Spettet

Nov 9, 2021
Damn.. Awesome game.. Bought this and acting lessons of steam a while ago, but didn't really play them before now. Got into the first open roam bit and lost interest trying to figure out what to click, but the open roam parts aren't that big in here, so it's mostly a visual novel, which I like.. Good looking girls, great looking graphics and animations.. Not too much story between lewd content, and a fun story..

Creds to DrPinkCake ;)

Reactions: shazba

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
This is a pirate site. Why would you mention this place anywhere else? :WaitWhat:
You might download stuff here, but it IS still a massive community for AVN fans, and a forum, meaning a place for discussion aswell. Not all people that roam here download all the games they play, but they sure can talk about them more freely here, without getting the boot from discord channels if you say nay to a dev's yay.

And some of us get tired of the constant dev cock sucking most fans do on the official discord channels.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
love is eternal as long as it lasts. no choice is definitive, count the players who after choosing Jill have been rejected.

MC was convinced of his choice, but the arrival of an ex is an event that changes the cards on the table, so as a development is credible. the doubt, not necessarily the change of choice
But why? Why would the MC think the cards have changed just because his ex returns? That's what I don't quite get.

I realize the MC didn't expect Zoey to return now, but he does remember how he felt about her. The whole point of the crossroads was that someone was going to get hurt if the MC kept pursuing multiple girls. He (supposedly) searched his heart and decided which girl was right for him - if any.

Assuming he did pick a girl(s), doesn't that imply he's at least as serious about her as he was about Zoey? If so, then trying to pursue Zoey now will only end in someone getting hurt; that's not a new card, it's just another copy of an existing card. If not, shouldn't that have been the clue that none of these relationships were ready for prime time? He knows this isn't what true love feels like, so at that point he's just leading the girl on for sex - which should be what the Others path is for.

To me, this is the big sticking point. Zoey's return just isn't enough to justify rethinking what was portrayed as a major decision. I understand the MC is surprised and will likely have to deal with some old baggage, but that's a far cry from reshuffling the whole deck. If the MC isn't going to agonize over, say, breaking up with Sage to pursue Jill, he shouldn't agonize over formalizing his breakup with Zoey, either. To do so would only indicate the crossroad was as trivial as it was forced.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
But why? Why would the MC think the cards have changed just because his ex returns? That's what I don't quite get.

I realize the MC didn't expect Zoey to return now, but he does remember how he felt about her. The whole point of the crossroads was that someone was going to get hurt if the MC kept pursuing multiple girls. He (supposedly) searched his heart and decided which girl was right for him - if any.

Assuming he did pick a girl(s), doesn't that imply he's at least as serious about her as he was about Zoey? If so, then trying to pursue Zoey now will only end in someone getting hurt; that's not a new card, it's just another copy of an existing card. If not, shouldn't that have been the clue that none of these relationships were ready for prime time? He knows this isn't what true love feels like, so at that point he's just leading the girl on for sex - which should be what the Others path is for.

To me, this is the big sticking point. Zoey's return just isn't enough to justify rethinking what was portrayed as a major decision. I understand the MC is surprised and will likely have to deal with some old baggage, but that's a far cry from reshuffling the whole deck. If the MC isn't going to agonize over, say, breaking up with Sage to pursue Jill, he shouldn't agonize over formalizing his breakup with Zoey, either. To do so would only indicate the crossroad was as trivial as it was forced.
I agree with you, but we're talking about the MC who got outraged about Josy and Maya's relationship, while he himself could be getting into other girls' pants left and right.

He is more mature now but it may not be enough, I've seen it happen irl, couples who have been together for years, then a sudden ex reappears and fucks everything up. Zoey's still fresh on MC's mind so he'll be even more vulnerable to those type of internal conflicts... I just hope DPC gives us players the final say in the matter and doesn't force us into temporary break-ups right after we've chosen a LI.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

Yeah, iam with you... and i think the return of Zoey should have happended long time ago, or not at all... best timing for a Zoey comeback to even consider her a possible Loveinterest would be between Chapter 5 and 6 maybe. At this time the MC was still "figurering" everything out... At chapter 7 the way ahead was already clear. Either you decide to be with one girl in the furutre or not. In Chapter 8 the final decision has to be made and the timing was overall right for that, but a little rushed overall in the "storytelling" part for the romance. And now Zoey is back... yeah, well... go back to St Diego girl? Dont care... its too late for that...

Iam with most people around here, and dont think the decision in after chapter 8 was "final" for the whole game... of course the relationship can break, and other things can happen... but to throw Zoey back in the game at this point and the MC will say "oh zoey is back, fuck you Jill, Josy, Maya, Sage, Bella" ??? well... nope... not gonna work. We are in a state where the MC has DEEP feelings for the chosen Loveinterest... well even deeper than for Zoey. Only Zoey Lovepath i see will be if youre playing the "others" route. I play every route of course, want to see everything... but i have my favorites (Jill, Josy) and there is just no way even thinking to betray one of them just for Zoeys Comeback... nuh nuh... I only would do that to get the 100% scenes/pics if this would be the case :D

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

It seems to me that what is not credible is episode 8 and not the interlude and its consequent dilemma.
The cross road was so poorly executed that it is not believable at all, that choice is weak and almost meaningless.
The doubt created from what was told in the interlude is much better handled than "the decision" was. Besides this doubt doesn't involve the MC yet, we could believe from what we saw that the MC has unfinished business, but maybe it's not, it's just an excuse for Zoet to chase the MC, like Ems to Bret.

STNeish

Mar 20, 2020
The problem I see with this interlude is that it's so disconnected from the main story. I have no investment in any of the characters.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020

The idea is that he never got closure. She left, then ghosted him and moved on. You never know how much you need closure until it's made available to you. If anything, that's why the cards have changed.

Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020
When talking to Maya and Josy I only got 2 options of friendzoning them and trying something else but with the last one they reject MC, I've read that it is possible more outcomes and even the 3 way relation, is it possible or not? And if it is, how to get is I did not reject neither and try to get most of the point with each.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
When talking to Maya and Josy I only got 2 options of friendzoning them and trying something else but with the last one they reject MC, I've read that it is possible more outcomes and even the 3 way relation, is it possible or not? And if it is, how to get is I did not reject neither and try to get most of the point with each.
you have to be CHICK or NEUTRAL, with that you are not rejected if you choose the option to go for something else.
You also have to complete the lewd scene of Josy and Maya.

Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020
you have to be CHICK or NEUTRAL, with that you are not rejected if you choose the option to go for something else.
You also have to complete the lewd scene of Josy and Maya.
So only if CHICH or NEUTRAL? Damm, that sucks, does it affect the rest of story? Like not more scenes with them?

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
So only if CHICH or NEUTRAL? Damm, that sucks, does it affect the rest of story? Like not more scenes with them?
They remain part of the core of the story. But if you're looking for lewd scenes, no, if they reject you or remain friends, there aren't any.

Edit, once the election is over you can become DIK again, so far you will only lose one option within a scene.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes