darji

Nov 3, 2021
After the end of season 2, DPC wrote that he wanted to present the next story in a completely new light. If his new vision looks like an Interlude, then probably many will be upset. In the Interlude, there was more emphasis on relationships than on obscene content. On the other hand, the emphasis on relationships will destroy that unique atmosphere of student life and make the story more serious.
I always played like that after meeting Bella. And the whole Episode 8 was about making a decision who to go for. So I do not think that the Interlude did this as well. The whole game is about growing up how your wild life will change after meeting the right person etc. For some it is to move on like with Bella and her marriage.

Zoey does not change anything IMO. She jsut comes in to get more drama that is not really needed. I love this game and personally it was my GOTY overall sicne it was such a huge surprise for me and an introduction of this "industry" but this was pretty weak for me.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Is she? Yes she was his first love but otherwise? Nothing she did was actually influencing her in such a way. his college life plays a huge part in his development. The women he met there were more influencial in his life than Zoey ever was. He did not start plaiyng the guitar because of her. He did not start drawing. Nothing she did in this interlude was infleuncing him. They just moved on after she left.
You're forgetting something. The interlude is a flashback, and Zoey cannot yet influence the MC's college life.:rolleyes:
Zoey has influenced the MC in the past. For example, she has boosted his confidence. (y)

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Is she? Yes she was his first love but otherwise? Nothing she did was actually influencing her in such a way. his college life plays a huge part in his development. The women he met there were more influencial in his life than Zoey ever was. He did not start plaiyng the guitar because of her. He did not start drawing. Nothing she did in this interlude was infleuncing him. They just moved on after she left.
Zoey helped MC with his shyness, she helped him overcome his introvert personality.

So in a way, the MC gets so much pussy thanks to Zoey :KEK:

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Her picture on Rooster, led our MC to assume she had moved on. That she had a boyfriend now, That he had lost her. That was the final nail on his broken heart.

Now we know the story behind the Rooster post, now we know that Zoey isn't the bad guy. Now we will have to wait for the MC to learn that and see what damage that does. MC and Josey wouldn't happen if the post by Ems hadn't happened... Yeah, the freaking photo is relevant as fuck...
Let's be real for a second, only reason Zoey didn't fuck anyone in her dream world is 'cause ntr. It's ludicrous at best that she went dry for however long that was, if nothing else because the childish way she chose to get over the MC would have 100% lead her to pursue someone else in the effort.

Having said that, i'd like to believe MC would have moved on anyhow. That she had no other relationshiop doesn't really change the fact that girl unilaterally decided an abstract dream was worth more to her than her family and supposed best friend.

It'd be pretty pathetic, other than eye-rolling, if in the coming updates DCP wrote MC as still being hang up on this girl, just cause two days before getting evicted she remembered about her mom and him.

But then again, Maya. So for the first time since this game came out, i ain't too optimistic.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I think Zoey will become the new Maya. She will be imposed and the whole season 3 will revolve around her and MC's relationship. It's obvious. The final twist will be a choice between Zoey and a LI. The whole third season doesn't make sense if we didn't have to test our feelings on the strength of who Zoey could be. The interlude will be just an introduction, Zoey will be fully revealed in season 3.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
DPC wrote in discord that the Interlude is the first story he wrote. When he was working as a programmer and was bored, he wrote a story and postponed it. When he got acquainted with visual novels and began to develop them himself, he decided to include it in BAD as a separate story unrelated to the main plot.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
I am hopeful, and have been for some time, that the MC can end with up to 3 Girls. Keyword "Orange Sky". My MC has so far 2 Orange Girls bound to him. Of course these are Josy and Maya. :rolleyes:

Who will be the 3 Girl? For my MC there is actually only Zoey in question.:love:(y)
1jPt.gif :KEK:

You know that is not a possible outcome in a DPC product... so don't make up dreams about this... in the end ( I even doubt there will be a J&M ) you will be with one or none :p:LOL:

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
I think it's understandable that people are angry, after 8 episodes they have their favorites already and want more content with them and not a whole, even tho shorter, episode dedicated to essentially new characters backstory that's gonna take away time from the "normal" episode. In my opinion, this would've been much better if it was more streamlined and actually part of episode 9 when Zoey's telling MC what she's been up to this whole time or something like that. The way it's done now just doesn't make much sense to me.

NyVar

May 23, 2020
I got a huge shock reading all these negative comments :oops: I mean, what the actual fuck?!
I loved this interlude! Be it a female protagonist or not.
A free spirit can be just that and not be a communal fuckhole or a slut aswell. I cannot fathom why ppl would think that as a HUGE impossibility. I actually personally know more free spirits that are not sluts than i do that actually are. That's just me, but i know for sure my friends are not the only ones in this world who are like that.

I think this interlude is the perfect addition to the series, and whichever route one is on it's a viable continuation if MC desides to give in to his feelings for her, or just dont give a fuck at all. She is his first love. and when not ended in a disaster, its impossible to not have the ability to rekindle that flame.

I personally cannot wait to find out what the next episode unfolds!! Just crossing my fingers we wont have to wait another 6months for it :( Not complaining - Just too damn impatient :p

So, HUUGE(!!) thanks to DPK and his team!

AssMan14

Feb 10, 2022
Idk guys, why you so mad, Interlude is just a kind of break for DPC, it's like Acting Lessons, but with better animations and graphics. Halloween and your LI will not run away, Zoey and MC still have conflicting feelings for each other, until the end of misunderstanding whether they were best friends or something more. Everything will depend on the player in episode 9.

z-chord.png

Leonin

Dec 6, 2018
I enjoyed the interlude. It felt like a good spin off episode and I would have been down for a game of Zoey having lots of sex with many different people as she learns to be a surfing tattoo artist in San Deigo. I am not sure what drama she will bring into this game. Of the wall theory she starts dating Neil and gives the MC a sibling. She seems more like a person the MC would meet up with every few years for a quick romp and a discussion of how their lives are going then a current LI.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
It's gonna fucking hurt, that's all I know... LOL
Since this result is barely a surprise... what is there that actually hurts when it's time ? :p By then you must have come to terms with this... if not you still knew it was coming :whistle:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes