kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
Also, you think Maya wasn't hated bad enough? Sheeeeeeeit <removed> get ready for 5 (FIVE) months of unending complaining about her. See you guys in August lol

• Haha
Reactions: Nonsense Rules

akiostein

Aug 9, 2021
can't import save data season 2 to season 3. very sad. I think I have to re-download season 2. Does anyone have save data for season 2? I play using emu joiplay

Oct 18, 2021
Just finished it. And I see that people reacted differently to it. I, for one, can say that I was pleasantly surprised by the Interlude and how DPC managed to tell everything that he wanted and what was necessary for such a short (mini) episode by his own standards. I wasn't as skeptical as some people here, but it still surprised me. Even though it's just ~800 renders and ~50 animations, it has a lot of dialogue and good storytelling to really bring us closer to Zoey and make her a much better and more relatable character, building upon that foundation of a 5-minute flashback sequence back in Episode 3. She definitely won me over in this update, and I am excited to see how DPC develops her further in the main episodes because there's tons of potential

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Does anybody have a "Sage Only, Neutral/Chik" path that they can share? Preferably one that's at the end of episode 8, but I can take one that starts at the beginning of ep 8 too.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
as i thought the update didn't me care about zoey only good thing to me was the music now back to waiting
Also knowing that MC can play the drums on the guitar was pretty cool as well. In that song that he knew what it was.
If he didn't have a scholarship before he does once he plays that piece for the music teacher.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Do we have to play through the Interlude for every Season 2 save file to then load to Season 3?

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
NTR is a sissy sharing a girl is being a man. Because you're so alpha you know she ain't leaving you for the pussy she's boning lol. Just throwing it out there it's a power trip telling your girl she has to fuck Derek and she does it. Not a sissy thing to do just saying.
It's called being secure in your role as her man. Not insecure in your role as a man.

Now traditional NTR Cuckolding etc that shits sissy. But sharing isn't NTR.
if you arent fucking then you are being fucked. Sissy sharing ntr? all being fucked. No difference in my eyes. You can justify it or call it any way u want. Shit is shit even it may smell different to some.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
hello
i am not sure why but i cannot import my saves
any advise ?
Welp... there are several options for instance do not cheat ! Second try to click on IMPORT instead of CONTINUE... Third start from the beginning... :LOL: without cheating of course :p
can't import save data season 2 to season 3. very sad. I think I have to re-download season 2. Does anyone have save data for season 2? I play using emu joiplay
You know that Being a DIK has no Android version right ? These ongodly ports made out of the PC version are no ways a guarantee to success... plus playing it from joiplay ? :LOL:
what about you send ya' mom here to suck my roaster? case closed!
See I knew you would be something else ( what about ??? :unsure: quite positive you meant HOW about Detective Conan :ROFLMAO: ) ... and not just a noodle who bitches around just because it's friday night :KEK:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Well, I have to admitt that DPC did a good job trying to make me care about a late character like Zoey. Still, I'd prefered him to focus on a regular update, but whatever. The worst of all, Is that final cliffhanger related with Sage, because we're so far away from episode 9.

Reactions: Meushi

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
The quality of the interlude is good, but the timing is not. Even if we believe DPC when he said that Zoey's story is integral, it only means that the storytelling is poor because we've had 2 seasons for 2+ years where Zoey simply doesn't exist. If we really need an interlude for whatever reason, IMO it'd make more sense to make it about the existing girls instead of introducing a new character. There are definitely some girls that could use more character background story.

ioplrk1

Sep 22, 2018
i got the save files from season 2 and when i copy those files to interlude's save file, nothing appears at import. You got any solution for that? because i only have saves from season 2 on my pc and i don't want to download it again...

Deft0nes

Mar 3, 2022
So I downloaded Dark Assassins android port and I can't seem to find the S2 save by import, anyone have a solution?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I just found the conclusion of Interlude. Too bad that at the moment the pictures post does not work.

The conclusion is what Zoey and the MC were to each other. Maybe will be again. Damn that makes Interlude kind of melancholy.:oops:

When Zoey is on her way home again, she looks at the picture of the MC that she painted on the train. The heart with the 2 names is important.

The names have a meaning. Go to the page below and enter the names individually. Emily and Trevor.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes