anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022
but when a man does it, there are fewer problems in calling him an asshole, and there is less effort to find justifications.
Yep, the proper reaction from the GF at that point is to send him packing or offer to be "just friends" (dump him...) ergo logic dictates that the same MO should be followed.

IcemanVincy85

Nov 14, 2020
but when a man does it, there are fewer problems in calling him an asshole, and there is less effort to find justifications.
Well, I know my flaws and i've never date someone like me...don't know what you want is normal between 18 and 20 years old: they're young and they want to experiment things and don't think about the outcome of their actions. I was so shy and stupid back then...life is good when you don't think too much. When you become "old and wise" life is so boring ahah :sneaky: :cool:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
If you don't think that men demonstrate these same troubling behaviors in their relationships it is only because you have never dated them.
Surely you're lying. I always wanted to be gay so i wouldnt have to deal with women's bs
We need a Bianca preview to change the topic from Zoey
Oh boy..... be ready for adding Derek, Chad, Troy, Caleb and Patrick as LI's.... But be happy it's no longer about Zoey! ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, I know my flaws and i've never date someone like me...don't know what you want is normal between 18 and 20 years old: they're young and they want to experiment things and don't think about the outcome of their actions. I was so shy and stupid back then...life is good when you don't think too much. When you become "old and wise" life is so boring ahah :sneaky: :cool:
If you do something stupid when you're 18, it's still stupid; there is no such thing as plenary indulgence for age.
then you, and the society, can be more or less indulgent on the consequences

bullying is a typical behavior of children and adolescents, it does not become soft and cuddly because the "young" do it

MC thinking about dropping out of college because he has an obnoxious and gruff roommate is as stupid as Zoey thinking it's her destiny to learn to surf

Jun@id

Oct 21, 2019
Hey can you guyzz please repost the Season 1-2 Android version, the Android version was removed from the mega server.....
It will be big help if you do so.....

Reactions: Jauvitu

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I reported this bug earlier to DPC:

I'm seeing weird issues in the Interlude with the rollback when selecting choices. If I pick a specific choice, then immediately roll back to the choice then roll forward again, the dialogue or action is sometimes not what I picked. Also, the selections influence what will automatically be chosen during roll forwards.

Examples:

For the first choice, if I select "Encourage him" and Zoey says "I know you have it in you...", then roll back and then roll forward, her dialogue changes to "You pedal like a girl!" However, if you select "Such a girl!" instead, then roll back then forward, the dialogue matches your choice.

Also, the history of choices seems to influence the "default" selection during the roll forward. If you select the "DIK" version for Zoey's first three dialogue choices, then when you get to the choice of "Talk back" or "Apologize" the roll forward answer will be different than if you had selected all "Chick" choices previously.

It also does the roll back/forward change for the choice of "Calm her down" or "Take her phone," which leads to two different scenes, not just two different dialogues.

If you haven't come across it already, here's the fastest way to see it at the start of the game:

Select the first choice:

screenshot0005.png

You get this:

screenshot0007.png

Roll back then roll forward, and you get this:

screenshot0008.png

DPC says he found the problem and it will be fixed for the next version. But something bothers me about that second part of my report, in which the dialogues match the style of selections which preceeds them. It's almost as if Zoey might have a backend DIK or Chick affinity or status.

So, a request for the βββs in the room - do you see anything in the code that either tracks Zoey's personality or implies such a tracking?

Side personal admission: I'm no stranger to coding, but it's been a very long time. And while I'm sure if I saw the full code for BaDIK it would be something I could follow, I haven't taken the time to learn how to decompile it, much less find the time to comb through it. So I rely on others to look under the hood, which completely contradicts my DIY and computer nerd nature. In short...

This is embarassing.png

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I see what you are saying, but I'm not sure that it's true. Everybody rationalizes and builds a narrative where they are the hero of their own story. This is what makes couple's therapy so challenging. Men and women alike are capable of redefining a relationship in their own mind and neglect to tell their partner. They are both likely to be confused when lines are blurry in a relationship. They both have a tendency to take their partner for granted at a certain point. And when things go wrong, they both find a way to make it someone else's fault.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
do you see anything in the code that either tracks Zoey's personality or implies such a tracking?
Well, there are 3 True/False variables that are carried forward from this Interlude: emma_calm, emma_cluck and zoey_dik, so it would seem to me that DPC WILL have something affected by Zoey's personality. We'll see whether that is impractical or not.
There ya go :)

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
If you do something stupid when you're 18, it's still stupid; there is no such thing as plenary indulgence for age.
then you, and the society, can be more or less indulgent on the consequences

bullying is a typical behavior of children and adolescents, it does not become soft and cuddly because the "young" do it

MC thinking about dropping out of college because he has an obnoxious and gruff roommate is as stupid as Zoey thinking it's her destiny to learn to surf
Well arent you a ray of sunshine... halfway expected you to bash religion and sports too while you're at it.

Now lets go over what you said. The MC "thinking" about leaving college is not even remotely close to being stupid, its a thought process, we have about 35.000 of those a day, give or take a few. MC leaving college, now that wouldve been stupid.

Destiny...unless my search decieved me, that word doesnt appear once in the entire interlude. Destiny is an outcome independed of choice, and I, for the life of me, cant even fathom a guess how you arrived there, when the entire first 25% are about Zoey explaining that surfing has always been her DREAM, her grandma supported her DREAM, and she ends up making the choice to follow her DREAM. A concept which is cherrished by at least one country that I know of and fail or succeed, rarely considered to be stupid.

So dont be so negative bro, its all good !

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
What is meant with emma_cluck ? The answer to it as " It's too late " and co ? Coz that cluck happened either way
You can talk or take the phone, talk will give emma calm true. After you take the phone you can delete the post or get back, one of these options will give the emma cluck true. (not sure wich one but my guess is get back gives the Emma cluck true)
You might have posted her private pic's on her rooster before you flushed the phone.... Atleast Zoey did! What a B.... ! ;)

Reactions: sixart

zeromike

Apr 24, 2021
If you don't think that men demonstrate these same troubling behaviors in their relationships it is only because you have never dated them.
Lol ok. Well Tremelo's imaginary boyfriend/fuck buddy didn't come back after a drama filled attempt at becoming a professional dancer. Who cares about what guys do lol? The story is she has some problems and then bing! "lightbulb moment" I'll go surprise my friend or whatever the hell is he is to her. I've had women come back when they have problems-it is always the same story so for me the actual story isn't appealing. It wasn't supposed to be the definitive very last comment about human conduct.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
01. my MC is not a fuck friend of Sage and still gets the picture sent by Sage.:rolleyes:

02. the MC does not get nervous when the Pink Rose Girls enter locker room. The MC is full of respect. What does he say to that? He just wants to give the girls enough space to prepare for their work.:rolleyes:
1. I already clarified that one of the photos was sent by a Sage who likes the MC, and that's the only instance. It wasn't even a nude picture either. Just a photo of her ass in some panties

2. You can pretty much tell that he's a little jittery. He's not stumbling over himself or anything. But he makes the clarification that the girls are changing to show respect and he shouldn't go in because of that. One the dialogue options is to say the girls are making him nervous...

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Lol ok. Well Tremelo's imaginary boyfriend/fuck buddy didn't come back after a drama filled attempt at becoming a professional dancer. Who cares about what guys do lol? The story is she has some problems and then bing! "lightbulb moment" I'll go surprise my friend or whatever the hell is he is to her. I've had women come back when they have problems-it is always the same story so for me the actual story isn't appealing. It wasn't supposed to be the definitive very last comment about human conduct.
Hey now. It is just all about framing. Turning Zoey into an avatar for every woman that did you wrong is just as unwarranted as those who would be clucking their tongue at Tremolo for being fuckboi supreme. People leave and come back. Fall in and out of love. Fuck the wrong people for the wrong reasons. You don't need to ascribe nefarious gendered intentions built only on your own bitterness and dissatisfaction. It's not healthy, buddy. It will drag you down.

Reactions: Tumblingjoint
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes