AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Finally got a chance to play the interlude and I must say I didn't hate it at all. I think for Me the interlude did its job, I'm definitely more interested in Zoey's path now after getting to see an in depth look into her life and her personality (which we can shape, I think that was pretty cool) overall it was a breath of fresh air playing as her... the Dik choices sorta reminded me of Chloe Price lol.

It also appears that Tremelo is still the only guy she had sex with so I'm really interested to see how she'll react to manwhore Tremolo lol.

anon2323j

Feb 8, 2022

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
how can i play it ? i have download it but there is nothing shows how to start the game
What if it's last time ?
I usually try pressing anything that looks like a game pictogram and that has a .exe extension, so far it often works and i did not format my harddisc or started WWIII, could be i'm just lucky, but try it! Just live life to the fullest, each day can be our last! Even Sixart is wrong sometimes! (i hope) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: sixart

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
to this of the game however we have also made a choice on the LI, who we like we have declared it playing, even before the choice of chapter 8.

We don't know Zoey at all, so we might as well make her more similar (as far as the dialogues are concerned) to what we like or to what we don't like.

if I think I don't give in to her temptation, then all in all making her act like a bitch helps, on the contrary if I'm still interested maybe I prefer her to be a more civilized person

but I'm talking mainly in terms of personal taste, not in terms of game affinity, in the end it seems that Zoey's affinity might not even be there in the next chapters and the only choice that should definitely matter, I think always in terms of dialogues, is whether to return the wrong to Emma or not.
To be fair making a choice is a choice, the player doesn't have to pick anyone up to this point. Whether or not that's a definitive cut off point for the LIs is anyone's guess right now.

Your right, we haven't known Zoey at all until now, that's the problem. To me it seems like he meant to add her in much sooner and by the time he realized that it was too late. She is given this little side story like something telltale would do seemingly just to try and make the player form some sort of connection with her. Something that has happened naturally while interacting with every other LI up to this point.

With her it's just feels so forced and one little interlude hasn't made me think about the choice I made at the end because with that LI I have an actual stake in everything we have been through together. Zoey has been a footnote since day one and seeing a handful of scenes about what she has been up to isn't nearly enough to form any kind of a bond with her character.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To be fair making a choice is a choice, the player doesn't have to pick anyone up to this point. Whether or not that's a definitive cut off point for the LIs is anyone's guess right now.

Your right, we haven't known Zoey at all until now, that's the problem. To me it seems like he meant to add her in much sooner and by the time he realized that it was too late. She is given this little side story like something telltale would do seemingly just to try and make the player form some sort of connection with her. Something that has happened naturally while interacting with every other LI up to this point.

With her it's just feels so forced and one little interlude hasn't made me think about the choice I made at the end because with that LI I have an actual stake in everything we have been through together. Zoey has been a footnote since day one and seeing a handful of scenes about what she has been up to isn't nearly enough to form any kind of a bond with her character.
love is eternal as long as it lasts. no choice is definitive, count the players who after choosing Jill have been rejected.

MC was convinced of his choice, but the arrival of an ex is an event that changes the cards on the table, so as a development is credible. the doubt, not necessarily the change of choice

then on the success of the interlude I agree with you, DPC did not sell me Zoey, it was an almost impossible task and I find the result good, but personally it was not enough, a little for the problem of excessive compression, but in general because I did not see anything particularly interesting that I had not already seen in BADIK

Samothrace73

Sep 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I love this game, and I was blocked on Patreon from you right after increasing my pledge to 25$ level, not sure what happened, other than I found this game from here.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes