Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
How the fuck does does a rabbit miss weed? Also doesn't Dani say that Franz identify as female I don't know how she can tell and I'm pretty sure that would be a very one sided conversation but if history tells us anything when a rabbit talks don't listen. I think its Dani or her roommate that misses the weed because after talking to her you got to smoke something and a lot of it. :LOL:
:ROFLMAO:

This is how that conversation actually goes:

Dani: "Franz has been missing you."
Jamie: "Really?"
Dani: "Yeah. Franz could tell that something was off."
Dani: "I think Franz misses the grass you used to grow."
Jamie: "It's pretty funny..."
Jamie: "I still grow that grass, but there's no one there to eat it now."
Jamie: "Maybe I could still bring it to him-"
Dani: "Not him. Franz has decided to identify as non-binary from now on."
Jamie: "Binary or decimal... Whatever Franz chooses is fine by me."

Dani is a fool. One of the object lessons that DrPinkCake uses to tell us what he thinks of feminists.

As for Franz, Jamie was bringing him her it actual grass, as in the stuff that's constitutes your lawn. Jamie doesn't grow weed. He explicitly says that to the MC. I believe he says that Tommy asked him to do that, but Jamie refused. [Haven't looked that one up, though]

The moral of this story is to take any theories of Dalli-x's with an enormous grain of salt, and treat them as exercises in very imaginative humor.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
The moral of this story is to take any theories of Dalli-x's with an enormous grain of salt, and treat them as exercises in very imaginative humor.
I don't think he sees it that way but...
1676275_jVp.gif
Anyhow no harms done so scratch that enormous grain of salt and take ( almost all ! ) theories with this ! 2a9061a80882d8105b0d6066798e81fe.gif
044614900_1614607776_boris_jelzin_vodka_375_3_ltr_1d30.jpg
Afterwards you will come up with theories that will surpass even Dalli's work of fictions :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Now that I can latch onto!

Nick is the obvious mole possibility. He was best friends with Vinnie (Vinnie again! ;)), and his room was the least trashed of all. Now if Vinnie is the culprit, it could just be that Vinnie saved Nick from the worst damage due to their friendship, and Nick had no knowledge of what would happen. Or Nick could be in deep up to his eyebrows. If there is a mole, and there probably is, Nick is the obvious choice - there's that word again. :D

But which Alpha? Dawe might have provided the dildos to someone who asked, but I just can't see him as a mastermind to anything. So far, he's just a foil for PinkCake's sense of humor.

How about Caleb, now. He came into the game just before all this happened. Could he have been a plant? I don't want to get too dalli-x-esque on weird theories though. Seems a little bit implausible. But my mind does work in strange ways sometimes.
I have to admit that as far as suspicious behavior is concerned, Nick is the top of the list as far as the Diks go. In addition to your stated points, he checks some other boxes in scenes that would otherwise be pointless. He doesn't really seem to enjoy frat life without Vinnie around. He can't even have fun in the strip club. The night that Cathy was exposed he was sulking in the library, pretending to look for the laptop when it was obvious he was hiding. He has a strange conversation with Tommy about how he gave up pot and discouraged him from growing his own, kind of funneling him back to Vinnie. He does seem to care about Vinnie more than he does being a Dik. What probably makes me the most suspicious is that he is just... too nice. Like Canadian nice. The kind of person nobody would expect to have done what was done to Cathy. But you may be right that he is too obvious. I can't help but think there are still too many puzzle pieces missing.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I have to admit that as far as suspicious behavior is concerned, Nick is the top of the list as far as the Diks go. In addition to your stated points, he checks some other boxes in scenes that would otherwise be pointless. He doesn't really seem to enjoy frat life without Vinnie around. He can't even have fun in the strip club. The night that Cathy was exposed he was sulking in the library, pretending to look for the laptop when it was obvious he was hiding. He has a strange conversation with Tommy about how he gave up pot and discouraged him from growing his own, kind of funneling him back to Vinnie. He does seem to care about Vinnie more than he does being a Dik. What probably makes me the most suspicious is that he is just... too nice. Like Canadian nice. The kind of person nobody would expect to have done what was done to Cathy. But you may be right that he is too obvious. I can't help but think there are still too many puzzle pieces missing.
Here's a breakdown on Nick before episode 8.

There's no way he's not going to link back to Vinny after all that.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Now that I can latch onto!

Nick is the obvious mole possibility. He was best friends with Vinnie (Vinnie again! ;)), and his room was the least trashed of all. Now if Vinnie is the culprit, it could just be that Vinnie saved Nick from the worst damage due to their friendship, and Nick had no knowledge of what would happen. Or Nick could be in deep up to his eyebrows. If there is a mole, and there probably is, Nick is the obvious choice - there's that word again. :D

But which Alpha? Dawe might have provided the dildos to someone who asked, but I just can't see him as a mastermind to anything. So far, he's just a foil for PinkCake's sense of humor.

How about Caleb, now. He came into the game just before all this happened. Could he have been a plant? I don't want to get too dalli-x-esque on weird theories though. Seems a little bit implausible. But my mind does work in strange ways sometimes.
What doesn't convince me about Nick as a mole is that in this way Vinnie would have exposed him in a very naive way. a mole is an asset to protect not to highlight

I like much better the theory that Nick's room would be spared as the only one who did not have sex with Arieth

or it is simply written in a coarse way :ROFLMAO:

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
ok we need that interlude to come out, as the wild theories are reaching the new levels of craziness, while normally I try to keep up with them, right now I'm so fucking lost xd

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

hairyzephyr

May 18, 2017
Are there any news regarding new chapter?
Updates are every Friday. Latest one here.

We are getting closer to the release.

Animations for the Interlude are complete, and beta testing and proofreading will start partly today.

The biggest task during beta testing is to test the save transfer system used to import your Season 1/2 games (Patreon/Steam/GOG).

I wish to work out any kinks before a public release, hoping this will go smoothly.

This release marks the foundation that Season 3 will be built upon, meaning that testing is important and challenging even though the Interlude is shorter than previous episodes.

I'll be able to announce a release date after testing has started and I've gotten a feel for the workload.

It's been different working on the Interlude compared to a standard episode of Being a DIK. I've gotten used to making big episodes that making something shorter felt like a break.

I'm extremely pleased with the content I've produced for it and I've been able to explore completely new things, exclusive to the Interlude. The storytelling has felt natural and even though it's different it still belongs in the game. Creating this actually brought me back to the days of Acting Lessons when episodes were primarily focused on story and emotions.

I can't wait to release it, and I hope you will be as excited about it as I am.

Aside from doing the finishing touches of the Interlude, I've been working on episode 9 this week as well. I've been planning the episode, writing some base structure, and working on art and animations.

I will focus on beta testing in the upcoming week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

Reactions: ename144

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
There's no way he's not going to link back to Vinny after all that.
After reading that page of Nick events i somehow get the idea Nick fell in love with Vinnie.... :/
But out of all DIK's it's always been clear Nick was closest to Vinnie and he's probably the one that still has most contact with him after he left the DIK's. This makes Nick the easiest most available source of information for Vinnie, but it's still hard to tell if he did anything wrong, he could have but did he?

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Plexiglass makes sense at a homeless shelter for obvious reasons, but not for regular houses or a frat house.
You are correct, i never implied the DIK mansion had any plexiglass windows, i compared rubber objects (dildo's) breaking windows on the second floor with bricks hitting plexiglass, in both cases there's a factor of absorption of the impact energy.
Besides that it's throwing with an object that's only partly solid so when throwing it's likely to loose momentum during the flight aswell, due to the fact it's thrown upwards there's also the angle of impact that changes....
Just a remark i made when remembering the rocket projectiles flying in when the Jocks made their first visit ;)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi All! I am looking for good game recommendations. Would anyone honestly recommend this DIK game?
Depends what you're after. In my opinion, and numerous others, this is one of the best, if not the best, game on this site.

It's similar to the college sex romp style movies of the 80s. If you enjoyed that genre of movies, you'll likely love this game.

Here's an extremely biased, pro-BaDIK post I made a while ago, along with a bunch of other games that I enjoyed:

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-8-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-6120003 (note that in my post I list a bunch of games that didn't do it for me the way this game did, but all of those games are still very decent games).​

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Depends what you're after. In my opinion, and numerous others, this is one of the best, if not the best, game on this site.
I agree ;) but i doubt he's really interested, he's asking the same question in several threads.
Account made today, 35 messages right now, all pretty much the same, think a few more minutes and the usual hentai tag and the other pictures will show.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
But to expel the daughter because of this is actually counterproductive. I would have dragged her to a rehab center.:rolleyes::unsure:
It is obvious that Jill's sister found out about something the Royce family was doing. She suddenly knew too much and the Royce family killed her. We know nothing about Jill's father and have only seen the mother, who, looks like a co-conspirator for murder-for-hire and any other number of criminal acts. For all we know, the Royce empire is built on I.G.G.
Ill gotten gains. There may even be a department of justice task force looking at the family. And, maybe that is where Cathy went to work, in her "new job"; which was really her old job: a DOJ forensic accountant.

:p

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
It's stupid. Perhaps the difference of cultures affects here, but we in Russia do not think so. Imagine. At night in the cold, your car stalled. You need help. You're calling a female friend and a male friend. Who is more willing to come to the rescue? Obviously a man. Of course, I myself sometimes go to cafes with guys and girls, but I can't call girls friends.
A friend for me is someone who is ready at any moment - at night or during the day, when it's warm or cold - to come to the rescue. Will a woman go with me to beat the muzzles? Will it help with the repair of the car?
All due respect to Russia, but don't you think that is a bit harsh? :p

ruwoman.JPG

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
From what we've seen, Jill is really vindictive and petty, so I wouldn't be surprised if she tries to drive a wedge in the Bella/MC relationship, even if you never had anything to do with her, it's also going to be another dumb written storyline, just for the sake of drama.
So basically, in the next chapters, MC asks Tommy or Quinn that he needs to talk to Vinnie, who knows a guy that can suddenly make Jill accident prone? For a special discount price.

Guy to Vinnie-- "You know that problem you had? It ain't a problem no more."

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes