Aug 26, 2019
Think Zoey is going to bring her 7 evil Exs? XXXXXXX
Considering there aren't going to be any Lewd scenes in the interlude and to protect what could be a possible Li in the future episodes.Zoey might not have slept with anyone since the mc or maybe just had one boyfriend.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Okay, It's been a while since i visited this forum and played episode 8, but who the hell is Zoey? i don't remember this character at all
Zoey is MC's childhood friend.... ah no that's a censored sister.... Anyway, she is the girl he hung out with and had his first sexual experiences with until she left for San Diego. He told all that to Bella way back in ep.1 so understandable you forgot!
But luckily the next update will be about her and how she didn't have any sex due to her new tattoo's needing to heal....

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
The people that are going into the Interlude hating on it are going to hate it regardless of how good it ends up being.

Once the mind is made up about something, that's it. At least, play it and then form your opinion.
Now that's just not true. I think maybe you've dealt with far too many small-minded people. I was absolutely convinced that Guardians of the Galaxy was going to be a complete shitshow, I had no interest in seeing it. Let my friends drag me along. Had a great time. I don't think it's the peak of high cinema or anything, but it was much better than the ingredients made me think it would be.
Think Zoey is going to bring her 7 evil Exs? XXXXXXX
"You know your exes?" "I know of them."

Ah, yes. What fun that would be.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Guys, I am new to VNs. BaDIK and Acting Lessons are the first two I played.

What does LI mean? I know what MG is. (Main Girl) Any other Acronyms I need to know going forward?

Also, does anybody have or knows where to get the phone notification sound from the game? I've been so obsessed from BaDIK, I want to use it as my ringtone too. Lol.
The phone sound could be in the phone app map but not sure about that.... There might be a map for all sounds but it would be possible to find it with UnRen i guess.

LI = Love Interest (Sixart says so, so it's true!)
MG = Main Girl (or Main Guy in homo-erotic VN's)
VN = Visual Novel (think the japanese invented that name so they didn't have to tell their GF's they are playing a game)
GF = Girl Friend (there's usually several of them in VN's but please don't let any GF know)
RP = Relation Point(s) ; some games you need them to get intimate scenes, BaDik uses them only for walkthroughs.
EP = Episode (some fans get them regularly in discussions while waiting for next update)
MFF = 1 guy and 2 girl threesome (usually MC is involved)
MMF = 2 guys and 1 girl threesome (usually Arieth is involved)
NTR = Basicly it's a mess in any forum thread that gets a visit from the people describing what it exactly is.

Deft0nes

Mar 3, 2022
If I recall correctly, DrPinkCake introduced another blue-haired girl into the 2nd Episode of his other game, and she became a heroine in at least one route.
You do have a point, although her route was kinda like an asshole path for MC seeing that he cheats on Meg/Meg and Mel with her and overall Rena was filled with jealousy and envy for the most part but I did like her tho. She also appeared in Retrieving the past as the MC's neice until she was recasted lol.

Reactions: Walter Victor

varage

Jun 26, 2019
If so it would remain bad news, because if you are tired of something is not a month's break (probably even less) to solve the situation.

unfortunately (based on very little, almost nothing) I have too this impression (about DPC's fatigue not about Zoesy being an impromptu solution to the problem)

but I highly doubt that Zoey can have such a lasting impact on the plot of BADIK, even if it is likely that she will become a permanent member of the cast.
It was also admitted by him that it was a nice break and felt like one creating this piece rather than moving forward with the plot. So, it shouldn't be based on very little lol. I should say it was admitted that it was a break not that he's becoming bored with the plot.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

shakytube

Jul 22, 2019
Do y'all think there will be some nods or details to the current events of BaDIK or will it completely consist of the past experiences of Zoey and will be unrelated to the main game?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There are many aspects of Being a DIK that I really like (and a few that I dislike, but that's for another rant), but perhaps the most important one is the connection I feel with its characters. This results solely from the quality of the writing. I'm not saying DPC is on the level of prominent authors, nor will he be winning major literary awards, but the fact remains he is writing a story in which I not only care about the characters, I have enough invested emotion in them that I feel their pain, sadness, anger, and happiness, and often (but not always) I can relate to their feelings.

So call me crazy, but despite the fact that in Episode 8 my heart melted when Jill came knocking, that my heart was racing after the poolside dinner date with Bella, that my stomach was in knots at the lake with Sage (even though I knew the outcome), despite all the emotional states in which I've made myself comfortable over the last 8 episodes putting in the work to woo a specific girl or girls, I WANT Zoey as a love interest. I WANT her to turn the MC's world topsy-turvy. Not despite the chaos that will ensue, but because of it.

If DPC's writing style is consistent, then I expect he will make Zoey's presence either enrage, beguile, dispirit, or delight me. It is primarily these types of emotional responses that make BaDIK addicting to me (well, that and Bella). And although I don't want or expect the gut-wrenching experience of a burning house, I do want the emotional brawling to continue, even though as The Goddess puts it...

View attachment 1684397
I'm pretty optimistic (blind faith is not my thing) that it will bring something interesting.

but for the very reasons you point out (the involvement created with the LIs and the main SGs) it's not my first wish that Zoey be added to the line up for split screen time. there are already so many girls who would need space and to be given a story and not instead be left floating.

she's fine to enliven the plot, she'll almost certainly do a better job than recent gimmicks, but as a love interest who el should make room?

Reactions: ename144

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I hope Zoey and MC can be good friends in my MJ branch. I also won't bother if Maya and Josy get a lilttles jealous when them see MC and his ex talking, despite they have nothing to worry since my MC will be faithfull but i think is cute see Jojo and May with jealous of MC

• Wow
Reactions: dalli_x and Darkwen

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I hope Zoey and MC can be good friends in my MJ branch. I also won't bother if Maya and Josy get a lilttles jealous when them see MC and his ex talking, despite they have nothing to worry since my MC will be faithfull but i think is cute see Jojo and May with jealous of MC
I'm just throwing it out there calling Maya May is the most disgusting thing I think I've ever heard in all 8000 pages of this forum.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes