varage

Jun 26, 2019
thats wild and pretty far fetched
i love to play mindgames about story´s in games like this
but this is like assuming the wall to be the roof

a connected spynet?

half of the campus is related in a way?

""...many people tried to get the MC to choose Sage"" -- what?
""Josy is a member of the network and takes revenge on the MC"" .....

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

no offence meant - but this is.... wild ...

and there is no way that all this (if it where/is true) would be resolved/revealed in this game
There is one way all this comes to be and he even mentioned it in the post. When you're offered a red pill you take it if you want the sweet simple being a dik as we have come to know it you take the shitty blue pill.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
So if you know that, then you should also know that the ß only exists on a German keyboard. If DPC does not use the special characters at 0223, he has a German keyboard. Ergo, DPC knows German and knows that Weiß comes from Wissen. :rolleyes:

What is written under the ßßß poster again? Knowledge is power. :rolleyes:

And now read the beginning again
Yeah, just as i said, not that weird to see a beer poster in a student room with the slogan "knowledge is power" especially when you consider the "pink white" also is a word trick that also means "pink knows"... Just a funny detail DPC added. ;)

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You know what, I’m glad that you aren’t writing this game. It’s like I read BaDIK if ICSTOR wrote it. :Kappa:
yeah well, sometimes its hit and miss! and i am having plenty of those lately it seems!

the stupid part is that the ones where i loose the most time writting are the under achievers!

guess i only lost 4 hours of my bosses time anyway!

also wtf dude do not compare me with him! i can only be compared with whom i was yesterday!
but there are some material evidences (that in BADIK never count as Troy's female panties) against the Jocks
the returned dildos.

only the Jocks had them, or do you think Vinnie or whoever had a collection of them ready to use?
so the Jocks are involved anyway

then if the secondary goal was to create war between the two fraternities I would say it was a complete failure (so it would have Quinn's mark..), since from that moment the two fraternities were forced for different reasons to ignore each other publicly

probably the object searched is the cube that MC found in his room, and that DPC absolutely wanted us to see for no real reason.
there is also the coment that the cube is extremly heavy for its size! so a lead box only openable by figuring it out a phisical puzzle?

I don't really understand your estimation of the minimal intelligence of the Jocks....

Dawe was handing out Cathe flyers in broad daylight in front of everyone!!!:oops:
which should be a case for expulsion! he also assaulted her on the very 1st day! So dawe working for someone who can cover his ass makes sense! namely being muscle for Stephen! one of my original theories!

Now i do not feel like bashing on Stephen so much, he might be the one delivering you the bride on your wedding day...

no ... look that in addition to the writing on the walls there are also again the dildos around
perhaps Dawe sold them for steroids from Vinnie?

we see dawe looking at the dildos like he found something!

Also it does not mean they are the same dildos... they might be, but no proof!

She takes the picture to send to the two sluts to have them come in and work MC's junk. She takes a picture of his dik and tells the sluts put your mouth where your mouth is so to speak and then they come and do so.
yeap she sells the gloryhole to men and women! guys pay to get their dick sucked girls pay for the experience of sucking a strangers dick! do pay attention girls go in pairs... now thats a smart cookie!

Anybody who would want the DIK's to think it's the Jocks would have figured out leaving these signs would result in that.
The dildo's seem stronger evidence then the tags though. Funny thing is Quinn wouldn't make that conclusion for just the dildo's since as far she knows they allready were in the DIK mansion.

Come to think of it..... HOW THE HELL ARE YOU GONNA THROW A RUBBER DILDO THROUGH A WINDOW ON THE SECOND FLOOR??? It's rubber.... that's like throwing bricks on a plexiglass window.... It all bounces off! ;)
DPC phisics we saw it happen on the end of the cumpetition and at the time we did not knew but the talk we had over what happened to Jacob on his 1st time was on the 1st floor!

So Tremolo's magic guitar has struck again: after Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill, Isabella... now it makes Zoey's panties go down. Bianca is the next one.
Now? get your timeline right... she was the 1st next one is Bianca on that we are in agreament!

where does that come from :unsure:
*timidly rises his hand* i theorized that Stephen was the MC`s natural father but since he was already married to jade with Tybalt Jade and JB about to be born he droped Lynette!
Jocks, being commanded by Dawe, destroyed room of every DIK who fucked Arieth. Nick obviously lied about banging her.
herm, then they should have fixed the library!

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I think ima give the interlude a month before i play it tbh so ill prolly take a break from this thread till then i just want the wait for chapter 9 to be less haha.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Do you have something with your eyes. Does this look like a beer poster?
It's the same mark as on the label on the beer bottles you compared it too.
You're not gonna talk down my eyesight when yours made the link between a beer bottle and this poster just the same? ;)

Edit, okay i'm blind.... it's not on the one Zoey is drinking.... pretty sure it's on others i've seen before though... that triple german "s" is not only on that poster.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
yeah well, sometimes its hit and miss! and i am having plenty of those lately it seems!

the stupid part is that the ones where i loose the most time writting are the under achievers!

guess i only lost 4 hours of my bosses time anyway!

also wtf dude do not compare me with him! i can only be compared with whom i was yesterday!
All your stories end up in the same way anyway - Josy and Jill are sisters and John Boy is Stephen and Jade's third child. All I can say is that you are losing you magic touch. :Kappa:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Warscared

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
About the DIK's mansion being trashed with dildos:

I just checked the renders from when they discover the vandalism. There are NO dildos scattered around on the floor or anywhere else. There are bottles, overturned furniture and other debris, but NO DILDOS. There are exactly 3 dildos sitting in the display case next to the refrigerator. That's it - 3! Obviously dildos were not used to break the windows. If they were, we would see them all over the place.

So, 3 dildos! We can not even connect them to the ones that had been traded back and forth between the DIKs and Alphas. ANYBODY can come up with 3 dildos to place in a display case. Just go buy them at the nearest Dildo-Mart!

That brings me to Vinnie. I find it interesting that DrPinkCake started off Episode 5 with the founding of the DIKs and our first introduction to Vinnie. And lo and behold, later in that same Episode the DIK's mansion gets trashed. Now this could well be misdirection by DrPC - perhaps Vinnie is TOO convenient as a culprit, but perhaps obvious is actually the correct answer in this instance.

Just my thoughts.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hey folks, i was wondering, who do you think from the 5 main girls is the most supportive or with the best girlfriend material for the mc
None of the above!

Don't get me wrong, I love (and will defend) all 5 and am pursuing all 5 in at least one of my routes. But are any of them suitable long-term girlfriend material for this MC? I doubt it. They are either age or social-class inappropriate for the MC, and they ALL are dragging around considerable baggage that would make ME pause, were I the MC.

The closest in compatibility would probably be Josy. She's the closest in age and social standing. But is she in love with the MC enough to break off her very real attachment to Maya. I don't really think a 'throuple' arrangement is truly realistic in the long term.

The romantic in me says that all obstacles can be overcome. And that's fine for works of fiction - and I'm sure we can think of real-world examples where such obstacles have been overcome. But my real-world experience tells me that none of those girls would work out well for the MC in the long term (marriage, kids, etc.), the odds are just to highly stacked against them. It's hard enough to maintain a stable relationship without having such obstacles and baggage to overcome.

Now if we are just talking for the length of the school year, any of them would be fine. But not for much longer than that - certainly not past the MC's graduation.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The closest in compatibility would probably be Josy.
Yeah, Josy is the best of them but like you said she kinda disqualifies because of the throuple.. The thing is DPC can't let her make the choice to just be with MC, if she isn't in a relation with Maya there no longer is any need for Maya to pursue that free tuition that for now still is a major storyline.

Reactions: Walter Victor

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Yeah, Josy is the best of them but like you said she kinda disqualifies because of the throuple.. The thing is DPC can't let her make the choice to just be with MC, if she isn't in a relation with Maya there no longer is any need for Maya to pursue that free tuition that for now still is a major storyline.
Frankly, I hope that storyline comes to a crashing halt and Maya just embraces having student loan debt. It actually helped my credit report quite a bit to have 10 years of on-time payments on something that wasn't a credit card.

Reactions: vogelbeest

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
About the DIK's mansion being trashed with dildos:

I just checked the renders from when they discover the vandalism. There are NO dildos scattered around on the floor or anywhere else. There are bottles, overturned furniture and other debris, but NO DILDOS. There are exactly 3 dildos sitting in the display case next to the refrigerator. That's it - 3! Obviously dildos were not used to break the windows. If they were, we would see them all over the place.

So, 3 dildos! We can not even connect them to the ones that had been traded back and forth between the DIKs and Alphas. ANYBODY can come up with 3 dildos to place in a display case. Just go buy them at the nearest Dildo-Mart!

That brings me to Vinnie. I find it interesting that DrPinkCake started off Episode 5 with the founding of the DIKs and our first introduction to Vinnie. And lo and behold, later in that same Episode the DIK's mansion gets trashed. Now this could well be misdirection by DrPC - perhaps Vinnie is TOO convenient as a culprit, but perhaps obvious is actually the correct answer in this instance.

Just my thoughts.
there is one in the center of MC's room right in front of the broken window

it's not like it's CSI...are there any other obvious objects on the floor that the windows would have been broken with?

ep5_jock58.jpg ep5_jock59.jpg

genius at work

Reactions: Meushi

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
there is one in the center of MC's room right in front of the broken window

it's not like it's CSI...are there any other obvious objects on the floor that the windows would have been broken with?

View attachment 1667006 View attachment 1667008

genius at work
Yep, that dildo on the library floor brings the total up to 4, and it does look exactly like the one that Dawe was holding in his hand. Good catch!

However, it's not like someone couldn't get that dildo or have or purchase one just like it. It does put my theory in question, I'll admit.

As to other objects, I would point to the beer bottles. There are other unidentified (at least by me) objects on the main-room floor that could be thrown through windows. Although, I don't think there are actually any windows in that room.

Looking at that library picture, I couldn't tell if those were shards of glass on the floor or what. I was trying to figure if that window was broken from the inside or the outside.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hey pal, any change we get a seed or re-upload? I'll make sure to keep my ratio up until all peers get the file too, if that's any good incentive :whistle:
It's seeded, you're probably running into a whitelisting issue. Check the faq here

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yep, that dildo on the library floor brings the total up to 4, and it does look exactly like the one that Dawe was holding in his hand. Good catch!

However, it's not like someone couldn't get that dildo or have or purchase one just like it. It does put my theory in question, I'll admit.

As to other objects, I would point to the beer bottles. There are other unidentified (at least by me) objects on the main-room floor that could be thrown through windows. Although, I don't think there are actually any windows in that room.

Looking at that library picture, I couldn't tell if those were shards of glass on the floor or what. I was trying to figure if that window was broken from the inside or the outside.
too much CSI!!! :D :D

the beers on the ground I doubt that they can be a clue to anything, they will be the ones inside the fridge

to have put the dildos there specifically Vinnie (or that for him) would have had to know ahead of time everything the DIKs were going to do and it's not like the timing was that wide and it was a constantly changing situation

they went to the Jocks only because they misunderstood what Arieth had told them and then they stayed at the Preps only thanks to Derek and MC's suicide mission and because they couldn't talk to Sage or Quinn

too little time to improvise (we're talking about what? 2 or 3 hours?), the simplest solution is that as there is a mole among the DIKs there is a partner also among the Jocks

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes