znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Re: Jill/Sage date vs. caring for sick friend

DPC made a mistake with this setup, IMO. Caring for sick Sage shouldn't negatively impact the Jill route unless there is a strong narrative reason in future seasons. (That seems unlikely, as both Sage and Jill are LI's.)

Instead, there should have been a pre-emptive major choice: accept Tommy's olive branch to go out to the bar with fake ID or turn him down to go on the picnic date with Jill. Then, if MC finds out that Sage is sick, there could be a second choice to turn down Tommy (Sage path or others path) or to reschedule the picnic date to the next day (Jill path but keeps Sage path open).

edit to add: In fact, by rescheduling the Jill picnic to the following day for such a selfless reason, this should HELP convince Jill that MC is worth fighting for - unless MC is fuck buddies with Sage ... then, Jill might be suspicious.
What we don't see yet is the private investigator Jill's mom hired. Note in Ep8 Bianca says something about putting a face to the name...so it is possible Jill's mom already knows--for some time now-- about MC and that he is banging Sage and/or everything else depending on the path.
Sorry, I am making this up as I go along so some facts might be missing. :ROFLMAO:
And assuming a successful Jill path, wait till Jill's mom gets the next report from the private investigator, including the laser mic pointed at MC's window.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
These aren't coincidences. If you look at enough data, you will see repetition. That's life, that's not a clue.

To suggest "It doesn't matter if it's an ß or a β" is completely disregarding facts:
  • It's a fact that the 'β' is what's used on the posters,
  • it's a fact that there are three of them,
  • it's a fact that 'β" is the Greek symbol for "beta"; and
  • it's a fact that the nerd fraternity is called tri-betas.
You're disregarding these facts so you can come up with a theory that says something else.

I admit there are the occasional subliminal background images that are either a joke, or a hint at something to come. But most of the background stuff is just there to complete the setting.
I have already agreed with you that β is not the same as ß. Maybe I got carried away because an ß in German handwriting looks like β. That's how I learned it in first grade.:rolleyes:

In the end, though, it doesn't matter. So let's just call it a happy coincidence that I came across this theory.:D(y)

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Really not?:rolleyes::unsure:
Let's put this in another perspective alrighty ? So Jamie or Jam-Jam or whatever you would like to call him... is the one and only member that gives a fuck about plants and botany in general in our little gang of punks :LOL: but what you imply here is leading only to 2 options... I let you decide which one is worse ! ;)

Option 1 : Jamie ( as the only one with botany affinity ) doesn't understand shit about botany and we as the MC are here to call out on him or better yet teach him some ! Sounds like what a real brother would do right ?! ;):LOL:

Option 2 : You call him a liar because you are hell bent ( even though you put up the pics yourself :KEK: ) on those being cannabis... whether or not they are is not important anymore ! Sounds like a real brother move right ?! ;):LOL:
2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif Options 3 !!! : You accept what Jam-Jam told you ( with his knowledge AND no ill will ) and they are not cannabis ! :unsure:

Tough choice really ! :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Aug 26, 2019
An interesting thing came up to my mind since most the Li in the game are older than MC and most probably in their last year of college and let's take it that both Maya and josy are dropping out and a timeskip is highly unlikely maybe the Mc will also decide to drop out of college and get some sort of huge inheritance from her mother's family and settle the Li of our choice

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
I'm just curious if the test scores will have any effect on the game. Because if MC is dumb enough to fail most or all of his tests, he should get bounced out.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I'm just curious if the test scores will have any effect on the game. Because if MC is dumb enough to fail most or all of his tests, he should get bounced out.
So far it only resulted in alternate texts... Dunno if it will be a possibility to get yourself ejected from the college... it could be very well be the case :p But to tell you the truth I think whatever road you go down the MC won't finish this college... for whatever reasons ;):LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
hey dalli_x

i found something for your "theories" :ROFLMAO:

vinnies old room (mansion library)

the only bookcovers who are able to identify clearly

Screenshot_1.png

vinnie´s maybe (was) "close" to chad ´n troy? :unsure:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

and whats with this ?

Screenshot_2.png tri-alpha? coincidence? (dont know if it was mentioned before)

Last edited:

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
hey dalli_x

i found something for your "theories" :ROFLMAO:

vinnies old room (mansion library)

the only bookcovers who are able to identify clearly

View attachment 1668419

vinnie´s maybe (was) "close" to chad ´n troy? :unsure:

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Don't forget "close" to Nick. Would explain why he hasn't banged Arieth (although he said he did) other than, you know, common sense. Also, it would explain why the strip club didn't do anything for him. BTW I loved the way that Bella gave MC the finger when he held this book up in front of her.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes