Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Always had a thing for blue haired girls and I was a bit disappointed when she was introduced in a flashback (thought she'd remain just an ex from the past) but I'm glad that she's joining the game officially, I do however hope she becomes an important character going forward, an LI preferably other wise I don't see why the hype is needed.
If I recall correctly, DrPinkCake introduced another blue-haired girl into the 2nd Episode of his other game, and she became a heroine in at least one route.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
I advice to make a backup of your saves in case something goes wrong with import of the first release of Interlude, so you do not get them corrupted and have to play again from the beginning. I think DPC won't modify or overwrite the old saves, just read the data, but sometimes things can go wrong even with simple read operations. Hopefully his tests have fixed all the possible problems and scenarios.

Reactions: John Ness and JaZy2

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
None of them are implied to be main love interests, though. Dropping one this late (especially after you literally just culled your options down to one) is a...bizarre design decision, to say the least. Even if she isn't a main LI there is no way she won't be fuckable, which if you chose any of the relationship options but Other is kind of unfair to everyone else since you break it off with everyone. I'd rather have a girl promoted to full love interest instead that's been there from the start, even Quinn.

There are many aspects of Being a DIK that I really like (and a few that I dislike, but that's for another rant), but perhaps the most important one is the connection I feel with its characters. This results solely from the quality of the writing. I'm not saying DPC is on the level of prominent authors, nor will he be winning major literary awards, but the fact remains he is writing a story in which I not only care about the characters, I have enough invested emotion in them that I feel their pain, sadness, anger, and happiness, and often (but not always) I can relate to their feelings.

So call me crazy, but despite the fact that in Episode 8 my heart melted when Jill came knocking, that my heart was racing after the poolside dinner date with Bella, that my stomach was in knots at the lake with Sage (even though I knew the outcome), despite all the emotional states in which I've made myself comfortable over the last 8 episodes putting in the work to woo a specific girl or girls, I WANT Zoey as a love interest. I WANT her to turn the MC's world topsy-turvy. Not despite the chaos that will ensue, but because of it.

If DPC's writing style is consistent, then I expect he will make Zoey's presence either enrage, beguile, dispirit, or delight me. It is primarily these types of emotional responses that make BaDIK addicting to me (well, that and Bella). And although I don't want or expect the gut-wrenching experience of a burning house, I do want the emotional brawling to continue, even though as The Goddess puts it...

1646321673847.png

Last edited:

orbital38

Jun 3, 2019
I am in the minority where I don't really have strong feelings towards any LI except Josy and maybe Sage a little bit, as well as Rio and Lily (I briefly saw Lily randomly in one of my dreams lol) and Zoey is hot af. So I'm all aboard the Zoey hype train and call me crazy but Zoey run will be the first thing I do when ep9 drops, if it's possible at the time of course

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I can't take people seriously when they say they are not going to skip the update. You know you are going to download it. You are going to boot it up. Just soon as you hear that first guitar riff from Punk Rock Flu you are gonna be on board. If for no other reason than to bitch about it here on the board.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Okay, non-topic related question. Is there a game tag-genre for games that have you manually play the game, like Treasure of Nadia, Evenicle 1, The Awakening, those types of games with maps, that you have to find clues and move in stupid mazes and temples, I'd like to avoid these kind of games at all costs. [IMPORTANT] I am not talking about free-roam, as BADIK has, tho.
I think treasure of Nadia is RPGM (however much better looking then the rest of this genre) but i don't think evenicle has a tag like that. Some might have "freeroam" or "open world" but don't know if these tags are being used on F95Zone...
(the term freeroam is used in different ways, first time i got the BaDik meaning of it was in BaDik lol)

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes