Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Zoey fucked no one, but so what if she did? Sage did have sex with Chad at some point. Let that soak in while you cringe. Two of your love interests fuck each other whether you like it or not. Bella fucks her imaginary husband during her psychotic breaks. Half of the HOTS you can fuck work a glory hole in the dorm. The other half have steady boyfriends, that they admittedly cheat on. Don't get me started on fucking Quinn. So if all you want is goddamn Jill by all means. Enjoy the blessed virgin! A woman having a healthy sex life when she is single and unattached is hardly the worst thing in the world.
Sage did not fuck anyone. Chad was gay from the start, pretty apparent from all flashbacks and the revelation chat with sage in last ep.

Leaving that aside, not for you.

My opinion of this chapter is above average at most. Since this interlude was an escapism for DPC and the story he is his not ours we would have to let it aside and now hope ep 9 comes by early so we will get ep 10 this year.

DPC did not leave me surprising in this cliffhanger ending. If I recall this bathroom has not been seen anywhere in the game so it could be Burke's and judging by how shocked MC was at the end of ep 8 whether we fucked sage or jade or neither of, he could have locked himself in bathroom for a long time and Sage could have come to knock to let him know it is time to meet his parents if they are waiting for them or he locked himself for very long time in bathroom to practise your moans for zoey and sage is angry at him xD

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
they kinda seem like doppelgangers of Riona, Sage, and Quinn (respectively) at first glance so i understand how some people are confused lol
A non asian Riona, non freckless Sage and non punky Quinn... well as long as are equally willing to make orgies with the MC I am more than welcoming them.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: varage and AssMan14

randos belgados

Jan 11, 2019
Being a DIK [v0.8.2] [Dr PinkCake] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 18.60 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 4.41 GB
- - - PIXELDRAIN -
Very big thank to rpdl for supporting the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
ty and prolly im kinda late go download since the torrent isnt there anymore (error 404 not found). do you still have the magnet link somehow? ty in advance.

Reactions: Gotlieb029

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Sage did not fuck anyone. Chad was gay from the start, pretty apparent from all flashbacks and the revelation chat with sage in last ep.
I'm actually with you on that one I think that Chad probably led her on the entire time myself. This doesn't stem from Sage can't be touched though. It stems from I mean Chad's gay my guess he lead her on that's also why I'm on the Sage did nothing wrong in doing the threesome with Quinn which alot of people hated even though it was kinda teased at in episode 5 i think if you kept looking at rooster. Threesome blowjob and anal. or something like that where MC can reply Camilla anal, Rhiona blowjob, Quinn sage threesome.

I think she had been repressed her entire stay at college. Sadly, being faithful and turning down allot of would-be partners for Chad and the ones she didn't turn away were to scared of Chad to even try.
No, she's not a virgin yes she may have had a high school sweetheart or maybe someone before Chad at college and maybe just maybe I'm wrong and she did force Chad to wear cockring and limp dick her once or twice. I Dunno but I still highly doubt Chad or her ever got it on do to his lie of I'm taking steroids i can't get hard.

Reactions: Lewdpussydick

Lewdpussydick

Jul 1, 2019
Sage was not a virgin when the MC and her became a thing... but what does it matter ??? :oops:
I know that, but i am reminding him that Sage and Chad did not have sex in game and Sage did not said she is a virgin unless it is said explicitly in game like jill that she is a virgin.

sovran38

Oct 1, 2019
For some reason i'm eager to find out...
Only name's mentionned is Arieth, heather and sally...

But i feel like trying a playthrough don't f*ck anyone....
And see if MC actually ends up without any girl.

Unless anyone already tried... then i wanna know... wich girl will always end up f*cking MC
Maybe it's MC's kiddo? :WaitWhat:
I've tried it. He ends up with no one. When the deciding scene comes he said something like I'm not ready for any relationship or something like that. And yes. Sage is still furious at the end of interlude even if you're in no-relationship route

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
Not really a fan of suddenly playing as Zoey. That said, I do think that in the grand scheme of things this interlude will be a mere blip when the game is complete. I understand why he went for it. The new mini-games were pretty cool. The animations/visuals top notch as usual. It did what it was supposed to accomplish -- I got a feel for Zoey and I might consider her a love interest.
But I'm a DIK so everyone is a love interest to me.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
I really liked the interlude. Was nice to get a fresh new perspective and in a completely different setting. Told a solid story and if Zoey will be more prominent, this was a great way to go about it. The ending makes me more antsy in anticipation for the actual continuation in episode 9 though.

Last edited:
Reactions: ksuha

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
She could be mad she could be concerned. I'm leaning to concerned as a red Herring. He see's the picture runs to the bathroom freaking out he locks the door and Sage is just worried and confused.
Yeah, that's probably all it is. After his "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Tourettes response to realising who Sage's parents were, he freaked out and ran to the bathroom to rub one out (always the best way to calm yourself down). Then Sage is panicking about what's up with Fuckface, and then Neil rings with the "good news".

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Yeah, that's probably all it is. After his "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Tourettes response to realising who Sage's parents were, he freaked out and ran to the bathroom to rub one out (always the best way to calm yourself down). Then Sage is panicking about what's up with Fuckface, and then Neil rings with the "good news".
Minus the fap lol maybe though i will say his hair is awfully messed up but I assumed in my scenario it's from cradling his hair and freaking out but maybe he just finished relaying pipe on Josy or Jade haha. Though def not jade on my playthrough.
"Jose i need 20 cc's of pussy stat meet me in the bathroom."

• I just jizzed my pants
  • Haha
Reactions: shazba and Heycock

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Leaving that aside, not for you.

My opinion of this chapter is above average at most. Since this interlude was an escapism for DPC and the story he is his not ours we would have to let it aside and now hope ep 9 comes by early so we will get ep 10 this year.

DPC did not leave me surprising in this cliffhanger ending. If I recall this bathroom has not been seen anywhere in the game so it could be Burke's and judging by how shocked MC was at the end of ep 8 whether we fucked sage or jade or neither of, he could have locked himself in bathroom for a long time and Sage could have come to knock to let him know it is time to meet his parents if they are waiting for them or he locked himself for very long time in bathroom to practise your moans for zoey and sage is angry at him xD
I understand where you are coming from, but I respectfully disagree based on the available information. It is clear that even though Chad is gay he did have sex with Sage at one point before stopping suddenly. This sudden abstinence is what caused the problems in their relationship. If they never had sex at all I doubt that Sage would consider him a boyfriend in anything but the most superficial sense of the term. Chad was obviously in denial about his sexuality at least until he fell in love with his boyfriend and couldn't deny it anymore. It was at this point that he began to make thin excuses and pretexts to avoid intimacy with her. Again, if they never consummated their relationship they would discuss their difficulties in an entirely different fashion. But I think that the point of my original post is that I don't care either way. I just dislike slut shaming and other denigration of women based on adult consensual sexual activity. Whether or not Sage slept with one Chad or a hundred in the past doesn't make her a more or less viable love interest. Only her relationship with the MC can do that.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I can relate, because i confess this is one of the things that keep me away from games with female characters, except for ORS.
You can always go the lesbian route. But it doesn't matter, I haven't seen a game where it doesn't have the corruption tag as if a woman didn't explore her sexuality more than a man and I think DPC would break that chain

But already the reaction here and he will not want to lose a lot of patreons because many will have open medieval thoughts I sent this message to you instead of another user

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Quick questions. With Season 3, do we just merge it with the game we already have? Or do we move the save over? OR, does it have a spot that reads the save from Season 2 so we can continue with the routes we've already gone?

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
I really liked the interlude. It had some touching moments and really fleshed out Zoey unlike any Li we've seen. The connection with her Grandma and her dream was a really nice touch.

I'm sticking with my Jill/Bella routes, but I think she's a great character and nice edition to the VN. I just hope she isn't forced onto us if we decide we don't want her.

To be honest though we needed something new injected into the game, because what we have right now is pretty underwhelming story wise. ( when you have to rely on Maya drama to give the story some legs you know it's needed )

Reactions: dav3knight
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes