BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
i'll just sit this one for now then after i played s3 ep1 i might play the Interlude because that time im already confuse about zoey and the interlube

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Isn't Quinn an official LI already? It'd be pretty stupid if she still weren't, considering Chloe wanna-be gonna be one in virtue of forced drama alone.
She's not one of the 5 on the recap at the end of each chapter (Jill, Bella, Josy, Maya, Sage)

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Well that's something I guess, but if she's yelling out of concern cursing the MC out seems like a weird way of showing it :confused:
She says get the fuck out of there. That seems really normal for a distraught person to do when they scream fuck fuck fuck run away and lock themselves in your parents bathroom. lol Under reaction even haha.
Also depends on how long he's been locked in there ignoring her more sival requests to come out which judging from his hair might have been a while.

Sir. Cockalot

Oct 11, 2018
So wait you guys saying starting season3 we'll have two protagonist. Mc and Zoey , or im confusing myself?
while I have no definitive answers as I'm only a fan of the game and have nothing to do with its creation in any capacity.

I'm fairly confident female MC is for the interlude only.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I played this for a few minutes then lost interest and deleted it. I don't play female protag games and the speech bubbles are annoying. I'll just wait for the regular update...
You are forced to play the interlude at least once before episode 9 :4Head:

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Isn't Quinn an official LI already? It'd be pretty stupid if she still weren't, considering Chloe wanna-be gonna be one in virtue of forced drama alone.
I'm with you if it ends in any other way but the player making the mc tell her to fuck off then this interlude was indeed 100% worthless. And I'll have to agree with the neigh sayers.

Reactions: xsssssssss

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
i'll just sit this one for now then after i played s3 ep1 i might play the Interlude because that time im already confuse about zoey and the interlube
Just play the interlude and you will understand. Interlude is a "side story" or "spinoff" of the main story, so it can fill in informations that you gonna need far ahead. MC already talked about zoey to Bella on chapter 2 or 3 and since she is coming back into the story, DPC just decided to give you some info about who is zoey and what was she doing all this time far away. That is why you see the interlude through her eyes, but MC is in the story and you gonna understand better if you play it before season 3 come out.

Reactions: BeenThroughHell

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I don't get why people are so booty bothered by the update. its great and fills us in on a new character "to us, not the MC".
with how long it takes between updates, its not hard to understand why people dont want a detour. im not butthurt over it, but it seems unnecessary. if DPC wanted us to know this stuff about Zoey and MC, he could have made a little slideshow with all this information and then devote the bulk of his time to the new content

Reactions: ename144

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
Just play the interlude and you will understand. Interlude is a "side story" or "spinoff" of the main story, so it can fill in informations that you gonna need far ahead. MC already talked about zoey to Bella on chapter 2 or 3 and since she is coming back into the story, DPC just decided to give you some info about who is zoey and what was she doing all this time far away. That is why you see the interlude through her eyes, but MC is in the story and you gonna understand better if you play it before season 3 come out.
Alright After answering some of my question. I guess it wont hurt to played the interlude

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
with how long it takes between updates, its not hard to understand why people dont want a detour. im not butthurt over it, but it seems unnecessary. if DPC wanted us to know this stuff about Zoey and MC, he could have made a little slideshow with all this information and then devote the bulk of his time to the new content
I just think people are very ignorant. It is just an "extras" to the game. Just like some devs make "Christmas extras" in their games, such as DPC did a while back. He decided to give us something else extra as we wait for the next season. But people are all mad and shit. If you wanna keep your LI's do it. If you wanna give her a go, do so. It should be our choice after all, but at the end of the day our choices are based on what the dev writes.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I played this for a few minutes then lost interest and deleted it. I don't play female protag games and the speech bubbles are annoying. I'll just wait for the regular update...
FYI you have to complete Interlude at least once... ;) :LOL: So if you want to play episode 9 I suggest you find an hour to fight through this hot mess in the upcoming 6 months... :ROFLMAO::KEK:

• Angry
Reactions: mlpoknbhuyg

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
I'm with you if it ends in any other way but the player making the mc tell her to fuck off then this interlude was indeed 100% worthless. And I'll have to agree with the neigh sayers.
I think it's almost a certainty that she is going to be forced into the story somehow or why bother with the whole thing? Between Bella and Sage I don't have any room for some chick from the past. I'm dying to know whether Bella's husband is in the locked room as a skin suit she wears around in there. I remember the MC saying if he had known what she was before he started things with her would have ran for it so I've always wondered what that is. Have to wait and see I guess.

Reactions: xsssssssss

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
So wait you guys saying starting season3 we'll have two protagonist. Mc and Zoey , or im confusing myself?
I really really don't want Zoe in the game, buuuuut it would be really interesting from a story perspective to make Zoey the sole protagonist for the second half. Think about it, we spent all this time making MC into a person. We shaped him into an interesting character. And now we get to see that character from the outside. It would be a truly unique bit of gaming, as far as i'm aware, the only similar thing would be something like Detroit:Become Human (highly recommend, btw).

That could actually be brilliant.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I think it's almost a certainty that she is going to be forced into the story somehow or why bother with the whole thing? Between Bella and Sage I don't have any room for some chick from the past. I'm dying to know whether Bella's husband is in the locked room as a skin suit she wears around in there. I remember the MC saying if he had known what she was before he started things with her would have ran for it so I've always wondered what that is. Have to wait and see I guess.
I'm actually not sure but i'm thinking dominatrix/sexaddict. Maybe her husband couldn't keep up that's why he left haha.

Oct 21, 2019
A lot of people were hating the interlude after the end of the last EP, and while I refused to quickly judge something before playing, I wasn't exactly hyped for it. But now, after playing, I can share my thoughts on it.

What a load of shit this was.
If there was one thing I liked about this, was the drawing mini game(I like mini games, judge me for it).

I know is his game and he writes and does with it as he pleases, but seriously, a lot of lost time for this shit, bruh.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes