varage

Jun 26, 2019
I enjoyed the interlude a lot sure it was shorter then a normal update and a lot less sex but it was very good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She could be mad she could be concerned. I'm leaning to concerned as a red Herring. He see's the picture runs to the bathroom freaking out he locks the door and Sage is just worried and confused.

Mar 18, 2019
Oof, this one was painful. I get what this was going for, but there is literally nothing that could possibly get me to care about this girl in any way, shape, or form at this point in the story. To me this just feels like a kick in the nuts with a wrecking ball. There is nothing I fucking hate more than a forced relationship in games (which fucking so many of them start off with), so this is a kind of a new pain to me. Instead of making me hate the game from the start make me hate it in the middle when I'm already invested in other characters. I'll still put my faith into Pinkcake that he will allow us to just tell the girl to fuck off like we can with the others, but maaaan will it fucking suck getting to that point.

To be fair it's mostly me. I don't give a shit about relationships, so if I am presented with a choice I will either choose to just fuck around, or end it if that is not an option. That is why Sage friendship ending actually surprised me with how well it was done. This one mostly feels like that character I was playing all this time is suddenly not that guy anymore and the game is going "no, no, he's ACTUALLY THIS guy! fuck you and your roleplay!"

Bleh.

Last edited:

27X

Oct 30, 2019
ok this is a kind of a joke you play a female cheracter that is very open mindet and adventoures and she never has sex and acts like a none ?? I actually dont understand how the dev can put so much effort in drawings and the notebook and the music that he choose and trys everything to make a relistic game but than goes for the generic harem game why so much hassel if he goes for generic harem game I actually wawnt to understand this guy???
Maybe look at the text underneath the TEEHEEHEEHEE BOOBAYS HEEHEEHEEE the next time you play, because that text is actually the game, and change out game for word:

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
She could be mad she could be concerned. I'm leaning to concerned as a red Herring. He see's the picture runs to the bathroom freaking out he locks the door and Sage is just worried and confused.
good point I can see that

Reactions: varage

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Something i wondered about the interlude. Is MC always a chick? I loaded in a neutral play through and the MC was always put down by Zoey for being girly does that change if you're a dik play through? You know song about two bowling balls next to the national monument.
One of Zoey's more endearing qualities is the extent to which she busts MC balls and eggs him on to be more confident. But you can tell it comes from a place of love, even if it seems more like the relationship two guys would have. I don't think that this canonically locks him into DIK or Chick behavior prior to the start of the game but it was always subtlely implied that he was closer to the Chick affinity in high school.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
But at the end of the Interlude, the only things people are wondering is what is up with Sage, and who are the Vixens (those two questions have stolen Zoey's thunder) . :unsure:
You know if this ^ is true then Zoey didn't have a thunder to begin with... which in my opinion IS the case but you all decide it for yourself as you see it ;)

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
and who are the Vixens (those two questions have stolen Zoey's thunder) . :unsure:
Guys, if someone is lost about who those three girls at the end are...

Edited with images.

They are all new aditions of ep8, they were all at the dorm part.

screenshot0001.png

The goth of the left with crying eyes is the best known. We saw her in four legs being sandwich by two guys and later on during the tests. Yeah, she is that girl.
53 Slutty goth girl.png

The brunette of the right is also at that party in the dancing zone, with naked tits, hard to forget. She is in the same room as Kilye and Christie and KRJ.

49 Dancing tits.png

The redhead in the midle with air hostess dress it's a little less prominent but she also was at that party. She is wearing a white dress, dancing with a nerd in the same room with Jacob, Clara and Maya.

51 Background girl.png

Last edited:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
One of Zoey's more endearing qualities is the extent to which she busts MC balls and eggs him on to be more confident. But you can tell it comes from a place of love, even if it seems more like the relationship two guys would have. I don't think that this canonically locks him into DIK or Chick behavior prior to the start of the game but it was always subtlely implied that he was closer to the Chick affinity in high school.
I wasn't asking if it was locked i was asking if it made a difference sense you load your playthrough before the interlude. I didn't take any of it to heart haha just wondering as i've never done a dik path.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
ok this is a kind of a joke you play a female cheracter that is very open mindet and adventoures and she never has sex and acts like a none ?? I actually dont understand how the dev can put so much effort in drawings and the notebook and the music that he choose and trys everything to make a relistic game but than goes for the generic harem game why so much hassel if he goes for generic harem game I actually wawnt to understand this guy???
Couse it works basically. The main fetish here is the classic harem style games, so if you want at least try to make tons of money you need to make an harem, that's a must.
But at the same time the guy want to make the best out of it, so he put a lot of effort in details, that's basically it.

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
Gotta say, elegant way to introduce a "new" character into the story and making her relevant, I get the feeling that if she was just thrown into the game without this it would feel forced as fuck and just a way to create drama for the sake of it. Now we, the players, have some sort of connection to her other than "she was MCs highschool girlfriend"

Reactions: Meushi and dolfe67

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Guys, if someone is lost about who those three girls at the end are...

I wanted to explain this with images but since i dont know when i will be able to post them here it is:

They are all new aditions of ep8, they were all at the dorm part.

The goth of the left with crying eyes is the best known. We saw her in four legs being sandwich by two guys and later on during the tests. Yeah, she is that girl.

The brunette of the right is also at that party in the dancing zone, with naked tits, hard to forget. She is in the same room as Kilye and Christie and KRJ.

The redhead in the midle with air hostess dress it's a little less prominent but she also was at that party. She is wearing a white dress, dancing with a nerd in the same room with Jacob, Clara and Maya.
they kinda seem like doppelgangers of Riona, Sage, and Quinn (respectively) at first glance so i understand how some people are confused lol

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I would not speak of zealots
I aimed here directly at the AchedChip monstrosity :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :KEK:
The pictures were on Emma's phone and not Zoey's phone. Zoey even assumed that Emma had deleted the pictures, but she didn't. No, she took them to Rooster. When Zoey found out, she went straight to Emma and the pictures were deleted by Rooster. But too late.
I might be willing to go with this... BUT !!! I fail to see it's gravity... :unsure: Bitch just wanted to fuck with Zoya so put up some nude pics on the net ( Rooster ) and that's about it... no conspiracies here :ROFLMAO:
I'm starting to think one LI is responsible for this. Stop!!! What if it was Neil. Rooster is public after all and not limited to B&R. That might explain his initial facial expression before he hugged Zoey.:eek::unsure:
Okay you know now the memes don't work sooo... picture here the cute little pup with REALLY ??? :LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:

AssMan14

Feb 10, 2022
they kinda seem like doppelgangers of Riona, Sage, and Quinn (respectively) at first glance so i understand how some people are confused lol
These are just new regular slut dolls, but only from the dorm lol

Real men have only one dream for Halloween.. Nicole ;)

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
People being mad weird about this one and I don't get it. I really liked the Interlude, Fleshed out Zoey and her motives and decisions for leaving.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

IDK about other but I like the game enough that I have different runs for the girls, One for each main LI, Potential side characters who might become LIs, and just a straight up Hoe MC who just fucks everyone. So having Zoey come back now doesn't impact my gameplay whatsoever.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I also have to say if you want a real harem, I'd look elsewhere I don't see this game turning into a Harem ending haha. I mean i could be surprised but I don't think I will be.
That being said offering your room to Jose and Maya is that in your hands or out of it?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes