Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
I agree with you, but we're talking about the MC who got outraged about Josy and Maya's relationship, while he himself could be getting into other girls' pants left and right.

He is more mature now but it may not be enough, I've seen it happen irl, couples who have been together for years, then a sudden ex reappears and fucks everything up. Zoey's still fresh on MC's mind so he'll be even more vulnerable to those type of internal conflicts... I just hope DPC gives us players the final say in the matter and doesn't force us into temporary break-ups right after we've chosen a LI.
To be honest, i have the vain hope we'll be able to avoid all that shit altogether. Afterall Maya and Josy were made as optional as Quinn in S2 despite playing pretty pretty major roles in S1, so DPC might just stick to what he's learned from all that controversy and not assume everyone will be okay with the MC turning into a massive sucker for a couple episodes because the interlude exists.

terirheken

Jan 7, 2019
This is a pirate site. Why would you mention this place anywhere else? :WaitWhat:
You do know that the whole site is actually searchable via google, right?
So if site admins want to keep it "secret" they'd need to get robots from Google (that's how I initially found the site^^) and other search engines out. The site is also linked and mentioned in many other forums and even on certain steam games

• Angry
Reactions: Asmodeus34

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
But why? Why would the MC think the cards have changed just because his ex returns? That's what I don't quite get.

I realize the MC didn't expect Zoey to return now, but he does remember how he felt about her. The whole point of the crossroads was that someone was going to get hurt if the MC kept pursuing multiple girls. He (supposedly) searched his heart and decided which girl was right for him - if any.

Assuming he did pick a girl(s), doesn't that imply he's at least as serious about her as he was about Zoey? If so, then trying to pursue Zoey now will only end in someone getting hurt; that's not a new card, it's just another copy of an existing card. If not, shouldn't that have been the clue that none of these relationships were ready for prime time? He knows this isn't what true love feels like, so at that point he's just leading the girl on for sex - which should be what the Others path is for.

To me, this is the big sticking point. Zoey's return just isn't enough to justify rethinking what was portrayed as a major decision. I understand the MC is surprised and will likely have to deal with some old baggage, but that's a far cry from reshuffling the whole deck. If the MC isn't going to agonize over, say, breaking up with Sage to pursue Jill, he shouldn't agonize over formalizing his breakup with Zoey, either. To do so would only indicate the crossroad was as trivial as it was forced.
I agree with you, but we're talking about the MC who got outraged about Josy and Maya's relationship, while he himself could be getting into other girls' pants left and right.

He is more mature now but it may not be enough, I've seen it happen irl, couples who have been together for years, then a sudden ex reappears and fucks everything up. Zoey's still fresh on MC's mind so he'll be even more vulnerable to those type of internal conflicts... I just hope DPC gives us players the final say in the matter and doesn't force us into temporary break-ups right after we've chosen a LI.
Yeah, iam with you... and i think the return of Zoey should have happended long time ago, or not at all... best timing for a Zoey comeback to even consider her a possible Loveinterest would be between Chapter 5 and 6 maybe. At this time the MC was still "figurering" everything out... At chapter 7 the way ahead was already clear. Either you decide to be with one girl in the furutre or not. In Chapter 8 the final decision has to be made and the timing was overall right for that, but a little rushed overall in the "storytelling" part for the romance. And now Zoey is back... yeah, well... go back to St Diego girl? Dont care... its too late for that...

Iam with most people around here, and dont think the decision in after chapter 8 was "final" for the whole game... of course the relationship can break, and other things can happen... but to throw Zoey back in the game at this point and the MC will say "oh zoey is back, fuck you Jill, Josy, Maya, Sage, Bella" ??? well... nope... not gonna work. We are in a state where the MC has DEEP feelings for the chosen Loveinterest... well even deeper than for Zoey. Only Zoey Lovepath i see will be if youre playing the "others" route. I play every route of course, want to see everything... but i have my favorites (Jill, Josy) and there is just no way even thinking to betray one of them just for Zoeys Comeback... nuh nuh... I only would do that to get the 100% scenes/pics if this would be the case :D
It seems to me that what is not credible is episode 8 and not the interlude and its consequent dilemma.
The cross road was so poorly executed that it is not believable at all, that choice is weak and almost meaningless.
The doubt created from what was told in the interlude is much better handled than "the decision" was. Besides this doubt doesn't involve the MC yet, we could believe from what we saw that the MC has unfinished business, but maybe it's not, it's just an excuse for Zoet to chase the MC, like Ems to Bret.
The idea is that he never got closure. She left, then ghosted him and moved on. You never know how much you need closure until it's made available to you. If anything, that's why the cards have changed.
Remember Zoey hadn't intended to end her relationship with the mc for good. She wanted him to go with her. And then when he chose to finish high school, she was still hoping he'd join her later.

Things got muddied when Zoey got lousy advice from her new friends and when the mc got the impression she'd found a new boyfriend.

But initially, and finally, Zoey actually wanted to be with Fuckface.

So that's why she returned in the end, when she realised her dream was nonsense and she was already happy before.

To ask, "Why now?", well shit happens when it happens. Often it happens when it's not very convenient (of course it would have been more convenient if she'd been around all along for the mc to line her up all the girls he liked and make his choice, but this isn't "The Bachelor"...).

When the mc made his choice, it only included the girls he had in front of him. It wasn't a surprise that he finally decided to stop stringing the girls along, he'd been feeling guilty about doing it for a while, so because he did like them, he decided to let them go. He may be a DIK, but overall he's a good guy.

But now Zoey arrives when the mc has moved on, except the only reason he moved on was because he thought she moved on. If that misunderstanding hadn't happened, the mc may have ended up travelling to San Diego and this would have been a completely different story.

But that didn't happen, and now it's going to get complicated.

And one of the main reasons for the complication is that Zoey has come back because she wants to be with the mc.

That's a big difference when compared with the rest of the LIs.
  • Jill kinda fell into a relationship with the mc. She's nice to him and all that, but until the end of episode 8, it's not like she's heavily pursuing him,
  • Bella spent half her time with the mc trying to fend him off and then giving into her own need for sexual attention. If the mc dumps her, she's sad but she'll get over it,
  • Josy really likes the mc but she's pretty much just going with the flow (although of all the main LIs, she seems to be in love with him the most),
  • Maya is mostly wrapped up in her own feelings, amazed that she's actually not a lesbian and also just seeing where things will take them; and
  • Sage has actually been very forward towards the mc, but she's hardly phased at all when he denies her advances or ends things with her.
But Zoey is coming back for the mc, he's what she wants in her future. She's not going to give up without a fight.

Of course the mc could just tell her to fuck off, and I'm sure some players would like just that, but I doubt very much that's what's in store for the game. I'd be surprised if she's just going to be a cameo in the next episode.

The fact that she finished high school via correspondence means she's set up to somehow become part of B&R.

So my guess is she's here to stay. She is going to rock the boat a bit, but in the end I wouldn't be worried about not being able stay with the LI of your choosing, it's just more drama. That's pretty much what this game is all about anyway.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Exactly, but I also opted to pledge and support, but got blocked. Plus sent an apology to them for that.
Belive. He will refuse support in no time and without give a shit if the person even mentioned this site. I luxury he can take for already swimming his ass on money.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Remember Zoey hadn't intended to end her relationship with the mc for good. She wanted him to go with her. And then when he chose to finish high school, she was still hoping he'd join her later.

Things got muddied when Zoey got lousy advice from her new friends and when the mc got the impression she'd found a new boyfriend.

So that's why she returned in the end, when she realised her dream was nonsense and she was already happy before.

To ask, "Why now?", well shit happens when it happens. Often it happens when it's not very convenient (of course it would have been more convenient if she'd been around all along for the mc to line her up all the girls he liked and make his choice, but this isn't "The Bachelor"...).

When the mc made his choice, it only included the girls he had in front of him. It wasn't a surprise that he finally decided to stop stringing the girls along, he'd been feeling guilty about doing it for a while, so because he did like them, he decided to let them go. He may be a DIK, but overall he's a good guy.

But now Zoey arrives when the mc has moved on, except the only reason he moved on was because he thought she moved on. If that misunderstanding hadn't happened, the mc may have ended up travelling to San Diego and this would have been a completely different story.

And one of the main reasons for the complication is that Zoey has come back because she wants to be with the mc.

• Jill kinda fell into a relationship with the mc. She's nice to him and all that, but until the end of episode 8, it's not like she's heavily pursuing him,
  • Bella spent half her time with the mc trying to fend him off and then giving into her own need for sexual attention. If the mc dumps her, she's sad but she'll get over it,
  • Josy really likes the mc but she's pretty much just going with the flow (although of all the main LIs, she seems to be in love with him the most),
  • Maya is mostly wrapped up in her own feelings, amazed that she's actually not a lesbian and also just seeing where things will take them; and
  • Sage has actually been very forward towards the mc, but she's hardly phased at all when he denies her advances or ends things with her.
But Zoey is coming back for the mc, he's what she wants in her future. She's not going to give up without a fight.

Of course the mc could just tell her to fuck off, and I'm sure some players would like just that, but I doubt very much that's what's in store for the game. I'd be surprised if she's just going to be a cameo in the next episode.

The fact that she finished high school via correspondence means she's set up to somehow become art of B&R.

So my guess is she's here to stay. She is going to rock the boat a bit, but in the end I wouldn't be worried about not being able stay with the LI of your choosing, it's just more drama. That's pretty much what this game is all about anyway.
I agree on almost everything, except for the description of each LI, each one of them has pursued the MC in their own way and with their own personality on top of it, with their emotional backpacks and their wounds.
While Zoey wanted the MC to follow her on her adventure, she herself didn't know why, just as the MC didn't know how to tell Bella if Zoey was her best friend or her love, Zoey couldn't even say the MC was her boyfriend...he was her best friend who happened to fuck her.
And yet I agree that shit happens when shit happens, and after being in the wrong position, she took off "home blindness" and is now a force to be reckoned with.

Garen

May 6, 2017
Dude, that's the Imperial Japanese flag, fuck off with that shit.

Jesus Christ, what is wrong with you?
Unlike the Nazis who had a flag made to represent their ideology, the Rising Sun flag has been part of Japan long before they invaded the rest of Asia.

At that point, you might as well ask the UK and other Europeans to remove their flags given their history with colonisation.

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
This thread really is too big to find anything in it, haha.

At the end of episode 8 there's that cutscene showing the DIK house at halloween, then they show something sitting on the porch with a "Dun dun dunnnn!!!!!" type sound.

What on earth was that thing? I couldn't tell.

xiaofein

Nov 21, 2021
This thread really is too big to find anything in it, haha.

At the end of episode 8 there's that cutscene showing the DIK house at halloween, then they show something sitting on the porch with a "Dun dun dunnnn!!!!!" type sound.

What on earth was that thing? I couldn't tell.
I think it just a signal about the Halloween party.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
It seems to me that what is not credible is episode 8 and not the interlude and its consequent dilemma.
The cross road was so poorly executed that it is not believable at all, that choice is weak and almost meaningless.
The doubt created from what was told in the interlude is much better handled than "the decision" was. Besides this doubt doesn't involve the MC yet, we could believe from what we saw that the MC has unfinished business, but maybe it's not, it's just an excuse for Zoet to chase the MC, like Ems to Bret.
I'm kinda with you that the picking one girl thing seemed like a false choice for fake drama, but it made me feel some kind of way so it wasn't all bad. I just don't think that it closes any books if you know what I mean. My feeling on why it feel flat with so many people is that it wasn't like any of the girls were asking him to do it. Bella saw him as a boy toy. Sage a fuckbuddy. Josy and Maya concretely asked to have an open relationship for obvious reasons. Jill was just perpetually confused and apprehensive about even dating, much less commitment. So Tremolo had zero pressure from anybody to make a decision. So without any kind of motivation other than a conversation over breakfast with the two most wanton and maladjusted couples he could find he decided he wanted desperately to be a part of a couple. What what what? So it is hard to think that this impulsive decision is going to stick, especially since he didn't even bother to tell Maya and Josy one way or another if he chose them or not.

TLDR; this one true pairing choice from CH8 is probably not going to be the status quo and nobody should be worried about Zoey ruining anything. Life is going to do the job for her.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021

The fact that she finished high school via correspondence means she's set up to somehow become art of B&R.

Shaz... not even mentioning Quinn with the other LIs? Extremely unbased post, downvoted + unsubscribed + reported :KEK:

I agree with your overall conclusion about Zoey's inclusion being drama bait, but people seem to be under some misapprehensions about Zoey and the MC's relationship. Maybe they misread the Interlude or are reading past the text and into the context deeper than I am, but Zoey didn't think they were in a relationship at all, like literally the MC was just a best friend to her.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And in fact, as you can see from the last shot there, her pussy totally dried up at the MC "being a bit of a softie" i.e. acting like a boyfriend at all :KEK: Zoey is literally the most DIK girl in this game so far, I mean even Quinn and Lily appreciate some affection in private.

So we don't actually know whether she wants to be in a relationship with the MC, she is definitely looking to reconnect with her 'best friend' but does she want to be boyfriend/girlfriend? In addition to her aversion to expressing affection, in one of the final shots of the Interlude she doesn't actually say she wants to be with the MC in the end, only that she loves her hometown and the "people" there:

I honestly don't know what Zoey's motives are or where she's gonna go in the story, only that it seems to me that this isn't some kind of Jill-type romance plot where she's returning to win the MC's heart. The actual truth is she didn't think she was in a relationship with the MC and was even uncomfortable with him acting like they were, went to another city and wasted all her inheritance on a dumb dream, got her naked tits and ass posted all over the internet and then decided home isn't actually that bad :KEK: My DIK MC is probably gonna give her the walk of shame treatment but that's about it for her.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

I get that, but a) it takes two to tango and I'm just not interested in Zoey nearly as much as the other LIs, b) the Interlude didn't do a great job illustrating her arc.

I can understand what's supposed to be happening on an intellectual level, but it doesn't connect beyond that because DPC screwed up the sequencing. We needed to get to know Zoey before we were asked to pick a favorite, and the Interlude didn't delve nearly deep enough into their relationship to offset that handicap.

Right, in other words he didn't take the decision seriously. If he had, he'd have realized it implied a commitment lasting longer than "until something better comes along." One of the points Elena made was that he should stop leading the girls on when he wasn't serious about a relationship. If he was only settling for these LIs because Zoey was off the table (or because Maya/Josy were off the table individually, for that matter), he wasn't listening. As I said, the MC should pick Others in that case.

Granted, it's always possible the MC made a mistake and overestimated his affection for his chosen LI. I'm not saying Zoey can't get a path. But if so, it should really be up to us to opt; telling us the MC was too dumb to take the choice seriously will only kill our investment the next time DPC insists we make a big choice.

More importantly, there's no reason to think Zoey in particular is the one whose importance he underestimated. He has far better chemistry with the other LIs, IMHO. I'd much sooner believe he regrets the decision for one of them than Zoey. Using Zoey as a universal 'choosers remorse' path might be efficient from a production standpoint, but it's going to come across as a second-class substitute.

Nonsense. By the time Zoey calls him, all 5 of the LIs have expressed their feelings more directly *to the MC* than Zoey has articulated her feeling to *herself*. Hell, Quinn wants to be with the MC so badly even her HOT sisters tease her about it! Wanting to be with the MC is about the least distinctive trait a female character can have in this game!

I'm not worried Zoey is going to permanently derail my preferred LI. I'm worried she's going to kill my interest in Season 3 because instead of seeing the MC build upon a well-established relationship I care about, I'm going to be stuck watching him agonize over a non-existent relationship I don't care about. 4 episodes would be a long time to pad out the game with obvious filler.

Zoey was supposedly the MC's best friend, but judging by the Interlude the key to their relationship was the MC being good in the sack. She talks a bit about how much she likes his down-to-earth personality, but the only time we actually see their friendship on display was during the Z-chord scene... which was also about his big dick, come to think of it.

That puts Zoey roughly on the same level as Nichole, IMHO. Now, I like Nichole. I'd be happy to give her a big part in Season 3. But I'd be pretty pissed off if her role was to make the MC agonize between choosing her over his LI. And yet that's exactly what is being suggested with Zoey. Screw that noise.

EDIT:
TLDR; this one true pairing choice from CH8 is probably not going to be the status quo and nobody should be worried about Zoey ruining anything. Life is going to do the job for her.
I hope that will be the case, but I don't trust DPC to keep his thumb off the scale.

Last edited:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

I would not want the role of Zoya to be so technical, and she herself a devalued character whose meaning of life is to destroy the supposed happiness of Tremolo. I agree that with Zoey, Pink has more tools to create drama, especially for Jill, who doesn't seem to be used to the competition that rejects Tremolo just because he didn't eat sandwiches with her at a picnic.

An additional complication is that there was no official break up between them. They just stopped communicating. Zoey will certainly understand Tremolo if he starts dating other girls and will even be proud of him, but it is unlikely to accept.
She will be like a snowball and her influence will manifest itself more and more in the life of Tremolo.

The final twist of the entire season will be a choice between Zoey and a love interest. I think the main goal of Zoey from Pink's side is to show the drama of infidelity, this is a necessary evil and the hero is unlikely to refuse to fuck with Zoey even if he loved with all his heart, for example, Jill all 2 seasons. This primarily concerns Jill, who seems to have no rivals on the horizon at all.

Reactions: goldenrule91

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Nonsense. By the time Zoey calls him, all 5 of the LIs have expressed their feelings more directly *to the MC* than Zoey has articulated her feeling to *herself*. Hell, Quinn wants to be with the MC so badly even her HOT sisters tease her about it! Wanting to be with the MC is about the least distinctive trait a female character can have in this game!
I disagree. We know much more about Zoya than about our LI. Zoey is now the most developed character in the game. She is now essentially the second protagonist, as advinced by that the choice in the interlude will affect her character.

Daken9

Apr 28, 2017
Lowkey, i wonder if the people who are well predisposed towards Zoey, or even think she has any right to 'fight' for the MC, would still believe the same if she'd gone and fucked someone else.

Because personally, with how Zoey otherwise behaved, that's just about the last thing i care about. And indeed, i'd be extremely disappointed if the MC was made into some 2IQ human slug whose sole take on this girl hinges on wether or not she fucked someone else, rather than treating the whole thing as the tip of the iceberg that it is.

Probably what's gonna happen though, since DCP has a history of turning poor Tremolo into a dumb sucker for drama.

Last edited:
Mar 15, 2022

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
Thread Updated: 2022-03-04
Release Date: 2022-03-04
Developer: DrPinkCake - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Interlude S3
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: Here
Other game: Acting Lessons
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

Vault Codes:

Transferring save files to Season 3

Before posting, please read the moderator notice.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - - - - TORRENT
Mac: MEGA - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Season 1 - 2

Extras:
Fan Sigs:
Use of the Walkthrough Mod might cause save problems, use it at your own risk!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 240790 View attachment 377599 View attachment 992059 View attachment 1645355 View attachment 1645335 View attachment 992057 View attachment 522507 View attachment 522510 View attachment 1645333
View attachment 992052 View attachment 992114 View attachment 1645351 View attachment 1645334 View attachment 992056 View attachment 522511 View attachment 522531 View attachment 522512 View attachment 377598
wow is it for real 3season?

Reactions: openup212

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But why? Why would the MC think the cards have changed just because his ex returns? That's what I don't quite get.

I realize the MC didn't expect Zoey to return now, but he does remember how he felt about her. The whole point of the crossroads was that someone was going to get hurt if the MC kept pursuing multiple girls. He (supposedly) searched his heart and decided which girl was right for him - if any.

Assuming he did pick a girl(s), doesn't that imply he's at least as serious about her as he was about Zoey? If so, then trying to pursue Zoey now will only end in someone getting hurt; that's not a new card, it's just another copy of an existing card. If not, shouldn't that have been the clue that none of these relationships were ready for prime time? He knows this isn't what true love feels like, so at that point he's just leading the girl on for sex - which should be what the Others path is for.

To me, this is the big sticking point. Zoey's return just isn't enough to justify rethinking what was portrayed as a major decision. I understand the MC is surprised and will likely have to deal with some old baggage, but that's a far cry from reshuffling the whole deck. If the MC isn't going to agonize over, say, breaking up with Sage to pursue Jill, he shouldn't agonize over formalizing his breakup with Zoey, either. To do so would only indicate the crossroad was as trivial as it was forced.

the decision of chapter 8 has been given too much pomposity, but in reality it is simply a guy who, after having dated several girls at the same time, thinks that in order to avoid someone getting hurt in the end it is time to stop, and at that point he asks himself if he wants to continue one of these 4 relationships (because he can also decide not to)

it's not an engagement, it's not a promise of fidelity, it's just Mc choosing which of the 4 relationships he cares most about (2 of which are inherently fragile)

the fact is that MC will have to listen to what Zoey has to say and he cannot be indifferent, and this regardless of the interlude.

the interlude was meant to make the dilemma credible for us players, but it is undeniable that it is for MC. let's stop telling this story of the best friend... there are those who do not believe in male-female friendship, let alone if they have sex... if the first love wants to talk to you, you listen to her, and regardless of your current sentimental situation, thinking about what could have been is inevitable

a bit like what happened with Josy, the game starts and we are told that she is our big crush, we have to believe it. in fact with Zoey the same thing is done, but we are in the middle of the game, and the interlude would like to convince us of this, but even if it had failed completely the substance remains

I don't think Zoey will be the drama that will permeate the entire third season (in the end even the escape from Maya and Josy lasted only one chapter), but even if she is it will be better than the blackmailing of Tybalt that is the only main theme of the second one

I disagree. We know much more about Zoya than about our LI. Zoey is now the most developed character in the game. She is now essentially the second protagonist, as advinced by that the choice in the interlude will affect her character.
but it's not true...

MC probably knows Zoey better than the other LIs, but what do we know about her?
she got an hour of content all at once, the other LIs got more space in a more diluted amount of time

Gallion

Dec 8, 2017
That's interesting, and it could explained why DPC made an interlude about her instead of making a little segment at the intro of the 9th episode for example like he used to do since episode 4.

Because at the end, we don't really learned so much stuff about the whole episode.
It's just explained in detail why and how she's gone to San Diego and why she's back but we basically already know the global aspect based from the story the MC tells to Bella at EP3 and her appearance at the end of the EP8.
So I think, as well as Quinn, she's going to be (for now) a major "unofficial" LI, the 5 main LI will continue to be the poster girls of the game I suppose and having probably more contents than the others but they're not necessary being more important.

And let's not forget that for now that unlike the others girls, Zoey does not (yet) get any impact for the choice we made and it's possible that it's the reason why some person are not necessary thrilled by her story for now.

Personally I can't wait to see the reunion scene with the MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes