darji

Nov 3, 2021
What I don't understand the most about these Interlude complaints, is the ones that say that "Zoey brings nothing to the story"... like she isn't a vital part of MC's life.
Is she? Yes she was his first love but otherwise? Nothing she did was actually influencing her in such a way. his college life plays a huge part in his development. The women he met there were more influencial in his life than Zoey ever was. He did not start plaiyng the guitar because of her. He did not start drawing. Nothing she did in this interlude was infleuncing him. They just moved on after she left.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Okay soo.. I hope Interlude won't delay real story. It wasn't interesting for me, the best part of the update are renders that are awesome like always

Reactions: se7en_mp

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Weakest part, so far. This character got a whole (and unnecessary) episode for herself. Doubt she'd have gotten it, if DCP didn't plan to shove her down our throats harder than Maya and Josy.
Yeah..i hope not.
I only have one spot of ''forced friend with never ending drama i couldn't care less about'' and that spot is filled by Maya.

Idealy i can hook Zoey up with Maya, they are happy and enjoy their time (without bothering me), while i finaly get my Josy only path.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
What I don't understand the most about these Interlude complaints, is the ones that say that "Zoey brings nothing to the story"... like she isn't a vital part of MC's life.

Also, "I don't care about Zoey", if you went into the Interlude hating it beforehand you already knew that you weren't going to care about her story. Imagine having the same thought process about every new character that gets introduced, like "Who's this Nicole chick, I don't care about her". If you have been in this forum long enough you can notice that Nicole is a really loved character in here even though she wasn't introduced at the beginning, she got scenes and time to build up her character... just like Zoey (or every new character) is going to get apart from this Interlude.

So, of course you don't care about Zoey, she's still a new character. Give DPC some time before you proclaim that "This was my favorite game until now" or that "I'm uninstalling, fuck this game" you bunch of whiny babies.
I for one am in the complete opposite field, Zoey intrigued me before, there wasn't much info about her to go on, only the MC's impression of how he felt for her AFTER she was gone. I always hoped she would get a more relevant place, it was his 1st love after all. The 1st broken heart. That's relevant, always.
This Interlude made me love this game even more. We got a new character. We got a glimpse of what our MC never managed to see or know about her, about what she feels for him, about what she did while away (he has the complete wrong idea of what went on). This amplified their history, made the whole story even more interesting.

I am on the "This Interlude made this game better" field... Bring it...

Infinite9

Oct 5, 2017
Get Ems back with her boyfriend and watch them fuck.

Fun fact. NTR purists will say the game now contains NTR. Because a female character our character never met, had consenual sex with her ex and the image was on our screen.
Lol. Seems like a real issue

darji

Nov 3, 2021
But Zoey IS connected to DrPinkCake's 'Mainplot'. I believe that DPC intended to bring her in at this point of the narrative from the beginning.
But Nothing you saw in there was evidence for this. Esepcially after a very strong Episode 8 this feels weak on so many Levels imo. There was not even a big conflict for the future. Like her picture being released on the internet will be a huge plot. We already had that with Cathy which was way more drama and impactful than Zoey and her story.

Reactions: FatGiant

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
But Nothing you saw in there was evidence for this. Esepcially after a very strong Episode 8 this feels weak on so many Levels imo. There was not even a big conflict for the future. Like her picture being released on the internet will be a huge plot. We already had that with Cathy which was way more drama and impactful than Zoey and her story.
My belief is not based on anything in the game, but on what DrPinkCake has stated in his Patreon posts, that he had the whole game mapped out before he started.

EDIT: By the way, that's exactly how he created Acting Lessons. The whole thing was planned out in advance.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Her picture on Rooster, led our MC to assume she had moved on. That she had a boyfriend now, That he had lost her. That was the final nail on his broken heart.

Now we know the story behind the Rooster post, now we know that Zoey isn't the bad guy. Now we will have to wait for the MC to learn that and see what damage that does. MC and Josey wouldn't happen if the post by Ems hadn't happened... Yeah, the freaking photo is relevant as fuck...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Some people like nothing more than to hurt other people.
Some people just do not care.
She certainly did not care as MC was never told anything different than seeing her with another.
She never reached out, MC was just left a broken toy by his princess.

Reactions: Klopdwerg and darji

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The interlude is mostly about some background info on Zoey so she doesn't start off at 0-2 when she begins to perform her part in the story. We get to see her side of the story compared to what MC told Bella. On top i think we get to choose her affinity depending on the flavor choices you made for her (so Dik or Chick Zoey) and if she is vindictive (posted Ems pics) neutral if took phone but did not "get back at her" or understanding (talked with Ems instead of taking her phone)
These factors can result in very different ways we get to experience interactions with her later.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Her picture on Rooster, led our MC to assume she had moved on. That she had a boyfriend now, That he had lost her. That was the final nail on his broken heart.

Now we know the story behind the Rooster post, now we know that Zoey isn't the bad guy. Now we will have to wait for the MC to learn that and see what damage that does. MC and Josey wouldn't happen if the post by Ems hadn't happened... Yeah, the freaking photo is relevant as fuck...
Zoey is still very selfish how she acted. And this does not change. MC has moved on. He did not even care much in the end of the interlude since he had much bigger problems. In many parts he actually found the love of his life. Why should he still care? Also he probably has cheated multiple times now. How is this even relevant that Zoey had a boyfriend or not?

There was Maya and Jowsy, Or Bella and Jill. Both of them he "cheated" it woould be totally MC unlike he actually would care about Zoey now, I n Episode 8 He even made his decision. So Zoey is just another conlflict the game does not need.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
After the end of season 2, DPC wrote that he wanted to present the next story in a completely new light. If his new vision looks like an Interlude, then probably many will be upset. In the Interlude, there was more emphasis on relationships than on obscene content. On the other hand, the emphasis on relationships will destroy that unique atmosphere of student life and make the story more serious.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I think this game received more than 500 thousand visits yesterday because there was not so much difference with Milfy City and now it almost has a difference of 1 million visits

Reactions: lipe2410
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes