vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I also point out that no jock has confirmed (to my knowledge) the raid on ΔIK house. For people who like to brag about their achievements, I find it suspicious. But this is a very convenient opportunity for someone wanting to light the fuse on an open conflict between the two fraternities.
The fact they didn't confirm that or even did it can easily be explained by Chad being punished for his attack on MC, if they are the ones that demolished the DIK mansion they might be loosing Chad for the Metal Men competition if it comes out.
In other words if they would even want to trash the mansion they could've just waited to do it after the competion finished.

There's really not much reason for more conflict between the fraternities for either the DIK's or the Jocks, the only one that has something to win here is Vinnie. Quinn being robbed and loosing the Jocks as client is clearly a win for Vinnie, he has a motive and the knowledge/possibility to do so.

Reactions: OFT

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
How did Vinny get hold of all of them since the last time we saw them, they were being thrown through the Alpha's windows?
Sooo... let me get this straight... you " deduce " that Vinny has this whole masterplan... fucks up the DIK mansion frames the DIKless gang BUT is in fact incapable to sneak in just as easily into the idiots " mansion " and grab the rubber cocks ( for his leisure :LOL: :ROFLMAO::KEK: ) ? :oops::p

Reactions: shazba

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
My guess is they did anonymously blackmail Chad though, to force his hand to end the fake relationship. I'm still going with the theory that Mel and Troy are related.
Mel & Sarah have been working hard at keeping Chad's thing a secret, doesn't seem likely they'd risk outing him like that, or upsetting him that much.

Anything's possible of course, but my impression was the photos sent to Chad & Dawe were from the same source, and part of the wider messing with Alphas/DIKs thing.

I agree the trashing the mansion mightn't be the Alphas. It's hard to believe even they'd be dumb enough to tag their own iconography all over the place. Could be another ruse to cause more friction between the frats. Though as felice says it's not obvious how someone else got the dildos, unless it was just a case of bin diving.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Sarah and Melanie were never plotting against Sage, we've seen the resolution of that 'mystery' in v0.8? They knew about Chad's secret, and were keeping it from Sage because they're friends with him. Mel feels guilty about doing that to Sage, Sarah not so much. I think it very unlikely either of them are involved in the wider conspiracies to mess with the Alphas & DIKs, hard to see what motivation would be great enough for the risks involved.
Okay, I may see conspiracies everywhere, but Sarah is not a saint. She knew about Chad and refused to tell Sage the truth so the breakup wouldn't backfire on her, she refrained Melanie from trying to fix the situation. And why did she take a picture of the main character enjoying the gloryhole if not to use it later? One can doubt the sincerity of this character.

Last edited:
Reactions: vogelbeest

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
but there are some material evidences (that in BADIK never count as Troy's female panties) against the Jocks
the returned dildos.

only the Jocks had them, or do you think Vinnie or whoever had a collection of them ready to use?
so the Jocks are involved anyway

then if the secondary goal was to create war between the two fraternities I would say it was a complete failure (so it would have Quinn's mark..), since from that moment the two fraternities were forced for different reasons to ignore each other publicly

probably the object searched is the cube that MC found in his room, and that DPC absolutely wanted us to see for no real reason.
There's the first attack on the Dik mansion, after that the DIK's have them. They attack the Jocks when they think the HOT's are there and then the dildo's are back again in the Jock mansion. The DIK's go to the Preps after that and that ends with inside rain and wet HOT's. After that they return to the mansion and find it demolished.... But there's no dildo's! So no proof the Jocks did that attack and that makes sense since they allready were on thin ice before the DIK's attacked them with the dildo's.
Chad wasn't there, MC had to fight Caleb or atleast he was the only one that did not care because he was new.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There's the first attack on the Dik mansion, after that the DIK's have them. They attack the Jocks when they think the HOT's are there and then the dildo's are back again in the Jock mansion. The DIK's go to the Preps after that and that ends with inside rain and wet HOT's. After that they return to the mansion and find it demolished.... But there's no dildo's! So no proof the Jocks did that attack and that makes sense since they allready were on thin ice before the DIK's attacked them with the dildo's.
Chad wasn't there, MC had to fight Caleb or atleast he was the only one that did not care because he was new.
no ... look that in addition to the writing on the walls there are also again the dildos around

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
And why did she take a picture of the main character enjoying the gloryhole if not to use it later? One can doubt the sincerity of this character.
Sarah is definitely no Saint, she enjoys messing with people (Ashley, Maya, MC etc.). But I think that's all for shits & giggles, just like taking photos of the MC. She likes embarrassing people, rather than wreck their lives.

Reactions: ename144

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
no ... look that in addition to the writing on the walls there are also again the dildos around
Hmm, yes indeed there's 3 of them in that open closet and the DIK's even mention the dildo's to conclude it's the Jocks.
Perhaps it was just Caleb throwing in a few windows and Vinnie having seen that finish the job, but seems to me there's still not much sense in all of the Jocks to be involved and risking the Metal Men Competition, but then again, there's really no measure on the stupidity of Dawe...

SweatyDevil

Jan 8, 2022
I respect your opinion, but you have the disadvantage of being wrong. Fact is, the pictures below:

View attachment 1665991

View attachment 1665992

A frigid woman, shouldn't have feelings of pleasure during sex or moan at all, they would just stare at the eyes of the person and wait for them to be done with it. "Fuck yes", *Moans* clearly proves that she only can't cum easily.

EDIT: Additionally, she says "Fuck, this feels so good", a few lines later.
where is this scene from?

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I also point out that no jock has confirmed (to my knowledge) the raid on ΔIK house. For people who like to brag about their achievements, I find it suspicious. But this is a very convenient opportunity for someone wanting to light the fuse on an open conflict between the two fraternities.
They are under suspicion of drug use.. They have eyes on them them and would be risking everything by exposing what they did.
Sarah and Melanie were never plotting against Sage, we've seen the resolution of that 'mystery' in v0.8? They knew about Chad's secret, and were keeping it from Sage because they're friends with him. Mel feels guilty about doing that to Sage, Sarah not so much. I think it very unlikely either of them are involved in the wider conspiracies to mess with the Alphas & DIKs, hard to see what motivation would be great enough for the risks involved.
My thinking is that Melanie is Troy's sister or something and that is why she was on in in chads relationship with troy so she was simply betraying sage by knowing but why else would she keep the secret for Chad if it wasn't for her brother or someone close to her. It doesn't seem like Chad has to close a tie to Melanie so I'm thinking her connection is with troy who she actually looks allot alike.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
As for the photo of Cathy I think that's answer is simple it was a ploy perpetrated by Quinn to getting rusty kicked out of the dik's so tommy can take over. I don't believe tommy had any prior knowledge of this TBH but Quinn said well first was Sage so the next is and she leads the reader to conclusion that getting rid of Rusty is next obvious step. As she wanted to rule the Hot's and Tommy to rule the Dik's in their little drug/party ring. Anyone that had access to the DIK's laptop at the time could use their rooster account according to Rusty because they were stupid had no password failsafe's so any Dik could post anything they wanted. Which changes after Cathy incident.

Reactions: Walter Victor

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Okay, I may see conspiracies everywhere, but Sarah is not a saint. She knew about Chad and refused to tell Sage the truth so the breakup wouldn't backfire on her, she refrained Melanie from trying to fix the situation. And why did she take a picture of the main character enjoying the gloryhole if not to use it later? One can doubt the sincerity of this character.
She takes the picture to send to the two sluts to have them come in and work MC's junk. She takes a picture of his dik and tells the sluts put your mouth where your mouth is so to speak and then they come and do so.

Casiope

Nov 30, 2017
Are dildos enough evidence? If someone is looking to incriminate the jocks then they had better leave something pointing to ααα. And precisely because the consequences are severe - we're talking about being expelled from campus - and because they know they are being closely watched by the College Board, such a move from the jocks would be suicidal.

This is just a personal theory that makes sense if you take into account the other attacks on the ΔIK fraternity. Vinny could be the culprit: his instability was acted in a flashback as well as his rivalry with Tommy, and he is the one who has the least to lose. However, an inside man is required to coordinate the actions. But as long as no motive is given, this theory has no more value than any other.

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Are dildos enough evidence? If someone is looking to incriminate the jocks then they had better leave something pointing to ααα. And precisely because the consequences are severe -
I'm not saying your conclusion is wrong but there is also a TAG left by the tri-alpha's that i believe Quinn points out if you grab her punched in the face scene. She says so the tri alpha's really fucked up the place huh. MC is like how'd you know. She points to the Try alpha's logo painted on the wall.
Not saying there is no validity as anyone can write a tag just saying there was more evidence than the dildo's.

Last edited:

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021

View attachment 1666252
MC still had his old hairstyle so we know the interlude starts before Zoey left him.
Curious about "the break-up". According to MC, when he told Bella his story, it was just a decision Zoey made to get a surfingcarreer and MC chose to finish school.
Eventhough i rather had DPC continue on episode 9 the updates DPC gave made me curious about her story.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes