луна

Aug 24, 2021
Until now I was convinced that Quinn could have masterminded the Cathy's cluck matter on her own.

Yet the video evidence of Jade's romp with the main character could only be exposed to Mr. Burke after Rusty secured the DIKs laptop. So, even though secrecy had been called, one of the fraternity members is the most likely to have leaked the footage.

Tommy is the ideal suspect, but he lacks a motive: the vice president has no interest in blackmailing Mr. Burke, nor in embarrassing the newcomer. It would be tempting to presume an alliance between Quinn and Tommy but their views diverge since these two cases compromise the fraternity. Considering how few people know about this video, I wonder if Derek or Elena could have used the asset to keep Ashley out of trouble.

The missing element that connects all these dots torments me.
Derek, traitor?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I'll try to throw a little light on the Burke video conundrum.

There is only one variable that is tested for Burke to see the video: ep4_toldDerekAboutJade. If it's True he sees it, if it's not he doesn't. PERIOD.

So, how does this happen? What is the significance of that particular variable?

When the Hell Week evaluation starts Rusty says the following:

Rusty: "Give me your phones and tell me what files to sync with our DIK folder."

So anything that the MC wants to be evaluated is copied to the DIK's computer.

However, if ep4_toldDerekAboutJade is NOT true, no one sees the MC fucking Jade, instead we see the scene with Derek and the old lady, because Derek doesn't know the MC has already fulfilled that task. Indicating that even if the MC fucked Jade and took the video, he DIDN'T provide it to Rusty to copy and nobody knows about it or has seen it but the MC himself.

On the other hand, if ep4_toldDerekAboutJade IS true, Derek never had to hook up with the old lady, the file WAS copied to the DIK's computer, and everyone at the evaluation saw it. And anyone who had access or subsequently gained access to the computer, could have either found it or been told about it, and mailed a copy to Burke.

This limits the culprit to... well, anybody. This doesn't completely exonerate Derek, but it takes the noose off his neck and places him near the bottom of the suspects - no motive.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
and now since i was bored at work!

A NEW PRESENTATION OF SCENES THAT TOTALLY SHOULD BE IN EPISODE 9 BUT DPC IS TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO ADD THEM IN!

Special edition dedicated to Darkdevil66 since i do enjoy his renders...herm... well his photoshop skills

Title: the WC incident!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope you enjoy it, its crazy and i was bored as shit!

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
and now since i was bored at work!

A NEW PRESENTATION OF SCENES THAT TOTALLY SHOULD BE IN EPISODE 9 BUT DPC IS TOO MUCH OF A COWARD TO ADD THEM IN!

Special edition dedicated to Darkdevil66 since i do enjoy his renders...herm... well his photoshop skills

Title: the WC incident!

Hope you enjoy it, its crazy and i was bored as shit!
You know what, I’m glad that you aren’t writing this game. It’s like I read BaDIK if ICSTOR wrote it. :Kappa:

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
unable to be sexually aroused (typically used of a woman)
I see what you wanted to do here but that's a very wrong choice of word there... ( not aroused :KEK: but as you later get to it can't have an orgasm... I dunno if this is correct but this term aroused is used on male subjects innit ? :unsure: can be forced to females too but... meh ! :ROFLMAO: ) so frigid is right :LOL:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I see what you wanted to do here but that's a very wrong choice of word there... ( not aroused :KEK: but as you later get to it can't have an orgasm... I dunno if this is correct but this term aroused is used on male subjects innit ? :unsure: can be forced to females too but... meh ! :ROFLMAO: ) so frigid is right :LOL:
Riona's not frigid, what game are you playing? She gets horny, she enjoys sex (she doesn't orgasm, but that's not the defining trait of being frigid), and she gets herself off whenever she feels the need.

I think the Riona lovers are going to be just fine.
Frigidity is an inappropriate word used to describe an absence of sexual desire and is often used as a put-down.

This can send confusing messages. Unresponsiveness is a more appropriate word to use to describe this temporary or ongoing lack of sexual desire.

Another definition of sexual unresponsiveness is an unwillingness or lack of enthusiasm to begin or enjoy sex. It can manifest as . The is another indication of unresponsiveness.

For men, a is difficult to conceal - the or the are obvious; but female unresponsiveness can be hidden - sexual desire and orgasm can be '"faked."
frigid=synonyms: sexually unresponsive

I'll just leave you with this do with it what you will mate. Yes she has the desire to have sex but one of the factors that contributes to Frigidness is inability to orgasm. Fridgid is the correct term for this it's irectile disfunction in women.
edit-Sorry sexart for deletion of other message after your reply but i just wanted a better explanation to original poster lol.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Arousal is a natural state of most mammals not necessarily men, therefore it applies to woman aswell and not just sexually. He even deleted his post, but anyways... Riona literally goes over the edge of enjoying sex to reaching underground prostitution, only she doesn't cum easily that is all that there is to her, really. Frigidness is the lack of desire to have sex, lack of sensibility generally speaking. Riona just can't cum easily but she adores sex, it's pretty dumb and virgin to say she's frigid.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Exactly ! So why the fuck did you bring " aroused " in the picture ? :KEK:
I brought aroused because it's in the definition of it. And have you as man ever tried to orgasm without being aroused? Doesn't go well and im sure it doesn't go well for woman either there is a lack of something going on with her and another partner going on. Because she can reach her appex alone with toys.

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
I'm not the next David Attenborough so I won't chase this... and not sure if anyone should... it just seems off to me ( sexually ) used on women this specific word... :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
Arousal can be applied to woman and men that is the point being. But I have heard people from the health area using it to describe other senses as arousal that had absolutely nothing to do with sex, in said particular instance.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Arousal can be applied to woman and men that is the point being. But I have heard people from the health area using it to describe other senses as arousal that had absolutely nothing to do with sex, in said particular instance.
That's why I specified " sexually " ... I know it can be used and probably some do it too but in my eyes it's just meh ! :LOL:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yet the video evidence of Jade's romp with the main character could only be exposed to Mr. Burke after Rusty secured the DIKs laptop. So, even though secrecy had been called, one of the fraternity members is the most likely to have leaked the footage.
So it's easy to understand what's going on, someone has hacked the phone before giving it to the MC, so who did it.
Isn't the DIK event where you get judged for points and where your Jade vid gets loaded into the laptop for presentation before the Cathy cluck party?

It's not leaked from your phone, if you do Jade, make the vid but don't tell Derek you're vid will not be in the presentation and also it will not be seen by Burke later in the chapter ending.

Reactions: Walter Victor

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
Two different terms two different definitions ! ;) Anyhow... frigid is right in case of Riona ( with or without the acceptance of the fans ! :KEK: )
I respect your opinion, but you have the disadvantage of being wrong. Fact is, the pictures below:

riona.png

riona2.png

A frigid woman, shouldn't have feelings of pleasure during sex or moan at all, they would just stare at the eyes of the person and wait for them to be done with it. "Fuck yes", *Moans* clearly proves that she only can't cum easily.

EDIT: Additionally, she says "Fuck, this feels so good", a few lines later.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I would like to say to everyone though frigid is an insult in some context. I'm not using it as an insult it's simply easier to come off then sexually unresponsive which she is indeed. Hense me putting frigid=sexual unresponsive because they are the same word said differently. It's a medical condition that will have to be sorted out by her and her future lover through dialog possibly therapy because no matter how WILLING she is to satisfy her partner. I'm pretty sure said partner would feel pretty shit not being able to do the same for her.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I respect your opinion, but you have the disadvantage of being wrong. Fact is, the pictures below:

View attachment 1665991

View attachment 1665992

A frigid woman, shouldn't have feelings of pleasure during sex or moan at all, they would just stare at the eyes of the person and wait for them to be done with it. "Fuck yes", *Moans* clearly proves that she only can't cum easily.

EDIT: Additionally, she says "Fuck, this feels so good", a few lines later.
Or she's lieing to satisfy her partner.. Hense in my case erectile disfunction can't be hidden Frigidness can be. She could be moaning simply because she knows it will excite MC we all know Riona is an unselfish lover and may enjoy the act but Frigidness isn't just NOT ENJOYING SEX it's in fact the inability to orgasm during it. I posted the entire Wikipedia of frigidness in my earlier post read it before you act like you can't enjoy sex while being frigid.

She could in fact enjoy the intimacy of the moment but we all know she's faking those moans I'm not sure with Camilla there if she mentions it but if you make Camilla leave Riona admits she wasn't anywhere near close when you finish. Which means she was faking it and respecting you enough to tell you she was.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Hense me putting frigid=sexual unresponsive because they are the same word said differently.
No, as your own links say, frigid is about not enjoying/avoiding sex. Some people like Riona who enjoy sex still can't orgasm.

They're not synonyms, you're just confusing people by using the term frigid incorrectly.

The medical term for unable to orgasm would be . Though if you used that most people would still be confused.

Can we go back to bashing LIs now? That was at least amusing at times, unlike debating word definitions.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes