vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
She points to the Try alpha's logo painted on the wall.
Anybody who would want the DIK's to think it's the Jocks would have figured out leaving these signs would result in that.
The dildo's seem stronger evidence then the tags though. Funny thing is Quinn wouldn't make that conclusion for just the dildo's since as far she knows they allready were in the DIK mansion.

Come to think of it..... HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA THROW A RUBBER DILDO THROUGH A WINDOW ON THE SECOND FLOOR??? It's rubber.... that's like throwing bricks on a plexiglass window.... It all bounces off! ;)

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Anybody who would want the DIK's to think it's the Jocks would have figured out leaving these signs would result in that.
The dildo's seem stronger evidence then the tags though. Funny thing is Quinn wouldn't make that conclusion for just the dildo's since as far she knows they allready were in the DIK mansion.
Yeah, I too think it could only be the tri-Alphas Dildo's being the more damning of the evidence and the fact that they're all on steriods and share like 2 braincells between the seven of them. I mean when Chad's the voice of reason that's saying something.

Reactions: vogelbeest

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I just don't like shutting peoples Theory's down we should all take a minute to really read Dalli_X's post. It's the most well thought out non sense i think i've ever read and if even one fact from it comes true just... wow.

• Haha
Reactions: dalli_x

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I'lll break it down everyone on campus is against MC including most the love interest's Tommy's some spy-ops operative working for rich people. Josy is Quinns sister and jills Neice. It's a bonified masterpiece.
In his world only love interest worth anything is Zoey and she's probably left MC to get brainwashed by "Cobra" to come back and infiltrate the school to take down the MC once and for all. Dzm5p8.jpg
Zoey's new tramp stamp.

Last edited:
  • Haha

varage

Jun 26, 2019
is it the party from ep7? Looks like i missed quite good scene from there
It's the one where you can get Ashley and Derek back together i believe you have to force the jocks to leave to access the scene but im not sure as i've only forced them to leave. You bring rhiona her favorite drink and meet her in her room if you did hang out with Quinn you can get an in to sleep with her by choosing her as your freebie. Also don't know how it works without freebie but i assume if you help her out alot and do her scene's she'll still put out though if you wake her up when you get new phone she might get you back by telling you to fuck off. She threatens you with it but don't know if she's being serious about it.

Reactions: SweatyDevil

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Iirc it's the one you can make the Jock's leave, only a few DIK's there besides ofcourse the MC.
Jacobs the only one that joins you... he needs to get laid :KEK: Later JB also says enough to the assvodka bullshit and joins Elena... :KEK:
It's the most well thought out non sense i think i've ever read and if even one fact from it comes true just... wow
1678409_laughing-rofl.gif :KEK:

ana321

Jan 27, 2022
My thinking is that Melanie is Troy's sister or something and that is why she was on in in chads relationship with troy so she was simply betraying sage by knowing but why else would she keep the secret for Chad if it wasn't for her brother or someone close to her. It doesn't seem like Chad has to close a tie to Melanie so I'm thinking her connection is with troy who she actually looks allot alike.
Why dose it always have to be some family ties to it, isnt it easier that Mel or/and Sarah saw them at the gym same as MC did? you want imposible family connections well be my guest and look at the small hearts picture in episode 7 begining on the jills table by the music box and then go to HOT's party and look at the hearts picture behined Chad in mels and Sarahs room. kinda perticular picture that kid would draw and perent would put in frame. is it just assests saving or there is something there (my toughts ar on the assests but still kinda intresting)

Last edited:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Why dose it always have to be some family ties to it, isnt it easier that Mel or/and Sarah saw them at the gym same as MC did?
So then what would be the raison d'etre of this " Rally for Insanity ! " almost 9000 pages in length thread ?! :eek: :KEK:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Why dose it always have to be some family ties to it, isnt it easier that Mel or/and Sarah saw them at the gym same as MC did?
The gym is a link there for sure, there's also some conversation where is mentioned Troy and Chad hooked up and Sarah and Melanie were there at the same party.... So far i did not see any hints to assume Mel and Troy are related so that's just speculations for now and to be honest personally i think Sarah looks alot more like Troy then Melanie does but okay...
For all we know it's just Mel being a friend to Troy, seems to me Sarah just likes to mess again as always...

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I never believed it was the jocks.

While the jocks are idiots, they were smart enough to not mount an open conflict against the DIKs once Chad was stood down.

So for them to trash the DIKs' mansion and spray their own insignia all over the place didn't make sense at all.

I'm certain there was a hidden agenda behind the trashing, and the Alpha/DIK feud was just used as a smoke screen.

My completely baseless speculation is that there was something in the mansion that Vinny wanted.

First, when everyone was running around panicking over the Cathy Cluck, that sneaky fuck Nick was searching for something in the library (sure, the laptop was found in the library, but if that was the case, why was Nick still looking there?)

When Nick couldn't find whatever it was, Vinny came in (with his gang maybe?) and tossed the joint looking for whatever it was (drugs or money I'm guessing) and just frames the jocks for the break in.

Remember, the library was Vinny's old room, so something being left there (given how fucked up the room used to be), does make some sense.

The only fly in the ointment are the dildos. How did Vinny get hold of all of them since the last time we saw them, they were being thrown through the Alpha's windows? :unsure:
I keep wondering what Vinny has to do with this. Vinny probably just harbors a hatred for Tommy and not the DIKs in general. Heck, even Rusty wanted to visit Vinny, as we learn in EP2. Tommy even meets with Vinny at the end of EP8. Vinny has nothing to do with the destruction of the mansion.

I believe, and have for a long time, that the DIK mansion was destroyed to get the MC out of the mansion.

He sleeps in Troy's room first, then Maya's. In EP4 with either Derek, Sage or Isabella. After Derek and the MC survive their week in hell and the MC finds permanent housing with the DIKs, the mansion is trashed. That's too many coincidences to ignore. In EP1, it starts. The MC asks Maya if he can join the HOTs as well. EP4 The Way of Wisdom. Melanie and Sarah agree that it would be nice to have a man in the house. I'm sure the other girls wouldn't mind either. But in EP8 there is a little problem. The MC likes it at the DIKs and they are slowly becoming a family. Josy has also settled in well with the HOT's and Maya goes where the MC is. At least in my playthroughs. Stephen Burke thinks the MC is an athlete.

The MC also thinks he wants to stay here after his first night at the Mansion.

Now it gets interesting when I take Neil's words that the MC repeats right at the beginning.

Family.

- The MC does not know the family of his deceased family. But they may know the MC.
- Neil is family to the MC.
- In EP7, JB says to the MC that Elena (HOT) is also family.
- In EP8, the MC refers to the DIKs as family for the first time.

My dad once told me that a family is more than blood relations.
- He probably means Josy and Tommy by that.
- Actually, that applies to Sage as well. She has adoptive parents and Tybalt.
- Neil. It is suspected that Neil is not the biological father of the MC.

Being related doesn’t necessarily make you family.
- Josy and Tommy hate each other's guts.
- Sage also has her differences with her adoptive parents.

Family are the people who support you in your choices.
- Derek. Without him, the Chick MC would not have survived Hell Week.

Family will help you grow.
- Sage (HOT's) helps the MC grow and vice versa. I'm not talking about the MC's cock.:ROFLMAO:
- Everyone, except Tommy, believes in the MC during the rebuilding of the mansion. Rusty even gives the MC more responsibility.

Family doesn't give up on you in times of need.
- Maya
- EP4 Derek, Sage, Isabella
- Rusty (I can't list all the DIK's here because really only Rusty would have taken the MC in right away).

Family are the ones who love you for you...
...whoever that may be.

- That is up to each player and how they deal with the girls. (LI or Side Girl)
- Neil (biological father or not).
- Some DIK's like Jamie and Derek (love does not mean sex. In EP4 Derek even tells the MC he loves him because he is a snowflake).

Even if you lose your family...
- This is very interesting and will probably be interesting for Interlude and from EP9.
- I actually expect one or more people to leave the college from EP9 (DIK, HOT, Alpha andd Preps). There are black sheep in every family.
- There are a couple of breakups from the MC in EP8.

...or if your family loses you.
- The MC leaves the DIK's (not mandatory if the above is true. ) and goes to the Alpha's, Prep's or HOT's depending on how they play.
- The MC is athletic and has traits that the Alphas need.
- He finds out about his maternal family and gets to live in the Preps' mansion. But "being related doesn't necessarily make you family."
- The girls want a man in the house. Is it JB, who is a good cook and could have fun with Elena at and with the HOT's. Or is it the MC who has proven to be loyal and reliable and is a good VP candidate. Josy, Maya and Sage will definitely want the MC. What else does the MC say in EP8 when he gets into the hot tub? Hot, Hot, Hot.

Don’t stop.
Find new ones to love and somewhere else to call home.

Why did I write all of this? Because the MC is the "Limeted Edition" and he can live in all Frat's and Sororitys. This is exactly why the Mansion was destroyed. By whom? Stephen Burke.:unsure:

Reasons:
- The blood relatives want the MC to live with the Preps. (They hire Stephen Burke to make that happen).
- Stephen Burke wants him to take over the Alphas and build a team that will be outstanding for the reputation of the college. (Stephen Burke)
- Jade Burke wants the MC to take care of Sage and the HOTs. No surprise when it comes out what Quinn's business is. (Jade and/or Stephen Burke)
- But what they don't want is for him to stay with the DIKs. So the mansion is destroyed and the Burkes get involved. But the MC is just as stubborn as his mother. That's the 4 possibility.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes