sixart

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 2, 2021
That is more theory. One of many possibilities that could be but don't have to be. :D (y)
Okay ! :D (y);)
Finally tried this out after seeing the reviews and number of thread views. Very disappointed.... no idea how a text heavy "game" get so much praise but other games where you actually have to interact score lower.

In any case to each their own but if anyone comes across my post and is wondering about the hype - its a wall of text game.
Might be coz it's a VN and not a " game " ;) If you are not mature enough to make this out on your own then you will have one or two things coming to you in the future ! :KEK: Grow up ;) just not too fast :p

Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

Main Game:

Overall this game is awesome... but surely everybody got something to complain, same with me.
Artwork is the most beautiful and Animation are also perfect.. except for one scene here legs for 90degree and impossible for my view of a human body.. lol.. technical it is flawless for me

- I don't need any of those interactive parts... for me those are more annoying. For me those are visual novels and therefore I expect just to read a story and not really "play"...

At the end... I always choose none of the girls... I feel like an ass and they don't deserve a guy who made out with all the girls the same time... hence I let all girls go and find someone better...

Interlude:

Same, awesome art work and animations, masterpiece.
I was afraid it will be a multiple Protagonist game in future or complete female only, because then I stop, I don't play such games. But I believe/hope it will be the MC and this is really only for the interlude, which is fine. multiple protagonist makes for me in general no sense, what's the good to know the thoughts of everybody and can even control them...

I love those goth/alt girls....

Regards

Reactions: Meushi and shazba

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'm not worried Zoey is going to permanently derail my preferred LI. I'm worried she's going to kill my interest in Season 3 because instead of seeing the MC build upon a well-established relationship I care about, I'm going to be stuck watching him agonize over a non-existent relationship I don't care about. 4 episodes would be a long time to pad out the game with obvious filler.
I just hope Zoey is not intended as the key to the entire story girl. Similar to how DPC has a waifu in AL (Meghan) whom he wants you forces you to care about as much as he does, I worry that Zoey will be the Meghan of BaDIK. If I can tell Zoey to jog on after a few obligatory scenes or at least friendzone her, then I will consider it a victory. If she becomes like a tag-along little sibling that you can never be rid of because parents (DPC) command it, then season 3 might be a real grind. Forced relationships (especially for the sake of drama) are the bane of choice-based AVNs.

With any luck, Neil and Zoey will find love together and everyone is happy. Neil finally gets laid after 20 years. Zoey finds resolution to her daddy issues, and MC is freeeee

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:oops: Perhaps she will attend WVM instead of B&R. These duck lips will be in good company there. Buck-toothed and duck lips is an unsettling combo DPC.
But this is no match for my two favourite DUURRrrrrrrrrrr faces from Interlude. My fishface avatar gives this masterpiece two fins up!

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Finally tried this out after seeing the reviews and number of thread views. Very disappointed.... no idea how a text heavy "game" get so much praise but other games where you actually have to interact score lower.

In any case to each their own but if anyone comes across my post and is wondering about the hype - its a wall of text game.
If you consider BaDik a "wall of text game" i'm seriously curious as to what game around here you compare it to. It's a visual novel, a mix between visuals and a book... And what do you mean with games where you actually need to interact?
You seriously saying there's no interaction in BaDik? Come on, it may not be your thing and that's okay but your comment just screams "it's too much words, it needs more fap! who cares about a story i give points for lewd scenes only!"
Well, there's enough of those games around here, one more generic then the next but to each it's own...

edit : nevermind.... you're looking for simulator tag games.... use the functions available to exclude tags like story based, vn, etc

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
That's all well and good, and perhaps i myself just ought take into account what DCP wanted this character to be rather than what he somewhat failed to convey, but if you look purely at her actions and the context of them i don't see how you could say she cares about the guy in any meaningful way, much less love him.

I mean, sure, maybe they hanged out all the time and fucked a lot, but she also dropped him as soon as she had the chance to, cut all contacts at the first coming of new besties, and finally was only spurred into reflecting about what she'd left behind after wasting all her money and getting backstabbed. And for the sake of brevety i'm not going into deep diver stuff like how Tremolo and his dad can't even afford a tv or a car, or a decent house really, yet Zoey still spent 0.0$ of her inheritance into getting something for her dirt poor best bud.

Like, again, maybe i ought just analyze this with a different gear, but dunno. I understood Sage had layers all the way back in E1 when she gave up the guitar, her leverage for getting MC to help with Chad, as soon he mentioned it being a gift from his dad. The interlude had likely more Zoey than there was Sage in the first season combined, and i can't say there was one scene that sold me on the character - or her layers, or her friendship with the MC - half as well.
You talk about looking at the context of her actions but you basically ignored said context afterwards, yes, Zoey acted in a very egotistical way and neglected pretty much everyone who cared about her, but she had just lost one of, if not THE most important person in her life, her actions weren't entirely rational, and that's pretty much the lesson she learned in the Interlude, you only see the true worth of things when you don't have them anymore.

I neither love or hate Zoey, but saying the Interlude fails to convey how she feels towards both the MC and herself is something I don't agree at all.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
This thread really is too big to find anything in it, haha.

At the end of episode 8 there's that cutscene showing the DIK house at halloween, then they show something sitting on the porch with a "Dun dun dunnnn!!!!!" type sound.

What on earth was that thing? I couldn't tell.
I think it just a signal about the Halloween party.

It's a :

pm.png

Read into it what you will.

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
It's a :

View attachment 1708889

Read into it what you will.
Thank you. After having played Acting Lessons, and then with the huge warning at the start of this game, I've never wavered in my belief that this is going to end badly. The only question is how bad.

And honestly, with all these characters I'm starting to think one or two deaths would be pretty interesting for the story, as long as we got to see how everyone reacted to it. It could really shake things up in an interesting way.

forthewins

Feb 5, 2021
I'm sure it would be controversial, but I had this idea recently while playing. What if people all of a sudden started disappearing? And the game turned into a mystery / slasher kind of thing?

I bet most people would be against this as it wasn't what they signed up for. But with all this set up and with you already knowing the characters so well I think it could be really fascinating, personally.

It'd be a lot more interesting than listening to 50 people tell you how great your MC is in every chapter. Not that I'm complaining. I do like the game a lot as is. But I think it could get a whole lot more interesting if it gets darker in a way that's done well.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I dunno, that final scene on the train, perhaps it was intentionally left as ambiguous, but I always read it that it was the mc that brought that smile on her face:
The fact that she says "The feeling I tried to hard to push back and ignore." wasn't just that she missed her mom.

And her reference to "Home Blindness." wasn't just that home had some good things there.

She was kidding herself that she didn't have feelings for the mc. And she'd been doing it for so long she'd almost convince herself.

All that time in the past, she took the mc for granted. They hung out all the time, pretty much lived in each other's houses.
Her exact words, "...he can come to join me". Not "visit me". She wanted them to be back together in the future.

She doesn't like talking about feelings, so she never put a name to what it was she felt for the mc other than they were "friends".

But a friend who:
  • You hang out with all the time
  • You fuck regularly
  • You kiss spontaneously
  • You want to be with in the future
  • You doodle their face on a fucking train
  • You simply just smile when you think of them
  • You reminisce about when you're alone in your room
  • Is the only person in your diary other than your mom, your grandma and god (at least the first half of her diary until she went to San Diego)
There's a name for that kind of relationship, and it's not "friend with benefits".
You know... Now I understand why there are people who don't want Zoey to come back because with everything you wrote and how detailed it is written and explained, it's normal that they don't want to... Because Zoey makes her virtual girlfriends look like filler characters of those that are in the background :devilish: :KEK:

Gh0st_Harambe

Mar 9, 2020
I dunno, that final scene on the train, perhaps it was intentionally left as ambiguous, but I always read it that it was the mc that brought that smile on her face:
The fact that she says "The feeling I tried to hard to push back and ignore." wasn't just that she missed her mom.

And her reference to "Home Blindness." wasn't just that home had some good things there.

She was kidding herself that she didn't have feelings for the mc. And she'd been doing it for so long she'd almost convince herself.

All that time in the past, she took the mc for granted. They hung out all the time, pretty much lived in each other's houses.
Her exact words, "...he can come to join me". Not "visit me". She wanted them to be back together in the future.

She doesn't like talking about feelings, so she never put a name to what it was she felt for the mc other than they were "friends".

But a friend who:
  • You hang out with all the time
  • You fuck regularly
  • You kiss spontaneously
  • You want to be with in the future
  • You doodle their face on a fucking train
  • You simply just smile when you think of them
  • You reminisce about when you're alone in your room
  • Is the only person in your diary other than your mom, your grandma and god (at least the first half of her diary until she went to San Diego)
There's a name for that kind of relationship, and it's not "friend with benefits".
You don't know what you have until you lose it.

Danny Manning

Aug 13, 2018
I like almost everything about this series so far, but could almost care less about this Zoey girl from the past as I feel like the MC is over her. Sure she may come back into his life, but what does she bring to the table for him. She is a H.S dropout that ran away seeking better and not looking back, now that she didn't find that she comes back; sorry to little to late. MC has grown beyond HS Zoey into the a DIK house. This is just my opinion. This part of the interlude is just filler for a girl; not the women in college life. Honestly I'm not invested any thought of her as potential except maybe as another hole to fill, but then there are already better to choose from.

Reactions: Swarovsky7
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes