Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
My completely baseless speculation is that there was something in the mansion that Vinny wanted.

First, when everyone was running around panicking over the Cathy Cluck, that sneaky fuck Nick was searching for something in the library (sure, the laptop was found in the library, but if that was the case, why was Nick still looking there?)

When Nick couldn't find whatever it was, Vinny came in (with his gang maybe?) and tossed the joint looking for whatever it was (drugs or money I'm guessing) and just frames the jocks for the break in.

Remember, the library was Vinny's old room, so something being left there (given how fucked up the room used to be), does make some sense.

The only fly in the ointment are the dildos. How did Vinny get hold of all of them since the last time we saw them, they were being thrown through the Alpha's windows? :unsure:
Sooo... let me get this straight... you " deduce " that Vinny has this whole masterplan... fucks up the DIK mansion frames the DIKless gang BUT is in fact incapable to sneak in just as easily into the idiots " mansion " and grab the rubber cocks ( for his leisure :LOL: :ROFLMAO::KEK: ) ? :oops::p
Dildos are still an ultra incriminating element for Jokes.

The DIKs have just returned them, and an hour or two later they are found in the DIKs house.

I don't see how Vinny, in such a short time, can get the same ones, and then go with several guys on campus to trash the house.

It's necessarily the Jocks, but that doesn't rule out Vinny being involved. He may have a mole at the Jocks, or leverage on them (Chad's secret, drugs).

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
The gym is a link there for sure, there's also some conversation where is mentioned Troy and Chad hooked up and Sarah and Melanie were there at the same party.... So far i did not see any hints to assume Mel and Troy are related so that's just speculations for now and to be honest personally i think Sarah looks alot more like Troy then Melanie does but okay...
For all we know it's just Mel being a friend to Troy, seems to me Sarah just likes to mess again as always...

Plus Mel indicates she’s the one with skin in the game regarding Chad/Troy. My impression of it was Mel is the one with some connection to Chad/Troy rather than the pair of them.

Mel asks if Sarah has her back after seeing Sage with the MC in the garden and commenting on it making things easier when Chad dumps her. It isn’t outright saying anything but when it comes to the whole Chad/Sage/Troy drama it seems to be Mel who is involved.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I keep wondering what Vinny has to do with this. Vinny probably just harbors a hatred for Tommy and not the DIKs in general. Heck, even Rusty wanted to visit Vinny, as we learn in EP2. Tommy even meets with Vinny at the end of EP8. Vinny has nothing to do with the destruction of the mansion.
Tommy visits Vinnie to get drugs, Tommy ended his deal with Quinn, talked to Lily in hope to find a new supplier but hers was also Quinn so Tommy had no options left but Vinnie. Vinnie doesn't like Tommy but he's not buying from Quinn anymore and the Jocks aren't buying from Quinn anymore either. Vinnie is a direct competitor to Quinn, everything going bad for her is good for him, so why don't you think Vinnie gets better from the fight between the Jocks and the DIK's? It's just too much smoke now, but the Jocks getting blackmailed, mysterious shadows at MC's windows, Quinn getting robbed while the first to know her habits and when she needs to bring money would be Vinnie... It's possible Vinnie has no part in the destruction of the mansion but it's not impossible either by what we know now.

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
It's the one where you can get Ashley and Derek back together i believe you have to force the jocks to leave to access the scene but im not sure as i've only forced them to leave. You bring rhiona her favorite drink and meet her in her room if you did hang out with Quinn you can get an in to sleep with her by choosing her as your freebie. Also don't know how it works without freebie but i assume if you help her out alot and do her scene's she'll still put out though if you wake her up when you get new phone she might get you back by telling you to fuck off. She threatens you with it but don't know if she's being serious about it.
I see, i remember that i got the threesome here but with Camila first and Riona joining later, i gonna try the other way around to see how different it is. I didn't have to force Jocks to leave the party btw.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

View attachment 1666252
Well, DPC saved the best preview image for last, but it's a depressingly low bar. At least we know the MC will make an appearance. Based on his superior hair and Zoey's lack of tattoo, this seems to take place before she left. I'm curious to see if the Interlude will be from the MC's point of view or Zoey's, but that's about all I'm interested in at the moment. Here's hoping to be positively surprised!

So is it Zoey's room or is that tree house better than the MC's house

The hammock
Given the posters on the wall and the metal bedframe I'd say this is indoors, so probably Zoey's room. Good catch on the hammock.

As for the photo of Cathy I think that's answer is simple it was a ploy perpetrated by Quinn to getting rusty kicked out of the dik's so tommy can take over. I don't believe tommy had any prior knowledge of this TBH but Quinn said well first was Sage so the next is and she leads the reader to conclusion that getting rid of Rusty is next obvious step. As she wanted to rule the Hot's and Tommy to rule the Dik's in their little drug/party ring. Anyone that had access to the DIK's laptop at the time could use their rooster account according to Rusty because they were stupid had no password failsafe's so any Dik could post anything they wanted. Which changes after Cathy incident.
This seems like a stretch. As the flashback in Episode 4 points out, Quinn and Tommy are already able to do whatever they want because Sage and Rusty like it when they act independently. Removing Rusty does nothing to give Tommy greater freedom of action. In fact, it likely hurts since he isn't there to indirectly fund the DIKs anymore.

Granted, Quinn is the queen of bad plans, but normally she goes for plans with obvious and immediate benefits and drawbacks that are conditional or delayed. This is the opposite.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Plus Mel indicates she’s the one with skin in the game regarding Chad/Troy. My impression of it was Mel is the one with some connection to Chad/Troy rather than the pair of them.

Mel asks if Sarah has her back after seeing Sage with the MC in the garden and commenting on it making things easier when Chad dumps her. It isn’t outright saying anything but when it comes to the whole Chad/Sage/Troy drama it seems to be Mel who is involved.
Yeah, that's true, but we don't exactly know what happened and how, we know Melanie is the one that feels she is responsible but we also know Sarah is a master in manipulation, i wouldn't be surprised if Sarah played Melanie, just my two cents...
That Sarah is just a wicked witch! Or i just assume the worst. ;)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

View attachment 1666252
SHITFACED huh?
That's band from AL if I remember correctly.
That's all you notice?:rolleyes:
MC still had his old hairstyle so we know the interlude starts before Zoey left him.
Curious about "the break-up". According to MC, when he told Bella his story, it was just a decision Zoey made to get a surfingcarreer and MC chose to finish school.
Eventhough i rather had DPC continue on episode 9 the updates DPC gave made me curious about her story.
The most important clue to this is that Zoey doesn't have Tatttos yet.
So is it Zoey's room or is that tree house better than the MC's house

The hammock
It's also the same ceiling as in the treehouse from EP3 review.

But the most important thing, everyone missed !!!:rolleyes:
The beer Zoey is drinking is the same beer that is being drunk at the HOT party in EP7, and Derek is wearing a TShirt from Pink White in Gender Studies.

Let's connect the dots. Sage HOT buys the beer. Gender Studies teacher Dr. Jade Burke and Derek's TShirt. (y)

Jade is Zoey's mom, Sage is her stepsister.:unsure:
OR
Zoey was briefly a HOT and didn't get along with Sage.:unsure:
OR
Zoey was briefly at B&R is the person the MC should have met according to Sage. :unsure:

To her new friend. Is it Derek, perhaps? Can't really imagine. :eek: But Caleb would be a good fit. Caleb, who probably never saw a picture of Zoey's ex-boyfriend (MC) and may only know him from a verbal description, could have confused Tommy and the MC in EP5. :unsure: Full of dynamite.(y)

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

View attachment 1666252
I kind of like the details in the pic and what they tell us about Zoey. She lives in an attic and has both a bed and a hammock. Does she have to share a room or does she just like to have company without sharing her bed? MC said that they used to have sex with her parents there so was he certain that they heard them doing it because she lives right above their bedroom or living room? Also, I see why they used her bedroom because it sure beats MC's military bunk which we saw in ep1.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
It's also the same ceiling as in the treehouse from EP3 review.
The same bed
ep3_zoey19.jpg
But that tree house, although I don't know why I say it's a tree house, I don't know if they mentioned it or if I made it up but looks smaller here
ep3_zoey16.jpg
But the most important thing, everyone missed !!!:rolleyes:
The beer Zoey is drinking is the same beer that is being drunk at the HOT party in EP7, and Derek is wearing a TShirt from Pink White in Gender Studies.

Let's connect the dots. Sage HOT buys the beer. Gender Studies teacher Dr. Jade Burke and Derek's TShirt. (y)

Jade is Zoey's mom, Sage is her stepsister.:unsure:
OR
Zoey was briefly a HOT and didn't get along with Sage.:unsure:
OR
Zoey was briefly at B&R is the person the MC should have met according to Sage. :unsure:

To her new friend. Is it Derek, perhaps? Can't really imagine. :eek: But Caleb would be a good fit. Caleb, who probably never saw a picture of Zoey's ex-boyfriend (MC) and may only know him from a verbal description, could have confused Tommy and the MC in EP5. :unsure: Full of dynamite.(y)
03.gif

Reactions: dalli_x

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
My main problem with pitching and their destruction of mansion is that they were found guilty immediately without clarifying the circumstances of the case. Tommy just says: These are fucking jocks, I'll destroy them!
In addition, the Diks themselves forgot their dildos near the mansion of jocks. And Dаw himself looks like a very shitty leader, inclined to act impulsively.
I could blame Quinn for this, but she seems genuinely surprised that their mansion has been destroyed.
But if not the jocks, then who?
Vinnie is really a suitable candidate. He left a mysterious cube in the library, Nick is constantly hanging out in it, who suspiciously wants to seem like a good guy. In addition, Vinnie is still in the introduction in episode 5 looking for drugs in the library, and at the end of the episode the library is destroyed. A coincidence?
What if the jocks teamed up with Vinnie? This can explain both the dildo and the fact that there are good guys like Anthony among the jocks, who unlikely began to smash up the mansion. Quinn could have known that Tommy would rush to look for HOTs after they didn't come to their party and left the mansion open. Vinnie could have asked to lure DIKs out for a while. But she didn't think Vinnie would want to smash up the mansion, so she was surprised.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Warscared

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Anybody who would want the DIK's to think it's the Jocks would have figured out leaving these signs would result in that.
The dildo's seem stronger evidence then the tags though. Funny thing is Quinn wouldn't make that conclusion for just the dildo's since as far she knows they allready were in the DIK mansion.

Come to think of it..... HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA THROW A RUBBER DILDO THROUGH A WINDOW ON THE SECOND FLOOR??? It's rubber.... that's like throwing bricks on a plexiglass window.... It all bounces off! ;)
Most houses don't use plexiglass for windows, just thermo-treated glass that can be easily broken by throwing anything semi-hard (pun intended) through it.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
My main problem with pitching and their destruction of mansion is that they were found guilty immediately without clarifying the circumstances of the case. Tommy just says: These are fucking jocks, I'll destroy them!
In addition, the Diks themselves forgot their dildos near the mansion of jocks. And Dаw himself looks like a very shitty leader, inclined to act impulsively.
I could blame Quinn for this, but she seems genuinely surprised that their mansion has been destroyed.
But if not the jocks, then who?
Vinnie is really a suitable candidate. He left a mysterious cube in the library, Nick is constantly hanging out in it, who suspiciously wants to seem like a good guy. In addition, Vinnie is still in the introduction in episode 5 looking for drugs in the library, and at the end of the episode the library is destroyed. A coincidence?
What if the jocks teamed up with Vinnie? This can explain both the dildo and the fact that there are good guys like Anthony among the jocks, who unlikely began to smash up the mansion. Quinn could have known that Tommy would rush to look for HOTs after they didn't come to their party and left the mansion open. Vinnie could have asked to lure DIKs out for a while. But she didn't think Vinnie would want to smash up the mansion, so she was surprised.
Indeed the game still has various mysteries that have not yet been cleared up. We also remember the thing with the teacher. There is definitely someone who wants to hurt the Diks. This leads to an exciting finale

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
I don't know who trashed the house (most likely the jocks just don't get with they didn't trashed Nick room) but thanks to them (him?) the DIK will survive when Rusty will leave college.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes