Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I won't play it till ep 9 no matter how much praise it gets, if it's avoidable i'll skip it altogether, i do the same with nora & granny stripper.
The problem with zoey is that she's made relevant to the plot so i can't get rid of her.
well, to be frank, this is ridiculous...

i dont like zoey either, i dont want her back in the story and i dont think that she will be a positive add to the game and plot...

But why will you skip it all just like that without even knowing what the interlude will bring exactly?

You dont have a fucking clue what this interlude will give us ,maybe much more than most people think? maybe way more background about other characters not just zoey? and of course its pretty clear to me, we will at least learn something about the MC as well.

Could it really be a possible damage to you to play it? Dont think so... Yeah you dont like Zoey, i too... but i like BaD a lot and how its telling the story and how the characters are made. So iam pretty sure i will have at least a bit fun with the interlude, even if i dont like zoey. And of course i will play it, maybe not at day 1, but sooner or later... i would prefer a whole episode 9 over this interlude every time. But lets face it... its another part of being a dik and as DPC told us, the start of season 3 too, so of course i will play it, and iam very curious how this will turn out.

To shut yourself out of it just out of despite is not very reasonable.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Hi all, sorry for the probably dumb question but could someone give me an idea when we are to expect next update?
From skimming last few pages it seems we're getting an interlude version, maybe soon?
Thanks!

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Hi all, sorry for the probably dumb question but could someone give me an idea when we are to expect next update?
From skimming last few pages it seems we're getting an interlude version, maybe soon?
Thanks!
Tomorrow. Get the seeds ready! :) :p

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
i dont like zoey either, i dont want her back in the story and i dont think that she will be a positive add to the game and plot...
u're much harsher to her than i was, maybe she will add something positive to the plot at some point, i'm just not interested in her character's background, there's many character backgrounds i'm not interested in, she's not the only one.

Also, it feels like we were in the middle of something great, there was all this buildup & then all of a sudden dev decides to teleport us to this new setting with a new pov that no one asked for, it's as if i'm being forced to play another game, fuck that! I don't even find her sexy, at least that way i would have played it for the sex scenes.
But why will you skip it all just like that without even knowing what the interlude will bring exactly?

You dont have a fucking clue what this interlude will give us ,maybe much more than most people think? maybe way more background about other characters not just zoey? and of course its pretty clear to me, we will at least learn something about the MC as well.
i've no problem spoiling myself by reading this thread's comment section.

Last edited:
Reactions: BorgiaBou

Miskatonic81

Aug 2, 2020
Are you so arrogant that you presume to speak for everyone? Or are you so arrogant that you are calling anybody that cares about Zoey a "no one"?

Either way, get your arrogant attitude out of here please.
Yes yes, there are dozens of you. Look, my comment was meant as a joke about how many years we'll be stuck waiting for BAD updates, not to insult the multitude of Zoey fans out there. I'm not even a Zoey hater, more a Zoey meh-er.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Yes yes, there are dozens of you. Look, my comment was meant as a joke about how many years we'll be stuck waiting for BAD updates, not to insult the multitude of Zoey fans out there. I'm not even a Zoey hater, more a Zoey meh-er.
Zoey is like only going to be a thing if the MC's Mom is Jade's sister, Bella's Aunt, Josy's Aunt, um...... let's see....Nicole's Aunt.....Maya's Godmother.....I will leave the obvious one off, since no one wants to be fucking their musical auntie... well I do, but that is just me....WAIT! What if Nicole is actually a bit older than she thinks, only a couple years, and has amnesia and is in fact the MC's MOM!!!! Ok that is my new theory... we were talking about that useless ho Zoey and I tripped into a quantum moment of clarity!!!
Nicole is Mom!
Peace

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes