be a topic best left alone, we really don't want a discussion comparing "when is the next update?" with "why is BaDik 20 GB?" and ultimately trying to prove the possibility of time travel (flashbacks!)

Lets just Talk about Vinnie! Vinnie the antagonist we seldom see but we suspect is behind alot bad stuff ingame.
Vinnie knows/knew the DIK password for the laptop /rooster account.
Vinnie knew about the Rusty/Arieth picture that was used to blackmail Dawe... (Dawe cancels orders Quinn)
Chad is blackmailed but we don't know to what... (organising the Jocks to throw dildo's at the Dik mansion maybe?)
Sarah/Melanie had the possibility to take pictures of Cathy, could they have been blackmailed into it?
They we're at some party where Chad and Troy hooked up.... Perhaps Vinnie was at that party too?

Ah well, just an idea....

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
I also point out that no jock has confirmed (to my knowledge) the raid on ΔIK house. For people who like to brag about their achievements, I find it suspicious. But this is a very convenient opportunity for someone wanting to light the fuse on an open conflict between the two fraternities.

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I would also like to point out that no jock has confirmed (to my knowledge) the raid on ΔIK house. For people who like to brag about their achievements, I find it suspicious. But this is a very convenient opportunity for someone wanting to light the fuse on an open conflict between the two fraternities.
Amongst themselves... :LOL:

Why ? Does it have any relevancy ? :oops:

Do we know they raid the house or not ? :unsure: If yes case closed... if not why not ? :eek:
I never believed it was the jocks.

While the jocks are idiots, they were smart enough to not mount an open conflict against the DIKs once Chad was stood down.

So for them to trash the DIKs' mansion and spray their own insignia all over the place didn't make sense at all.

I'm certain there was a hidden agenda behind the trashing, and the Alpha/DIK feud was just used as a smoke screen.

My completely baseless speculation is that there was something in the mansion that Vinny wanted.

First, when everyone was running around panicking over the Cathy Cluck, that sneaky fuck Nick was searching for something in the library (sure, the laptop was found in the library, but if that was the case, why was Nick still looking there?)

When Nick couldn't find whatever it was, Vinny came in (with his gang maybe?) and tossed the joint looking for whatever it was (drugs or money I'm guessing) and just frames the jocks for the break in.

Remember, the library was Vinny's old room, so something being left there (given how fucked up the room used to be), does make some sense.

The only fly in the ointment are the dildos. How did Vinny get hold of all of them since the last time we saw them, they were being thrown through the Alpha's windows? :unsure:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
As for the HOTS, we know that Sarah and Melanie are plotting against Sage, either by blackmailing her ex-boyfriend about his homosexuality, or by taking a picture of the main character in the bathroom.
Sarah and Melanie were never plotting against Sage, we've seen the resolution of that 'mystery' in v0.8? They knew about Chad's secret, and were keeping it from Sage because they're friends with him. Mel feels guilty about doing that to Sage, Sarah not so much. I think it very unlikely either of them are involved in the wider conspiracies to mess with the Alphas & DIKs, hard to see what motivation would be great enough for the risks involved.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Sarah and Melanie were never plotting against Sage, we've seen the resolution of that 'mystery' in v0.8? They knew about Chad's secret, and were keeping it from Sage because they're friends with him. Mel feels guilty about doing that to Sage, Sarah not so much. I think it very unlikely either of them are involved in the wider conspiracies to mess with the Alphas & DIKs, hard to see what motivation would be great enough for the risks involved.
Yeah, it was clear that Melanie was having a hard time seeing what Sage was going through, and she was worried that things would get ugly, but in the end, it seems like Mel and Sarah were trying to help.

My guess is they did anonymously blackmail Chad though, to force his hand to end the fake relationship. I'm still going with the theory that Mel and Troy are related.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I never believed it was the jocks.

While the jocks are idiots, they were smart enough to not mount an open conflict against the DIKs once Chad was stood down.

So for them to trash the DIKs' mansion and spray their own insignia all over the place didn't make sense at all.

I'm certain there was a hidden agenda behind the trashing, and the Alpha/DIK feud was just used as a smoke screen.

My completely baseless speculation is that there was something in the mansion that Vinny wanted.

First, when everyone was running around panicking over the Cathy Cluck, that sneaky fuck Nick was searching for something in the library (sure, the laptop was found in the library, but if that was the case, why was Nick still looking there?)

When Nick couldn't find whatever it was, Vinny came in (with his gang?) and tossed the joint looking for whatever it was (drugs or money I'm guessing) and just frames the jocks for the break in.

Remember, the library was Vinny's old room, so something being left there (given how fucked up the room used to be), does make some sense.
but there are some material evidences (that in BADIK never count as Troy's female panties) against the Jocks
the returned dildos.

only the Jocks had them, or do you think Vinnie or whoever had a collection of them ready to use?
so the Jocks are involved anyway

then if the secondary goal was to create war between the two fraternities I would say it was a complete failure (so it would have Quinn's mark..), since from that moment the two fraternities were forced for different reasons to ignore each other publicly

probably the object searched is the cube that MC found in his room, and that DPC absolutely wanted us to see for no real reason.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes