shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Oi ! shazba !!! Where the fuck did the lemon dicked Zoey vanished ??? :eek: :eek: :eek:
:LOL::ROFLMAO::KEK:
Or maybe the lemon dick dropped off ???!!! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Lemon DIK Zoey was temporary. After all the work OFT did when I called on the ghost of lemonfreak at the suggestion that Zoey was trans, I had to honor his work for a while. But since the Interlude has now dropped, no need for any more subliminal hype. So it's back to Yoko dancing to MKTO's Classic.

• Hey there
  • Sad
Reactions: OFT and sixart

StarKid

May 31, 2017
Once again i need to stop setting my expectations on a new release by reading the comments. They are almost always immature overreacting. The Interlude was great and got me to actually like Zoey than be completly non interested in her so its done its job.

sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
Lemon DIK Zoey was temporary. After all the work OFT did when I called on the ghost of lemonfreak at the suggestion that Zoey was trans, I had to honor his work for a while. But since the Interlude has now dropped, no need to more any more subliminal hype. So it's back to Yoko dancing to MKTO's Classic.
In other words the lemon dick dropped off :KEK:
No problem with Yoko at all ;)

• Sad
Reactions: shazba
Aug 26, 2019
Not sure if someone else has done this, but just thought I'd post a contrast between Episode 3 Zoey and the Interlude Zoey:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good to see the update has her looking a little less like a crack whore than the original...
There really aren't equivalent shots here, but these might be close enough. Original Zoey looks ok, but in this particular shot, Interlude Zoey looked like a fucking lizard. I don't know why, but she made me think of this guy:
Not a huge difference there, but Interlude Zoey's face is slightly less harsh looking.

All in all, there hasn't been a huge makeover, just better quality renders and slightly less of an addict look.

And here's a nice shot to finish on.
Idk but to me Zoey looks better with clothes on than naked

darji

Nov 3, 2021
DPC wrote in discord that the Interlude is the first story he wrote. When he was working as a programmer and was bored, he wrote a story and postponed it. When he got acquainted with visual novels and began to develop them himself, he decided to include it in BAD as a separate story unrelated to the main plot.
And this is how it feels. I feels like a sidestory and after the cliffhanger of Episode 8 it feels kind of bad timing for this. I actually would have integrated in a short version in one Episode when he tells his LI about his past or as Some prologue story when BAD has been completed to have also time thinking about a new project if he wants to do it.

And I think this is why many people see this as a negatvive thing. People wanted to play Episode 9 instead.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Why don't you use the message he sent you as a sig?
Sorry needed to quote something ;)
Anyway, now it's clear they all called you crazy but you've been right all the time, it's only fair to get you that 3some you always wanted (or anyway last time in this thread, although Quinn needed to manage some restaurant so a replacement was needed, but finally here's the girls volunteering! Cheers mate! ;)

thewanted2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: AchedCroissant
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes