varage

Jun 26, 2019
A lot of people were hating the interlude after the end of the last EP, and while I refused to quickly judge something before playing, I wasn't exactly hyped for it. But now, after playing, I can share my thoughts on it.

What a load of shit this was.
If there was one thing I liked about this, was the drawing mini game(I like mini games, judge me for it).

I know is his game and he writes and does with it as he pleases, but seriously, a lot of lost time for this shit, bruh.
You dirty piece of crap. How dare you you've been hereby judged you piece of crap. Say one more good thing about a damned Mini game i dare you!!!

Reactions: Anthony2

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I just think people are very ignorant. It is just an "extras" to the game. Just like some devs make "Christmas extras" in their games, such as DPC did a while back. He decided to give us something else extra as we wait for the next season. But people are all mad and shit. If you wanna keep your LI's do it. If you wanna give her a go, do so. It should be our choice after all, but at the end of the day our choices are based on what the dev writes.
it may be "extra", but no matter how you slice it it took time away from development of the main game (which already takes forever between updates). this interlude was not insignificant to make, tons of renders and animations and writing and proofreading and rewriting and so on and so forth. if DPC made this because it is "integral", then there are other more efficient ways to disseminate this information to the players than this interlude.

thats a logical reason for people to not like that it exists, tbh

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Well the interlude sure didn't do it for me like an actual episode,but i never thought it would and it wasn't supposed to do that. I liked Zoey Before,I'll def go for her in one of my saves. I liked how it explained zoey's backstory with grandpa and mc. Didn't care for her miami life one bit tho.
Also,I got the first scene in the gallery with the mc but didn't get the second one,what is the second scene?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I really really don't want Zoe in the game, buuuuut it would be really interesting from a story perspective to make Zoey the sole protagonist for the second half. Think about it, we spent all this time making MC into a person. We shaped him into an interesting character. And now we get to see that character from the outside. It would be a truly unique bit of gaming, as far as i'm aware, the only similar thing would be something like Detroit:Become Human (highly recommend, btw).

That could actually be brilliant.
It would be cool but I think the fanbase would not appreciate it

varage

Jun 26, 2019
I really really don't want Zoe in the game, buuuuut it would be really interesting from a story perspective to make Zoey the sole protagonist for the second half. Think about it, we spent all this time making MC into a person. We shaped him into an interesting character. And now we get to see that character from the outside. It would be a truly unique bit of gaming, as far as i'm aware, the only similar thing would be something like Detroit:Become Human (highly recommend, btw).

That could actually be brilliant.
Very good idea....But it's wrong. Well i mean if Zoe gets into a lab accident and grows a dick maybe. Lets change that female protagonist into a questionable protagonist haha.
-either case pretty sure DPC goes broke with the droves of patreons jumping ship.

SuccubiGames

Nov 30, 2020
I see a lot of people trashing this and I get why. It's basically an hour or two of exposition. That being said, it was very necessary. If you started a relationship (which you probably did if you played all 8 episodes), why should you care about Zoey coming back and possibly creating a wedge there? Everyone would be like "fuck this girl, I'm staying with whoever I chose". DPC is going to throw everything he can into creating conflict for this new relationship the player has. Zoey is just one of many. I think the problem was, DPC realized the player isn't going to give a shit about Zoey at all. Hence, the interlude was created.

Reactions: Carnagie

enfuego

Feb 10, 2018
I'm sorry this story was incredibly toothless, she has a friends with benefits in her hometown, she leaves to Cali and makes a life for herself, explicitly avoids any relationship or casual sex despite being shown that she loves the latter and then decides to give it all back up and chase her first unofficial boyfriend.

There's no point in making a erotic story with a protagonist who can't fuck anyone because you need her to be untouched for the fans of another story's protagonist, this was utterly pointless.

For the record I'm not saying DPC should have her get fucked a bunch in this, that goes against what his funders want. I'm saying he should have come up with a different story entirely or not have done an interlude at all.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I see a lot of people trashing this and I get why. It's basically an hour or two of exposition. That being said, it was very necessary. If you started a relationship (which you probably did if you played all 8 episodes), why should you care about Zoey coming back and possibly creating a wedge there? Everyone would be like "fuck this girl, I'm staying with whoever I chose". DPC is going to throw everything he can into creating conflict for this new relationship the player has. Zoey is just one of many. I think the problem was, DPC realized the player isn't going to give a shit about Zoey at all. Hence, the interlude was created.
dude, this is exactly why people think it WASNT necessary lol. its more drama for drama's sake, in a game thats already filled to the brim with drama

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
I do not know about you guys, but being a dik without Bella or Jill is not being a dik to me. This could have had a completely different title to be honest. Ended just skipping the whole game. Was not interested in it at all. Many disappointing updates from big games lately, feels like it is all going downhill in this industry.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Someone do me and favour and tell me the first safe code in the MC's house, having to start from the beginning again as my computer died and am now playing on laptop. I have tried to search but only seem to find the season three code.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes