vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
But why this ß on the beer bottles. Yes, I know and you don't
I bet you're sooooo gonna tell me i took the blue pill while you took the red and the proof of that is the matrix picture there!
But there's a thing you missed, the three letters on the door are beta and allthough it looks like the "ringel s" it's not the same.
I don't want any tri-beta beer anyway so you can have the poster, i'll get some Pink White please! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
too little time to improvise (we're talking about what? 2 or 3 hours?), the simplest solution is that as there is a mole among the DIKs there is a partner also among the Jocks
Now that I can latch onto!

Nick is the obvious mole possibility. He was best friends with Vinnie (Vinnie again! ;)), and his room was the least trashed of all. Now if Vinnie is the culprit, it could just be that Vinnie saved Nick from the worst damage due to their friendship, and Nick had no knowledge of what would happen. Or Nick could be in deep up to his eyebrows. If there is a mole, and there probably is, Nick is the obvious choice - there's that word again. :D

But which Alpha? Dawe might have provided the dildos to someone who asked, but I just can't see him as a mastermind to anything. So far, he's just a foil for PinkCake's sense of humor.

How about Caleb, now. He came into the game just before all this happened. Could he have been a plant? I don't want to get too dalli-x-esque on weird theories though. Seems a little bit implausible. But my mind does work in strange ways sometimes.

RukiRG

Sep 22, 2018
Okay, I may see conspiracies everywhere, but Sarah is not a saint. She knew about Chad and refused to tell Sage the truth so the breakup wouldn't backfire on her, she refrained Melanie from trying to fix the situation. And why did she take a picture of the main character enjoying the gloryhole if not to use it later? One can doubt the sincerity of this character.
She took a pic oh hid dick, but no faces... So it may be any guy over the wall. Also, as we know from the dialogue, she send the pic to that two chicks (I forgot their names)

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
How about Caleb, now. He came into the game just before all this happened. Could he have been a plant?
Caleb is probably the only Jock with a steroids supplier, perhaps it's Vinnie but that's as good a guess i can make now.
And to be honest besides Chad and Caleb there's not really much to work with unless you hold their hands.

Reactions: Walter Victor

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Duke = Vinnie ( Lackey )
Mastermind = Magnum Magnus " Elephant Schlong " Magnar ( King )
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
Well, besides them attending the same school, they both sell answers to tests so we can assume Derek gets them from Magnar.
Nah, Derek is secretly a brainiac hiding behind a veil of stupidity. Magnar buys his answers from Derek. The "dumbass floating through life" persona is all and act because hot chicks don't like nerds. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

(of course that hasn't worked spectacularly well for him at this point)
ep5_evaluation90.jpg
:sick::sick::sick::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
It is a hint that purely concerns the ß. So follow the clues.:rolleyes:

ßßß = knowledge is power:rolleyes:

View attachment 1667074

Oops. Another ßßß on Magnar's wall. Wait a minute ßßß = knowledge is power:oops:

View attachment 1667075

Why is the DPC asking us if we did our homework?o_O

Does it have something to do with the pictures?:unsure:

Doesn't matter, because knowing nothing makes nothing, as we all know.:sneaky:

But why this ß on the beer bottles. Yes, I know and you don't. :p
Damn, I forgot again that I'm not supposed to do homework.:rolleyes:
At the risk stating the obvious, there are two different letters here. The letter on the beer bottles is the German letter 'eszett,' a long 'S' sound used after vowels. It's on the beer bottle because that's how you spell the name of the beer. The letter on Magnar's poster is the Greek letter 'beta,' a 'B' sound and more importantly, the letter from which the nerd fraternity name is derived: Tri-Beta. The poster is the equivalent of the neon "ΔIK" sign in the DIK mansion.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
What else should DPC do. Call you personally or better yet come by your house and stroke your head.
Is DPC giving out complimentary head strokes? :cautious: *pouting* I want DPC to come to my home and stroke my head. If he did that I would give Interlude a five star rating and would pledge to eternally simp for Zoey. :love:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
At the risk stating the obvious, there are two different letters here. The letter on the beer bottles is the German letter 'eszett,' a long 'S' sound used after vowels. It's on the beer bottle because that's how you spell the name of the beer. The letter on Magnar's poster is the Greek letter 'beta,' a 'B' sound and more importantly, the letter from which the nerd fraternity name is derived: Tri-Beta. The poster is the equivalent of the neon "ΔIK" sign in the DIK mansion.
But the strange thing is that it led me here.

screenshot0002.png

And these are indisputable clues from DPC. DPC is asking if we did our homework.

I agree with you that the beta looks like an ß. But a pink Weibeta beer looks kind of weird, doesn't it? At the risk of repeating myself, the word "weiß" in German is derived from the word "knowledge."

It's also not the first time in the game that DPC has mentioned the German language in the game.

• Haha
Reactions: ThePresident451

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
But the strange thing is that it led me here.

View attachment 1667235

And these are indisputable clues from DPC. DPC is asking if we did our homework.

I agree with you that the beta looks like an ß. But a pink Weibeta beer looks kind of weird, doesn't it? At the risk of repeating myself, the word "weiß" in German is derived from the word "knowledge."

It's also not the first time in the game that DPC has mentioned the German language in the game.
"Indisputable"

I do not think that means what you think it means...

I'm gonna come out and say it.

Everything you've been saying in your current train of thought is completely bullshit. :rolleyes:

βββ is the Tri-Beta fraternity symbol. "scientia potentia est" is their motto, 'cause you know, learning (what the TriB's are all about) leads to knowledge.

"Have you done your homework?" is just further emphasis on their expectation that all members excel in their studies. It's not DPC asking you, it's Magnar reminding his cohort.

Everything you've discussed is not an "indisputable" clue at all. What it is, is a stretch of the imagination, and an extreme one at that.

β = beta
ß = sharp S

It's clear that all those posters contain the beta symbol, and not the sharp S (clue: look at the tail dropping on the left).

Is DPC giving out complimentary head strokes? :cautious: *pouting* I want DPC to come to my home and stroke my head. If he did that I would give Interlude a five star rating and would pledge to eternally simp for Zoey. :love:
I've booked him in for Friday, make sure you're home.

Last edited:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
"Indisputable"

Everything you've been saying in your current train of thought is completely bullshit. :rolleyes:

ßßß is the Tri-Beta fraternity symbol. "scientia potentia est" is their motto, 'cause you know, learning (what the TriB's are all about) leads to knowledge.

"Have you done your homework?" is just further emphasis on their expectation that all members excel in their studies. It's not DPC asking you, it's Magnar reminding his cohort.

Everything you've discussed is not an "indisputable" clue at all. What it is, is a stretch of the imagination, and an extreme one at that.

Just for the record, to my knowledge, none of your extreme theories have ever panned out, like ever. :p

β = beta
ß = sharp S

It's clear that all those posters contain the beta symbol, and not the sharp S (clue: look at the tail dropping on the left).

Correct. No clues. No.

- Rocket? Conversation of Josy and Maya in EP6. MC has a rocket.
- Moon points to Jill, Lana and Maya. Yes, Maya, she mentioned in the above conversation that the rocket landed on the moon. That's a small step for a human, but a big leap for Maya.
- DNA strand to the moon Jill, Lana and the above conversation of Josy and Maya. Where this will lead.
- Matrix image. Reference to the "fake ID - great choice" decision. Who all do we see in the bar? Nora, Jade, Cathy, Sandy, and Nicole. The meaning of Sandy is still not clear to me.

- In EP3, the MC talks about Envy's clothes and the meaning of the colors. Those colors happen to be black and green.
- Cathy leaves B&R
- Jade could be dangerous to the MC.
- Nora could be dangerous for the MC (she could become one of his teachers, if you see her at the end of EP8 you can come to this conclusion).
- A beautiful picture of Nicole and the MC has emerged.

So what does the Matrix picture tell us? Hands off the fake ID if the MC wants an LI.

None of my theories have come true? Tremolo. The two-finger reference to Chad and Troy. You should change your protocol.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
"Indisputable"

ßßß is the Tri-Beta fraternity symbol. "scientia potentia est" is their motto, 'cause you know, learning (what the TriB's are all about) leads to knowledge.

Just for the record, to my knowledge, none of your extreme theories have ever panned out, like ever. :p

β = beta
ß = sharp S

Excellent ! ;) Even the " scharfes S " is put to it's place... ( wonder no1 else realized it ??? :eek::unsure: ) the homework bullshit is also in it's place... ( what a controversal thing on a nerds wall right ?! :LOL: ) Undisputably indisputable ! :p

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Correct. No clues. No.

- Rocket? Conversation of Josy and Maya in EP6. MC has a rocket.
- Moon points to Jill, Lana and Maya. Yes, Maya, she mentioned in the above conversation that the rocket landed on the moon. That's a small step for a human, but a big leap for Maya.
- DNA strand to the moon Jill, Lana and the above conversation of Josy and Maya. Where this will lead.
- Matrix image. Reference to the "fake ID - great choice" decision. Who all do we see in the bar? Nora, Jade, Cathy, Sandy, and Nicole. The meaning of Sandy is still not clear to me.

- In EP3, the MC talks about Envy's clothes and the meaning of the colors. Those colors happen to be black and green.
- Cathy leaves B&R
- Jade could be dangerous to the MC.
- Nora could be dangerous for the MC (she could become one of his teachers, if you see her at the end of EP8 you can come to this conclusion).
- A beautiful picture of Nicole and the MC has emerged.

So what does the Matrix picture tell us? Hands off the fake ID if the MC wants an LI.

None of my theories have come true? Tremolo. The two-finger reference to Chad and Troy. You should change your protocol.
Sorry Dalli, I actually removed that mean comment about your other theories, but you saw my post too soon, so once again, I apologise for being a cunt there, but regarding this new theory: No fucking way! :cool:

(That said, I think everything of yours that I just quoted above is also madness! :p They are all just random meaningless points.)

At least the "MC's mom is dead, Jill's sister is dead, they must be the same person" theory uses decent circumstantial evidence to come up with a theory (even though there was heaps of counter evidence).

But your theories are so wild, they are akin to, "Jill has a mom, mc had a mom, they must be the same person!"

Or

There are 19 ivory keys visible, or partially visible on the piano in this shot. The mc is 19. Jill's Rooster nick includes "Ivory". Therefore this means that he will marry Jill...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The truth is, it's a picture of a fucking piano for you to play "Für Elise”. Oh fuck, “Für Elise” is a German piece. More German! :eek:

Oh shit, I just translated it to English:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fuck, do you know what this means?!?

Actually, nope, I've got nothing... They are lousy fucking lyrics...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: OFT

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Sorry Dalli, I actually removed that mean comment about your other theories, but you saw my post too soon, so once again, I apologise for being a cunt there, but regarding this new theory: No fucking way! :cool:

(That said, I think everything of yours that I just quoted above is also madness! :p They are all just random meaningless points.)

At least the "MC's mom is dead, Jill's sister is dead, they must be the same person" theory uses decent circumstantial evidence to come up with a theory (even though there was heaps of counter evidence).

But your theories are so wild, they are akin to, "Jill has a mom, mc had a mom, they must be the same person!"

Or

There are 19 ivory keys visible, or partially visible on the piano in this shot. The mc is 19. Jill's Rooster nick includes "Ivory". Therefore this means that he will marry Jill...
But there are too many coincidences for my taste. With too many coincidences that have a main goal, there is usually an intention behind them. And why? So that when we play through the game we don't make certain mistakes again.

DPC also warns us about wrong decisions or gives hints to look carefully at a decision before clicking on it with the mouse.

Examples:
- Not fighting the jocks because the MC will give away his skills if we do.
- Not teasing Josy with the towel in EP8. I'm sure she wouldn't like that, the MC thinks to himself.
- If you refuse the Fake ID, the MC says he doesn't want to do anything illegal anymore.

BaDIK is full of hints like that. It doesn't matter if it's an ß or a β. Why? The beer shows us people who have important information for the game or become important later in the game. At the EP7 HOT party, not everyone drinks beer. At the EP8 Dorm party, not everyone drinks beer either.

Example: Tommy and Nick are drinking beer at the dorm party. Their conversation is very interesting. It's about growing weed and that Tommy already wanted to ask Jamie. Oddly enough, Franz misses the weed that Jamie used to bring. At least that's what Dani says.

How is it possible to make such a connection with a beer reference? Coincidence? If it happened only once, it wouldn't be worth mentioning. But it happens too often. So they're not coincidences anymore.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
But there are too many coincidences for my taste. With too many coincidences that have a main goal, there is usually an intention behind them. And why? So that when we play through the game we don't make certain mistakes again.

DPC also warns us about wrong decisions or gives hints to look carefully at a decision before clicking on it with the mouse.

Examples:
- Not fighting the jocks because the MC will give away his skills if we do.
- Not teasing Josy with the towel in EP8. I'm sure she wouldn't like that, the MC thinks to himself.
- If you refuse the Fake ID, the MC says he doesn't want to do anything illegal anymore.

BaDIK is full of hints like that. It doesn't matter if it's an ß or a β. Why? The beer shows us people who have important information for the game or become important later in the game. At the EP7 HOT party, not everyone drinks beer. At the EP8 Dorm party, not everyone drinks beer either.

Example: Tommy and Nick are drinking beer at the dorm party. Their conversation is very interesting. It's about growing weed and that Tommy already wanted to ask Jamie. Oddly enough, Franz misses the weed that Jamie used to bring. At least that's what Dani says.

How is it possible to make such a connection with a beer reference? Coincidence? If it happened only once, it wouldn't be worth mentioning. But it happens too often. So they're not coincidences anymore.
These aren't coincidences. If you look at enough data, you will see repetition. That's life, that's not a clue.

To suggest "It doesn't matter if it's an ß or a β" is completely disregarding facts:
  • It's a fact that the 'β' is what's used on the posters,
  • it's a fact that there are three of them,
  • it's a fact that 'β" is the Greek symbol for "beta"; and
  • it's a fact that the nerd fraternity is called tri-betas.
You're disregarding these facts so you can come up with a theory that says something else.

I admit there are the occasional subliminal background images that are either a joke, or a hint at something to come. But most of the background stuff is just there to complete the setting.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I worked at a shelter for homeless, the office there had a plexi glass window, some times they tried to throw tiles through it, after the first few windows broken in a very short time the plexi glass one prevented any more damage. (just replacing it every few years was enough untill the next time scratches were too much to see clear.) Most damage after that was a result from the rebound. ;)

As for normal window glass, that's easily broken, but most outside windows will atleast have toughened glass...
Plexiglass makes sense at a homeless shelter for obvious reasons, but not for regular houses or a frat house.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Oddly enough, Franz misses the weed that Jamie used to bring. At least that's what Dani says.
How the fuck does does a rabbit miss weed? Also doesn't Dani say that Franz identify as female I don't know how she can tell and I'm pretty sure that would be a very one sided conversation but if history tells us anything when a rabbit talks don't listen. I think its Dani or her roommate that misses the weed because after talking to her you got to smoke something and a lot of it. :LOL:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes